Buick Reatta 2 Door Coupe on 2040-cars
Palmyra, Virginia, United States
UP FOR SALE IS MY 1988 BUICK REATTA 2 DOOR COUPE,THIS CAR CAME FROM AN ESTATE BACK IN JUNE OF LAST YEAR,IT COMES PRETTY MUCH LOADED AS DID ALL THE REATTA LINE DID. THIS CAR HAS DOCUMENTED 44K ACTUAL MILES, THE ONLY ITEMS DONE TO IT WAS TO HAVE A NEW COAT OF WHITE PAINT, THE OLD WAS FADED, AND THE CLEAR HAD COME OFF ON THE HOOD AND TOP OF THE CAR. IT HAS PONTENZA RADIALS TIRES WITH ABOUT 85% TREAD LIFE REMAINING, WE ALSO HAD PROFESSIONALLY INSTALL BETWEEN THE SEATS A NEW AM FM CD STEREO, IT IS A JVC SYSTEM. THE CAR IS ALWAYS GARAGED AND COVERED. IM SETTING THE RESERVE AT A FAIR PRICE, GOOD LUCK IN BIDDING!!! ALSO THE CAR IS VA. STATE INSPECTED, DIDNT HAVE TO WITH ANTIQUE PLATES BUT I WANTED IT SAFETY CHECKED!!!
|
Buick Reatta for Sale
1990 buick reatta select sixty base convertible 2-door 3.8l excellent condition
1990 buick reatta base coupe 2-door 3.8l
1990 buick reatta base coupe 2-door 3.8l
Gorgeous***1988 buick reatta coupe w/ 44k miles!! mint~~~~
1989 buick reatta coupe 2-door 3.8l v6-leather-nice looking classic-runs great
1990 buick reatta select sixty base convertible 2-door 3.8l excellent condition
Auto Services in Virginia
Winkler Automotive Service Center ★★★★★
Williamsons Body Shop & Wrecker Service ★★★★★
Wells Auto Sales ★★★★★
Variety Motors ★★★★★
Valley Collision Repair Inc ★★★★★
Tidewater Import Auto Repair LLC ★★★★★
Auto blog
GM might lose 90-year U.S. sales crown over chip shortage
Sat, Oct 2 2021Automotive News editor Nick Bunkley tweeted on October 1 that according to AutoNews data, General Motors "has been the largest seller of vehicles in the U.S. every year since passing Ford in 1931." With automakers having turned in light car and truck sales data for the first three quarters of 2021, GM's 90-year-run might not reach 91. According to AN figures, Toyota was 80,401 vehicles ahead when the October workday started. Worse, GM is so far behind its historic pace that it might only sell enough light vehicles in the U.S. to match its numbers from 1958. Meanwhile, the New York Times put a few more salient numbers to the pain GM and Toyota are enduring alongside the the rest of the industry. GM sold 33% fewer cars in Q3 2021 than it did in Q3 2019 during the dark days of the pandemic, 446,997 units this year as opposed to 665,192 last year. GM's Q3 2020 was only down 13% on Q3 2019. Over at Toyota, the bottom line showed a 1% gain in Q3 2021 compared to 2020, with 566,005 units moved off dealer lots. The finer numbers show two steps forward and one step back, though; Toyota's September sales were down 22% compared to last year. GM remains optimistic about what's ahead, GM's president of North American operations telling the NYT, "We look forward to a more stable operating environment through the fall." We'd like to see that happen, but we don't know how it happens. The chip shortage said to have been the inciting incident for the current woes isn't over, and not only can no one agree when it will be over, the automakers, chip producers, and U.S. government still can't get on the same page about who needs what and when. Looking away from that for a second shows articles about "No End In Sight" for supply chain disruptions in early September, before China had to start working through power supply constraints, global supply chain workers started warning of a "system collapse," and roughly 500,000 containers sat waiting to be unloaded at Southern California ports — a record number seemingly broken every week. And back to chips, we're told just a few days ago the chip shortage is "worse than we thought."  For now, the NYT wrote that GM dealer inventory is down 40% from June to roughly 129,000 vehicles, and down 84% from the days when dealers would cumulatively keep about 800,000 light vehicles in stock. However, GM just announced it would have almost all of its U.S. facilities back online next week, although some would run at partial capacity.
This 1988 Buick LeSabre Estate Wagon looks like a boxy, wood-sided bargain
Fri, May 8 2020The growing interest in 1980s cars has meant that General Motors' full-size B-body station wagons of the era are now attracting the interest of collectors as well as iconoclasts seeking an SUV alternative. This 1988 Buick LeSabre Estate Wagon for sale right now on eBay Motors, looks to be a tempting example of the genre. It has covered just 72,000 miles and is described as a "rust-free southern car." The A/C is said to be cold, and it's equipped with power windows, a split-bench front seat and a rear-facing third seat. Whereas the Electra was the wagon for the finest estates, the LeSabre presumably was for those that were one rung down, so it has a slightly more downmarket maroon cloth interior where the Electra would have velour. Yet this LeSabre Estate Wagon is still slathered in a full complement of woodgrain siding, and this car sports a factory set of wire wheel covers. We're told the 5.0-liter V8 sound great, while the paint is said to be "a little tired" and one headlight looks like it needs to be replaced. The "Buy It Now" price is $8,500, and the seller is also inviting offers. Plus, 1% of the sales price benefits St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital, so there's a feel-good factor. For comparison, this wagon's Oldsmobile twin currently being auctioned on Bring a Trailer already has been bid past $8,900 for four days still to go in the auction. This '83 Custom Cruiser has 74,000 miles and looks maybe a little spiffier, but not a lot more so. The seller of this Oldsmobile includes a video in his listing, and in it he appears to be not wearing pants. Sometimes it's all about presentation. Related Video:
GM laying off 510 amidst slow Cadillac, small car sales
Wed, 12 Nov 2014General Motors is laying off about 510 workers from two factories beginning in January, and it could be months before the automaker needs some of that latent capacity to come back on line. A combination of poor sales and high dealer inventories are prompting the cutbacks, according to Automotive News.
The largest changes come at GM's Lansing Grand River plant, where the Cadillac ATS and CTS are made. An entire shift of about 350 workers is being laid off, but the automaker hopes to find positions for some of them at other nearby factories. The decision leaves just a single shift building vehicles there. According to Automotive News, the move is partially spurred by Johan de Nysschen's plan to make Cadillac a more exclusive brand.
The lost shift will likely return for production of the next-generation Chevrolet Camaro at the plant, according to the report, but GM isn't saying when that will be. A previous announcement from the Canadian Auto Workers union indicated that the Oshawa, Ontario, factory would lose the coupe in late 2015 or early 2016.