Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

1964 Ford F100 Custom Cab Swb on 2040-cars

Year:1964 Mileage:99999
Location:

Cleveland, Virginia, United States

Cleveland, Virginia, United States
Advertising:

289 v-8 AUTO NEW C4 TRANSALL  ALL NEWGASKETS ON MOTOR NEW BRAKES NEW PAINT ,NEW 22 INCH WHEELS AND TIRES LOWERED 6 INCHES, STEP SINDE BED,NEW DUAL EXHAUST PLUS HEADERS,LOT'S OF EXTRA'S CLEAR TITLE. LOOKS AND RUNS GOOD.SWEET OLD RIDE.

Auto Services in Virginia

Universal Auto Sales ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 6421 Jefferson Davis Hwy, Spotsylvania
Phone: (540) 582-8884

Tommy`s Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 4921 Trade Center Dr, Thornburg
Phone: (540) 898-4921

Staples Mill Auto Care ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services
Address: 6815 Staples Mill Rd, Henrico
Phone: (804) 262-4415

Smokin Guns Performance ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 650 W Main St, Speedwell
Phone: (276) 223-0122

Skimino Enterprises Towing ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Towing
Address: Grafton
Phone: (757) 565-1422

shenandoah auitomotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Transmission, Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & Repair
Address: 1930 Erickson Ave, Bridgewater
Phone: (540) 434-8191

Auto blog

Ford to announce Mulally retirement, Fields CEO as early as May 1

Mon, 21 Apr 2014

Ford CEO Alan Mulally may be about to announce his long-rumored retirement from the Blue Oval, according to a pair of insiders who spoke to Bloomberg. An official statement on the succession could arrive as soon as May 1. Chief Operating Officer Mark Fields is rumored to step up as the new CEO. The company is said to be readying the announcement soon to ensure an orderly transition of power, according to the insiders.
Mulally's retirement from Ford has been a hot topic for a while. He was seriously rumored last year to be leaving the automaker to take over as the CEO of Microsoft. The board even said at one point that it was okay with them if he stepped down early. However, the CEO maintained he would stay with the business through at least the end of 2014. Fields has been rumored as a frontrunner to take over the top spot at the company since he was promoted to COO.
For the moment, Ford isn't officially confirming any of these plans. "We don't comment on speculation. We do have succession plans in place for our key leadership. We take succession planning very seriously," said Susan Krusel, Ford Global News Manager, to Autoblog.

Ford recalls 600,000 older-model sedans for braking issue

Fri, Dec 20 2019

Ford is recalling 600,166 older-model Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles over an issue that could affect braking and increase the risk of a crash. The safety recall covers certain Ford Fusion, Mercury Milan and Lincoln MKZ sedans from the 2006 through 2010 model years that were built at Ford’s Hermosillo Assembly Plant in Mexico between Feb. 22, 2006, and July 15, 2009. Ford says a valve that is normally closed inside the hydraulic control unit may get stuck in the open position or be slow to close, which could make it harder to engage the brakes and increase risk of a crash. Ford says itÂ’s aware of 15 reports of accidents and two injuries possibly related to the issue. Dealers will inspect the hydraulic control unit for signs of the problem and replace it, if necessary. The dealers will pressure-flush the system with brake fluid and replace the reservoir cap with a new one. Ford is also issuing a small recall of 33 of its 2020 F-150 trucks in the U.S. and 51 in Canada over potentially damaged spare tires. It says the bead area on the tires may have been damaged when it was mounted onto the wheel assembly, leaving it vulnerable to corrosion, separation of the bead wire and ultimately a rapid loss of air pressure and detachment from the wheel. Dealers will replace the spare tire. Affected vehicles were built at the Dearborn Truck Plant from Nov. 10-21 of this year.

VW going turbo-only in 3 to 4 years

Wed, 18 Sep 2013

This really was a matter of when, rather than if. Volkswagen will apparently be the first manufacturer to phase out naturally aspirated engines in favor of turbocharging its full slate. VW is kind of responsible for ushering in this push towards small-displacement, turbocharged engines that's taken the industry by storm. When it dropped its direct-injection, 2.0-liter turbo in the 2005 GTI it demonstrated that strapping an iron long to an engine can enhance the powertrain as a whole. VW made fuel economy gains, while also giving a linear, non-laggy turbo experience that it has replicated, model-after-model, to this day.
Speaking with The Detroit News, Volkswagen's executive Vice President of Group Quality, Marc Trahan, told the paper that, "We only have one normally aspirated gas engine, and when we go to the next generation vehicle that it's in, it will be replaced. So three, four years maximum."
Really, it's hard to get teary-eyed about either of these engines going away. VW has access to smaller powerplants that could easily match the performance of the 2.5 five-cylinder and the 3.6 V6, while gobbling up less fuel and providing a better driving experience. What we are sad about is that a similar statement about the extinction of NA engines came from the Vice President of Powertrain Engineering at Ford, Joe Bakaj. We'd certainly get teary-eyed over a world without Ford's excellent 5.0-liter V8.