1999.5 Vw Golf Gs Flash Red Mint Condition on 2040-cars
Cambridge, Ontario, Canada
|
1999.5 Flash Red VW Golf 2.0L Gas 5speed 164,254km 2 Owner car Full service history at local VW Dealership. Car was washed, waxed and detailed religiously year round for the first 10 years of the cars life. Even the engine bay was detailed and waxed.
|
Volkswagen Golf for Sale
2002 volkswagen golf gls hatchback 4-door 1.9l no reserve - local pickup only
2009 volkswagen gti turbo auto sunroof htd leather 58k texas direct auto(US $15,780.00)
2003 volkswagen golf gls hatchback 4-door 2.0l
2012 volkwagen gti 4 door. 6 sp manual. blk. very clean in/out.(US $18,898.00)
Volkswagen golf gti 2.0t - 6 speed manual
2000 volkswagen golf, no reserve
Auto blog
Audi considers a rugged SUV — maybe on the Scout platform
Fri, Jan 27 2023Audi engineers are formulating plans to possibly build a “super saloon” luxury off-roader SUV in 2027, It would compete in a segment that now includes the Land Rover Defender and Mercedes-Benz G-Class, according to a report in BritainÂ’s Autocar. According to Audi designer Marc Lichte, quoted in the story, the platform for the new model could be borrowed from the Volkswagen GroupÂ’s recently announced sister brand, Scout Motors, which is currently developing electric-powered concepts and prototypes. While Audi has developed a PPE (Premium Platform Electric) architecture for its base EV lineup, that would be replaced in the planned model with ScoutÂ’s ladder chassis to provide the steep departure angles and ground clearance needed to negotiate tough terrain, as well as with the latest generation of AudiÂ’s Quattro four-wheel-drive technology, Autocar reports. Audi is well into development of its Activesphere project, an enticing design blend of coupe and hatchback. The Activesphere uses PPE, co-developed by Audi and Porsche, and will appear in a production Audi product by the end of this year. Audi says. Beyond that, “I think there is space" for a rugged SUV in AudiÂ’s passenger car lineup, Lichte said. “There is potential because there are only two premium players” in this particular segment" (Mercedes-Benz and Land Rover) “and I think there is a space for a third one.” The upscale Defender was by far Land RoverÂ’s best-selling car last year, with 66,805 sold, and the G-Class set a new sales record the previous year with 41,174 moved worldwide. Audi obviously would like to capitalize on this popularity of the rugged 4x4 segment. The proposed competitor, said Lichte, “will not look like a G-Class and it will not look like a Defender, I can promise you. It will be something else."
VW worker killed in robot accident
Wed, Jul 1 2015A 21-year-old worker died from injuries after being struck by the robot that he was installing at Volkswagen's factory in Kassel, Germany. According to The Financial Times, the man was inside the safety cage surrounding the machine when he was hit in the chest and pressed against a metal plate. Emergency crews took him to a local hospital, where he died. That man's name hasn't been released, but he was reportedly a third-party contractor, rather than a direct employee of VW. A second person was also installing the robot when the accident happened. This individual was farther away and wasn't harmed, according to The Financial Times. The local newspaper reported that the incident took place in a part of the plant used for producing electric motors. The local prosecutor has opened an investigation into whether there was any negligence involved. According to Volkswagen, the Kassel factory is one of its main hubs of transmission production and employs around 15,500 people. The motors and batteries for the e-Up and e-Golf are also made there. In 2008, VW built its one-millionth DSG gearbox at the plant. Related Video:
Former Porsche execs charged with stock manipulation in Germany
Wed, Aug 19 2015The ongoing indictment of top Porsche executives for alleged stock manipulation during the attempted takeover of Volkswagen has taken years to reach an actual decision, but a trial date has finally been set for October 22. In addition to former CEO Wendelin Wiedeking (pictured above) and ex-CFO Holger Haerter, prosecutors have also added Anton Hunger, who was communications boss at the time, to the list of those charged, according to Reuters. The men purportedly made false statements to investors about plans to acquire 75 percent of VW stock. The prosecutor also dropped charges against Ferdinand Piech and Wolfgang Porsche in the same case, Reuters reports. The two Porsche family members were on the company's board at the time, but investigators found that they had no role in making the false statements. If found guilty, the former Porsche execs could face up to five years in prison. As expected, lawyers for Wiedeking and Haerter have repeatedly denied any wrongdoing by their clients. The investigation into Porsche SE's actions during the failed VW takeover go back to at least 2009 when the firm's offices were raided. Wiedeking and Haerter were eventually indicted in 2012. A Stuttgart court initially dismissed the case for lack of evidence, but in 2014 that decision was reversed on appeal. At the same time, investors have brought multiple civil lawsuits against the company, but none of those cases have been successful.






