2013 Volkswagen Beetle 2.5l on 2040-cars
1116 Greenup Avenue, Ashland, Kentucky, United States
Engine:5 CYL
Transmission:Automatic
Stock Num: 80060
Make: Volkswagen
Model: Beetle 2.5L
Year: 2013
Exterior Color: White One Owner Allloy Wheels What A Buy
Interior Color: Charcoal Custom Cloth
Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 2 Doors
Mileage: 33542
Hard to Find a 2013 VW Beetle 2.5 with a powerful 5 Cyl Engine, Alloy Wheels,Automatic, Power Group. Still Under Warranty! Clean Car Fax! NADA Book has the Value at $17,800.00 making your price of only $15,975.00 really a great deal! Thank you for allowing us to serve you for the past 30 years! UNHEARD PRICE NOW $14,975.00!! NO GAMES!!
Volkswagen Beetle - Classic for Sale
2012 volkswagen beetle(US $18,888.00)
2013 volkswagen beetle 2.5l(US $17,547.00)
2014 volkswagen beetle 2.0l tdi(US $31,680.00)
2014 volkswagen beetle 1.8t(US $28,605.00)
2012 volkswagen beetle 2.5l(US $14,776.00)
2014 volkswagen beetle 2.0t r-line(US $25,902.00)
Auto Services in Kentucky
Tri-State International Trucks ★★★★★
South Louisville Paint & Body Shop ★★★★★
Singletary Automotive ★★★★★
Roppel`s Auto Service Centers ★★★★★
Raymond`s Wrecker Service ★★★★★
R B & S Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
VW, Suzuki mulling rekindling relationship in face of legal battle
Sat, 27 Jul 2013Volkswagen and Suzuki have been undergoing marriage counseling in a bid to avoid finalizing their nasty divorce. The blissful union has been troubled for some time, with Volkswagen claiming that it could affect operational decisions at Suzuki, and the Japanese brand's sniping and constant flirting with a certain Italian temptress causing rifts.
The matter first went to court in 2012, when Suzuki demanded VW get out, and leave its 19.9-percent stake in the Japanese brand in a box to the left. Now, Automotive News is reporting that the company will give the relationship one last shot, according to closed-door dealings between the two in London.
Still, it's understood that VW and Suzuki recognize the benefit of their alliance, and that it'd be in the best interests of the kids both parties to make things work. Spokespeople declined to comment to AN, but the newsmagazine spoke with Frank Biller, an analyst for LBBW in Stuttgart, who said, "Both companies stand to benefit if they can overcome the disagreements over leadership claims."
Translogic 168: CES 2015 Roundup
Wed, Jan 14 2015Translogic and the yearly CES glorious gadget geekout go together like digital peanut butter and high-def jelly. At this year's show, surrounded by an egg-shaped Mercedes-Benz concept and the re-introduction of, of all things, the Sony Walkman, we had some fun. Between talking with Volkswagen about its new gesture-control tech and flying some video drones, we squeezed in some time to shred on ZBoard's new electric skateboard. The future is now. Follow Translogic on Twitter and Facebook. Click here to subscribe to Translogic in iTunes. Click here to learn more about our host, Jonathon Buckley.
Renault to name VW manager Luca De Meo as CEO
Tue, Jan 28 2020PARIS — Renault's board is set to meet later on Tuesday to approve the nomination of Luca de Meo, the former head of Volkswagen's Seat brand, as its next chief executive, two sources familiar with the matter said. The Italian-born executive, who stepped down from Seat earlier this month, is not due to take up his post at the French carmaker until towards July, due to negotiations around his contract, according to one of the sources. Renault declined to comment. De Meo is not expected to face any last minute hurdles in his nomination, and has already won tacit backing from parties including the French government, a Renault shareholder. His appointment fills one of the major gaps left at the firm as it tries to move past a year of turmoil following the 2018 arrest in Tokyo of former boss-turned-fugitive Carlos Ghosn, and reset its strained alliance with Japan's Nissan. Ghosn, who forged and oversaw the Renault-Nissan partnership for almost two decades, has since fled Japan and resettled in Lebanon, from where he has contested the financial misconduct charges against him and said the alliance was at risk of collapse. De Meo, along with Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard, brought in last January from tire maker Michelin, will have his work cut out to turn around the firm. Like rivals, Renault is grappling with a downturn in demand, and has said it expects a slight decline in the car market in Europe, Russia and China this year. The firm has also presented 2020 as a make-or-break year for the alliance with Nissan and is under pressure to deliver on cost savings and joint projects. Automakers face pressure to meet stringent new emissions targets with less polluting models, and are also competing to produce innovations such as self-driving cars, which require large investments. De Meo, who speaks French, will be one of a growing handful of outsiders in senior company jobs in France. The 52-year-old started his career at Renault and has worked at Fiat and Audi among other brands. He is credited with revitalizing sales at Barcelona-based Seat, imbuing it with a more sporty image, though his portfolio will be markedly larger at Renault, whose brands include Dacia and Lada. Renault's finance chief Clotilde Delbos has been CEO on an interim basis since last October, when Thierry Bollore, a former Ghosn ally, was ousted by the board. Related Video: Â Â Hirings/Firings/Layoffs Rumormill Volkswagen Renault



























