2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited on 2040-cars
Hialeah, Florida, United States
If you have any questions please email at: verlavccaluya@villafans.com .
2016 Toyota Tacoma Limited 4X4 Double Cab.
The truck is as new as the day we drove it off the lot.
It has never been in an accident or abused.
It is 100% new. 2 keys the original window sticker and all the manuals.
Options:
*V6 Tow package
*Tonneau Cover hard
*Toyota guard Elite
*Stainless steel running boards
*Tailgate power lock
*Clear paint protection
*Mud guards
*Wireless charging station
Options that I added:
*Toyota roof rack
*Rubber floor mats front & rear
*Chrome Tacoma dash insert
*Chrome Tacoma tailgate insert & handle
*Chrome exhaust tip
*Rubber cargo mat
All added options are Toyota OEM accessories.
Also changed the headlight & fog lamp bulbs to LED. Huge difference during night time driving.
Toyota Tacoma for Sale
2013 toyota tacoma double cab sr5 v6 4.0l automatic 4wd trd sport(US $14,000.00)
Salvage(US $15,000.00)
2000 toyota tacoma tacoma(US $2,800.00)
2007 toyota tacoma sport trd(US $2,700.00)
1999 toyota tacoma sr5(US $1,500.00)
2011 toyota tacoma double cab trd custom 4x4, lift kit, 37k miles, jbl audio!(US $4,000.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yesterday`s Speed & Custom ★★★★★
Wills Starter Svc ★★★★★
WestPalmTires.com ★★★★★
West Coast Wheel Alignment ★★★★★
Wagen Werks ★★★★★
Villafane Auto Body ★★★★★
Auto blog
Illinois’ pro-union stance kills bid for Toyota-Mazda plant, report says
Thu, Oct 19 2017Mazda and Toyota are fielding bids from states eager to land its new prize: an all-new $1.6 billion U.S. plant where the Japanese automakers would jointly build electric vehicles and employ around 4,000 workers. Now we can apparently scratch Illinois off the list of contenders. According to Automotive News, the Land of Lincoln has been disqualified due to a lack of shovel-ready sites and the state's lack of a right-to-work law curtailing union membership. Mark Peterson, the president and CEO of economic development agency Intersect Illinois, told the publication he's been informed Illinois is not among the three or four finalists for the facility. It's believed those finalists are all in the South. Peterson said that "many national site consultants charged with making recommendations for corporate relocations and expansions will not even consider a state that is not a right-to-work state. In this case, the three states I am told are still in the running are all right-to-work states." The Midwest may be the ancestral home of U.S. automotive manufacturing, but the South has made major inroads in recent decades, with the likes of Honda, Mercedes-Benz, Nissan and Toyota all opening plants there, among others, thanks to lucrative tax incentives and the absence of labor unions. Recent years have also seen so-called right-to-work laws, which prohibit union dues and membership as a condition of employment in organized workplaces, spread to traditional labor strongholds such as Michigan and Wisconsin. The new joint venture plant, which would start operating in 2021, would be capable of producing 300,000 vehicles a year, with production divided between the two automakers. Mazda and Toyota would also take small stakes in one another as part of the deal. It's expected that at least 15 states have submitted proposals to attract the plant. Expect the Illinois news to trigger a new round of debate over the role of organized labor in the modern economy.Related Video: Image Credit: Reuters Green Plants/Manufacturing Mazda Toyota
Scion was Toyota's lost generation
Sat, Feb 6 2016Toyota's top North American leader was succinct in explaining the reasons for killing Scion. "It's the right decision at the right time," Jim Lentz said. It's hard to disagree. In a strong market that saw 17.5 million sales last year, Scion volume dipped three percent. Its product lineup has withered for years, which is always a telltale sign a brand doesn't have the full support of its owner. Though enthusiasts love the FR-S sports car, it's the fruit of a joint project with Subaru that also produced the BRZ. Scion's coolest car has a twin sold by one of its rivals. After the FR-S launched in 2012, Scion got nothing – squat – in the way of new products until the iA and iM arrived late last year, IHS senior analyst Stephanie Brinley noted. "[Scion] was not successful in building a visual brand identity or product personality," she said. Lentz, Scion's first vice president and now CEO of Toyota's North American division, admitted the market has changed. "Younger customers have a different mindset," he said. In the early oughts, a brand that catered to a youthful demographic made some sense, and this is one front where Toyota can declare victory. Seventy percent of Scion's buyers were new to Toyota, and the average age was 36 years old. The problem is, not enough of them buy Scions anymore. Scion hit a highwater sales mark of 173,034 vehicles in 2006 and hasn't come close to reaching that since. The recession hurt Scion, too. It bottomed out in 2010 with just 45,678 sales, a time when the rest of the industry was beginning to recover. There was a brief uptick (73,507) in 2012, but Scion failed to capitalize on that momentum and sales fell for three more years. Toyota is calling Scion's pending death a "transition" back to the main company. Sure, most of the cars will be rebadged Toyotas, like the FR-S, iA, and iM. The C-HR, an attractive future crossover that would have given Scion a boost, will go into production as a Toyota. But make no mistake: This is a failure. Toyota is closing a brand in the same way General Motors scrapped Oldsmobile, Ford shuttered Mercury, and Chrysler dropped Plymouth. Those brands languished for years. Toyota moved quicker to put the fork in Scion, which prevented it from becoming a long-term drain on the parent company. Lentz was dead on. It's the right time. News & Analysis News: Sergio Marchionne is against a Ferrari SUV Analysis: His exact words were, "you have to shoot me first," Bloomberg reported.
Toyota Recalling 516,000 Vehicles In Three Recalls
Thu, May 22 2014Toyota said Thursday it's recalling 516,000 vehicles worldwide - including 430,500 in the U.S. - for three separate safety problems, including brakes that can activate without warning. The company said it has no reports of accidents or injuries due to the defects. In all three cases, the company will alert owners and dealers will repair the issues for free. The largest recall, of 450,000 Sienna minivans from the 2004-2011 model years, targets vehicles sold in cold weather areas. Toyota said road salt can corrode the spare tire carrier under the vehicle and the tire can fall off. Siennas from the 2004-2010 model years were for the same issue in 2010, and a splash protector and anti-rust protection were applied. But the company says the splash protector can fall off and rust can still occur. The recall involves 370,000 minivans sold in the U.S., 80,000 in Canada and 400 in Europe. Also recalled Thursday were: - 16,000 Lexus GS 250 and 350 sedans from the 2013 model year because a manufacturing defect can cause the brakes to activate without warning, and without turning on the brake lights. Most of the vehicles - 10,500 - were sold in the U.S. Also included are left-hand-drive sedans sold in Canada, China and Europe. - 50,000 Highlander and Highlander hybrid SUVs from the 2014 model year. Toyota says a software glitch may prevent the vehicle from properly calculating the size of the front passenger when determining whether to fire the air bags. The affected vehicles assume the passenger is smaller, so the bags may not fire or they may fire at a lower speed than necessary for a larger passenger. Toyota says most of the affected vehicles - 45,287 - were sold in the U.S. Around 3,400 were sold in Canada and the rest were sold in Mexico and Europe. Related Gallery AOL Autos Test Drive: 2014 Toyota Highlander Recalls Toyota
