2006 Saab on 2040-cars
Lombard, Illinois, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:2.0L 1985CC l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
Body Type:Wagon
Fuel Type:GAS
Make: Saab
Model: 9-3
Trim: 2.0T Wagon 4-Door
Disability Equipped: No
Doors: 4
Drive Type: FWD
Drivetrain: Front Wheel Drive
Mileage: 87,703
Sub Model: Sport Wagon
Number of Cylinders: 4
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
Saab 9-3 for Sale
2006 saab 9-3 no reserve
Parting out.......2.0l urbo w/automatic trans, complete body & interior
2003 saab 9-3 se convertible 2-door blue(US $8,995.00)
2010 saab 9-3 convertible 1 owner car low miles(US $19,900.00)
***2004 saab 9-3 convertible*** save money!!!!! carfax clean 2 owner!!!!!!(US $8,995.00)
2009 saab 9-3 aero convertible 2-door 2.8l(US $21,500.00)
Auto Services in Illinois
Woodfield Nissan ★★★★★
West Side Tire and Alignment ★★★★★
U Pull It Auto Parts ★★★★★
Trailside Auto Repair ★★★★★
Tony`s Auto & Truck Repair ★★★★★
Tim`s Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
New owners still struggling to secure rights to use Saab name
Wed, 27 Jun 2012Not to state the obvious, but if you're going to buy an automaker, it's probably advisable to secure rights to use the name.
That's what the new owners of Saab are trying to work out after buying the iconic Swedish automaker earlier this month, Automotive News reports.
National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS), the Chinese-Japanese conglomerate, acquired the company's physical assets, including its factory in Trollhättan, but didn't get rights to use the Saab name and logo. Truckmaker Scania and defense company Saab AB maintain the name and logo rights, and will need to sign off on NEVS using it, according to the publication. The parties are in discussions.
New Saab parent NEVS: we're not totally broke
Mon, Aug 18 2014The many fans of 1987's The Princess Bride will recall Billy Crystal's Miracle Max character optimistically referring to the protagonist Westley as "mostly dead." It looks like National Electric Vehicle Sweden (NEVS), the company that now owns the Saab brand, fits that description. Of course, Westley does end up surviving and getting the girl. NEVS put out a statement last week saying that, while it doesn't have the cash to pay off all of its outstanding debt (hey, who of us does?), it is "not insolvent" because its assets are greater than its debt. Its suppliers will get paid, but that NEVs "cannot say exactly when." NEVS, the partnership between a Chinese company and a Japanese investment firm that acquired the Saab name in 2012, restarted production at its Trollhattan plant in Sweden last year and had promised a vehicle line that would include a battery-electric version of the 9-3 sedan. Instead, NEVS stopped the production line that was only making about a half-dozen vehicles a day (the gas-powered, turbocharged 9-3) in May because it said shareholder Qingbo Investment Co. didn't provide the agreed-upon cash. NEVS now says it held positive talks with two manufacturers this summer, and that once funding is secured, it will rewrite its business plan with its new partners to resume production. The supplier that filed a bankruptcy petition is withdrawing it based on this new information, says NEVS. Saab made its first cars in 1947 and was eventually owned by General Motors before being sold to Spyker in 2010. Bankrupt by the end of 2011, Saab was acquired by NEVS the following year. Check out NEVS's most recent press release below. And have fun storming the castle. Information from Nevs Nevs hereby clarify that the company is not insolvent. The company does not have enough liquid cash as today to pay all outstanding debt but Nevs' assets are larger than its debt. Nevs today cannot say exactly when, but Nevs' suppliers will get paid. During the summer, the dialogues with the two major vehicle manufacturers have continued and developed in a positive direction. It is a thorough evaluation process that is still ongoing, and the discussions have not been finalized yet. After the funding is secured, and after that Nevs business plan is updated together with its new partners, Nevs will be able to make the decision on when the Trollhattan factory can resume its production.
Even Ferrari swept up in latest Takata recall expansion
Fri, May 27 2016The scope of Takata's deadly airbag problems continues to widen. Eight manufacturers announced recalls Friday that affect more than 12 million vehicles, according to documents filed with federal regulators. The automakers include Honda, which is recalling 4.5 million units, Fiat Chrysler with 4.3 million, Toyota with 1.65 million, and Subaru, which is recalling almost 400,000. Some of these cars include the Saab 9-2x and Pontiac Vibe that Toyota and Subaru made for General Motors. Mazda will recall 730,000 vehicles and Nissan has 400,000 affected units. The smallest numbers were posted by Mitsubishi, with 38,000 Lancers manufactured from 2006 to 2007, and as a noteworthy high-end manufacturer, Ferrari is calling back 2,800 vehicles. These are all US-market cars. Beyond America, the Japanese Transport Ministry has announced seven million additional vehicles will be recalled, which means 19.6 million vehicles across the globe are affected by recalls announced. The defects have been traced to an insufficiently manufactured airbag inflator, which lacks a drying agent that would prevent the inflators from deteriorating over time. Thirteen deaths have been linked to the faulty airbags, which have become unstable and are prone to exploding and showering vehicle occupants with lethal amounts of metal shrapnel. A private equity firm, KKR & Co., has been named in a possible buyout of the struggling Takata. Related Video: News Source: ReutersImage Credit: Shutterstock Government/Legal Recalls Ferrari Honda Mazda Automakers Mitsubishi Nissan Pontiac Subaru Toyota Saab Safety