2011 Ram 3500 Slt (6.7) Cummins 6spd-manual Egr-delet Jakes on 2040-cars
Houston, Texas, United States
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:Diesel
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Manual
Make: Ram
Cab Type (For Trucks Only): Crew Cab
Model: 3500
Warranty: Unspecified
Mileage: 155,550
Sub Model: 6spd 6.7L
Options: CD Player
Exterior Color: White
Power Options: Power Locks
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 6
Ram 3500 for Sale
2013 drw laramie longhorn mega 4x4 navigation sunroof leather heat cummin diesel(US $58,526.00)
7k low miles ram 3500 4x4 truck one owner 6 speed manual very rare(US $48,950.00)
2012 ram 3500 laramie diesel 4x4 pw pl act cd hd sb
2013 dodge ram 3500 mega cab laramie- aisin 4x4 lowest in usa call us b4 you buy(US $55,974.00)
2013 dodge ram 3500 mega cab laramie- aisin 4x4 lowest in usa call us b4 you buy(US $56,886.00)
2013 srw laramie crew 4x4 navigation leather heated cummins diesel uconnect(US $52,188.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Zoil Lube ★★★★★
Young Chevrolet ★★★★★
Yhs Automotive Service Center ★★★★★
Woodlake Motors ★★★★★
Winwood Motor Co ★★★★★
Wayne`s Car Care Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Fiat Chrysler's profit boosted by Ram and Jeep in North America
Wed, Jul 31 2019MILAN/DETROIT — Fiat Chrysler took the market by surprise by sticking to its full-year profit guidance on Wednesday after a strong performance from its Ram pickup truck in North America helped it defy an industry slowdown. Chief Executive Mike Manley, in FCA's first earnings release since a failed attempt to merge with France's Renault, also left the door open to that or other deals. "We are open to opportunity," Manley said on a call with analysts. "I have no doubt why there still would be interest in it," he added, when pressed on what it would take to revive talks with Renault. Manley declined to comment further. FCA last month abandoned its $35 billion merger offer for Renault, blaming French politics for scuttling what would have been a landmark deal to create the world's third-biggest automaker. Manley said a merger was not a must-have and Fiat Chrysler's business plan was strong. The company said it remained confident its adjusted earnings before interest and tax (EBIT) would top last year's 6.7 billion euros ($7.5 billion). Given disappointing forecasts from other automakers this earnings season, FCA's confirmation of the outlook sent Milan-listed shares in the Italian-American automaker, whose other brands include Jeep, up over 4%. A broad-based auto sales downturn has rattled the sector, forcing FCA's competitors — including Renault, Daimler and Aston Martin — to cut their sales forecasts after second-quarter results, while U.S. carmaker Ford gave a weaker-than-expected 2019 profit outlook. Japan's Nissan, a long-term partner of Renault, said it would cut 12,500 jobs by 2023 after its earnings collapsed. In the second quarter FCA's adjusted EBIT totaled 1.52 billion euros, versus analysts' expectations of 1.43 billion euros, according to a Reuters poll. FCA's U.S. shipments were down 12% in the second quarter but the group said that the successful performance of its Ram brand resulted in an enhanced share of the large pickup truck market of 27.9%, up 7 percentage points from last year. Adjusted EBIT margin in North America rose to 8.9% from 6.5% in the first quarter, thanks to strong demand for the heavy-duty Ram and the new Jeep Gladiator pickup. Chief Financial Officer Richard Palmer also said FCA expected to report up to 10% margins in the region in both the third and fourth quarters.
EV cost burden pushing automakers to their limits, says Stellantis' CEO Tavares
Wed, Dec 1 2021DETROIT — Stellantis CEO Carlos Tavares said external pressure on automakers to quickly shift to electric vehicles potentially threatens jobs and vehicle quality as producers struggle with EVs' higher costs. Governments and investors want car manufacturers to speed up the transition to electric vehicles, but the costs are "beyond the limits" of what the auto industry can sustain, Tavares said in an interview at the Reuters Next conference released Wednesday. "What has been decided is to impose on the automotive industry electrification that brings 50% additional costs against a conventional vehicle," he said. "There is no way we can transfer 50% of additional costs to the final consumer because most parts of the middle class will not be able to pay." Automakers could charge higher prices and sell fewer cars, or accept lower profit margins, Tavares said. Those paths both lead to cutbacks. Union leaders in Europe and North America have warned tens of thousands of jobs could be lost. Automakers need time for testing and ensuring that new technology will work, Tavares said. Pushing to speed that process up "is just going to be counter productive. It will lead to quality problems. It will lead to all sorts of problems," he said. Tavares said Stellantis is aiming to avoid cuts by boosting productivity at a pace far faster than industry norm. "Over the next five years we have to digest 10% productivity a year ... in an industry which is used to delivering 2 to 3% productivity" improvement, he said. "The future will tell us who is going to be able to digest this, and who will fail," Tavares said. "We are putting the industry on the limits." Electric vehicle costs are expected to fall, and analysts project that battery electric vehicles and combustion vehicles could reach cost parity during the second half of this decade. Like other automakers that earn profits from combustion vehicles, Stellantis is under pressure from both establishment automakers such as GM, Ford, VW and Hyundai, as well as start-ups such as Tesla and Rivian. The latter electric vehicle companies are far smaller in terms of vehicle sales and employment. But investors have given Tesla and Rivian higher market valuations than the owner of the highly profitable Jeep and Ram brands. That investor pressure is compounded by government policies aimed at cutting greenhouse gas emissions. The European Union, California and other jurisdictions have set goals to end sales of combustion vehicles by 2035.
Ram issues recall on heavy-duty pickup transfer cases
Thu, Aug 11 2016UPDATE: A previous version of this story said the issue only occurred in four-wheel drive. This is incorrect – issues are only exhibited in two-wheel drive. The Basics: Ram is recalling 930 3500, 4500, and 5500 heavy-duty pickups from model year 2016. The affected 3500s were built between July 24, 2015 and January 7, 2016, while the larger 4500/5500 trucks were screwed together between July 24, 2015 and October 8, 2015. The Problem: According to the official NHTSA bulletin, the "transfer case may have been manufactured with a misshapen main output shaft, creating voids that may cause a shaft fracture." If this happens, the vehicle could lose power. The driver might not be able to select park, either. Injuries/Deaths: FCA isn't aware of any injuries or deaths related to the issue. The Fix: Dealerships will replace the transfer case on affected trucks. If you own one: You probably don't. According to FCA spokesman Eric Mayne, dealers haven't delivered the majority of the affected trucks to customers. But if you really do own one, Mayne added that the issue only occurs in two-wheel drive. We'd advise keeping it in four-wheel drive until you can report to your local dealer. FCA kicked the recall off on August 10, so expect a mailed notification soon. Related Video: