Gxe -no Reserve-1.8l -cd- Front Wheel Drive - All-season Tires on 2040-cars
Langhorne, Pennsylvania, United States
Nissan Sentra for Sale
4 cylinder 4 door fe sedan cloth seats 1-owner low miles 39 hwy mpg very clean
2002 nissan sentra gxe 56k orig one owner 80+photos see description wow must see
4cyl, navigation, backup camera, sunroof, bluetooth, fwd, sentra
Repairable rebuildable wrecked salvage project e z fix auto sedan 2.0(US $4,399.00)
2007 nissan sentra s sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $7,950.00)
4dr sdn i4 cvt 2.0 s fe+ low miles sedan automatic gasoline 2.0l dohc 16-valve s(US $10,977.00)
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Wyoming Valley Kia - New & Used Cars ★★★★★
Thomas Honda of Johnstown ★★★★★
Suder`s Automotive ★★★★★
Stehm`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Stash Tire & Auto Service ★★★★★
Select Exhaust Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
European jury picks finalists for 2015 Car of the Year
Tue, Dec 16 2014There are countless Car of the Year awards handed out each year, and naturally, Europe has its own way of doing things. Every year, a panel of jurists representing seven publications in seven different languages and seven different countries get together to name their joint Car of the Year. The panel released a list of 32 candidates back in July, and it has now whittled that list down to seven nominees. The list consists of the BMW 2 Series Active Tourer, the Citroen C4 Cactus (shown), the Ford Mondeo, the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, the Nissan Qashqai, the Renault Twingo and the Volkswagen Passat. Of those seven, only two are available in the US – those being the Mondeo (sold Stateside as the Fusion) and the C-Class. The Passat is an entirely different model in North America, the Qashqai isn't offered here, Citroen and Renault don't even participate in our market and the BMW 2 Series is represented here only by the completely different coupe and convertible. Expect the one and only recipient of the 2015 Car of the Year award to be announced at the Geneva Motor Show this coming March, and while you're waiting, you can place your guesses for the eventual winner in Comments. Featured Gallery 2015 European Car of the Year: Nominees News Source: CaroftheYear.org BMW Ford Mercedes-Benz Nissan Volkswagen Citroen Renault car of the year nissan qashqai citroen c4 cactus bmw 2 series active tourer
Court rejects Carlos Ghosn's request to attend Nissan board meeting
Mon, Mar 11 2019TOKYO — A Japanese court has rejected a request by former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn, released on bail last week, to attend the Japanese automaker's board meeting on Tuesday. Nissan dismissed Ghosn as chairman after his Nov. 19 arrest, but he remains on the board. The Tokyo District Court said it rejected Ghosn's request on Monday but did not elaborate on the reasons. It had been unclear whether Ghosn could attend the board meeting. The court's approval was needed based on restrictions imposed for his release on bail. The restrictions say he cannot tamper with evidence, and attending the board meeting could be seen as putting pressure on Nissan employees. Prosecutors had been expected to argue against his attendance. They were not available for immediate comment. Ghosn has been charged with falsifying financial reports in underreporting his compensation and breach of trust in making payments to a Saudi businessman and having Nissan shoulder investment losses. He insists he is innocent, saying the compensation was never decided or paid, the payments were for legitimate services and Nissan never suffered the losses. Since his release on March 6 from Tokyo Detention Center on 1 billion yen ($9 million) bail, he has been spotted taking walks in Tokyo with his family, but he has not made any comments. His attempt to exercise what his lawyer, Junichiro Hironaka, called his "duty" by attending the board meeting signals one way he may be fighting back. Hironaka has said Ghosn will speak to reporters soon. A date for a news conference has not been announced. Nissan said Monday that Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard, Renault Chief Executive Thierry Bollore, Nissan Motor Co. CEO Hiroto Saikawa, and Osamu Masuko, the chairman and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors Corp., will hold a joint news conference Tuesday after the board meeting. Nissan appears determined to highlight new leadership without Ghosn. It is part of an alliance with Renault SA of France, and more recently with Japan's Mitsubishi Motors, that was largely cobbled together by Ghosn, who led Nissan for two decades. Nissan, which makes the March subcompact, Leaf electric car and Infiniti luxury models, has denounced Ghosn for alleged misconduct. A decision at a shareholders' meeting is needed to remove Ghosn from the board. A shareholders' meeting is scheduled for next month.
Nissan and Infiniti recall 1.2 million vehicles because backup camera might go blank
Tue, Sep 24 2019Nissan North America has issued a recall for more than 1.2 million vehicles due to the ability to change backup camera settings to the point where there is no image in the display. The recall, which was filed with NHTSA on Sept. 12, 2019, includes cars, trucks, crossovers, SUVs, vans, and coupes across both the Nissan and Infiniti lineups. Reported by Automotive News, NHTSA recall No. 19V654000 affects a total of 1,228,830 vehicles across two brand lineups and more than two dozen models. It includes the 2018-2019 Nissan Altima, Frontier, Kicks, Leaf, Maxima, Murano, NV, NV200, Pathfinder, Rogue, Rogue Sport, Sentra, Titan, Versa Note, Versa sedan; and 2018-2019 Infiniti Q50, Q60, QX30 and QX80. It also lists the 2019 Nissan GT-R and Taxis, as well as the 2019 Infiniti QX50, QX60, Q70, and Q70L. According to the recall, it is possible to adjust the backup camera and display settings "such that the rearview image is no longer visible and the system will retain that setting the next time the vehicle is placed in reverse." Although this type of occurrence would be extremely rare and most likely a mistake made by the driver, its real possibility means all of these cars are technically breaking the law. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 111, "Rear Visibility," says so. According to Automotive News, this recall is not limited to the United States and also affects vehicles in Canada, South Korea, and Israel. The recall begins Oct. 19, 2019, and Nissan will provide affected customers with a free software update to fix the issue.    Â