2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0 on 2040-cars
4497 Harrison Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Engine:2.0L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:Automatic CVT
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 3N1AB6AP7CL701870
Stock Num: 2126
Make: Nissan
Model: Sentra 2.0
Year: 2012
Exterior Color: Red Brick
Interior Color: Charcoal
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 38798
Lease Turn-In Special LESS THAN PERFECT CREDIT IS OUR SPECIALTY. CONTACT: TERESA JENTZEN TOLL FREE AT 866-817-1848 OR CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.METROAUTOCENTERONLINE.COM WHERE YOU CAN SEND US A COMPLETED CREDIT APPLICATION!
Nissan Sentra for Sale
2011 nissan sentra 2.0 sl(US $12,988.00)
2014 nissan sentra(US $22,750.00)
2014 nissan sentra(US $22,980.00)
2014 nissan sentra(US $22,980.00)
2014 nissan sentra(US $22,630.00)
2012 nissan sentra 2.0 sl(US $16,476.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Wired Right ★★★★★
Wheel Medic Inc ★★★★★
Wheatley Auto Service Center ★★★★★
Walt`s Auto Inc ★★★★★
Walton Hills Auto Service ★★★★★
Tuffy Auto Service Centers ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan settles with FTC over misleading dune buggy ad [w/videos]
Fri, 24 Jan 2014A couple years ago, Nissan created a series of commercials for its compact Frontier pickup showing the truck performing outlandish stunts such as snowboarding, saving a passenger airplane from a crash landing and climbing a steep sand dune to help a stranded dune buggy. As crazy as the first two commercials were, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) took issue with the latter, titled Hill Climb, with the agency considering it to be a misleading commercial since both vehicles required a cable to reach the top of the steep dune.
As such, Ad Age is reporting that Nissan - and its ad agency TBWA Worldwide - has settled with the FTC over the ad despite the fact that it features a disclaimer stating: "Fictionalization. Do not attempt." Nissan did not have to pay out any money in the settlement, but it is prohibited "from using potentially misleading demonstrations in future advertisements for pickups." In addition to the offending commercial, posted below, we've included some of the other related videos from the same Frontier campaign.
FCA-Renault revival may hinge on willingness to cut Nissan stake
Mon, Jun 10 2019Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Renault are looking for ways to resuscitate their collapsed merger plan and secure the approval of the French carmaker's alliance partner Nissan, according to several sources close to the companies. Nissan is poised to urge Renault to significantly reduce its 43.4% stake in the Japanese company in return for supporting a FCA-Renault tie-up, two people with knowledge of its thinking also told Reuters. It is still far from clear whether any concerted effort to revive the complex and politically fraught deal can succeed. FCA Chairman John Elkann abruptly withdrew his $35 billion merger offer in the early hours of June 6 after the French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, blocked a vote by its board and demanded more time to win Nissan's backing. Nissan representatives had said they would abstain. The failure, which FCA and Renault blamed squarely on the French government, deprived both companies of an opportunity to create the world's third-biggest carmaker with 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion) in promised annual synergies. It also shone a harsh light on Renault's relations with Nissan, which have gone from frayed to fried since the November arrest of former alliance Chairman Carlos Ghosn, now awaiting trial in Japan on financial misconduct charges he denies. REVIVAL TALKS Italian-American FCA — whose brand stable encompasses Fiat runabouts, Jeep SUVs, RAM pickups, Alfa Romeo luxury cars and Maserati sports cars — has so far turned a deaf ear to suggestions by French officials that its merger proposal could be revisited. But since the breakdown, Elkann and his French counterpart Jean-Dominique Senard have had talks about reviving the plan that left the Renault chairman and his Chief Executive Thierry Bollore upbeat about that prospect, three alliance sources said. Renault and a spokesman for FCA declined to comment. One of Elkann's senior advisors on the Renault merger bid, Toby Myerson, was expected at Nissan headquarters in Yokohama on Monday for exploratory discussions with top management, two people with knowledge of the matter said. Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa is likely to attend. Myerson did not respond to a message from Reuters seeking comment. The meeting comes amid mounting strains that may preclude compromise, after Senard warned Saikawa that Renault was prepared to block key Nissan governance reforms in a dispute over board committees.
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi pool $200 million to invest in tech startups
Fri, Jan 5 2018PARIS — The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance is setting up a $200 million mobility tech fund, three sources said, in the latest move by major carmakers to adapt to rapid industry change by investing in startups through their own venture capital arms. The fund, due to be unveiled by Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn at the CES tech industry show in Las Vegas next Tuesday, will be 40 percent financed by Renault, 40 percent by Nissan and 20 percent by Mitsubishi. "It will allow us to move faster on acquisitions ahead of our competition," one of the alliance sources told Reuters. Frederique Le Greves, a spokeswoman for the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, declined to comment. The traditional auto industry model based on individual ownership is threatened by pay-per-use services such as Uber, as well as ride- and car-sharing platforms, a challenge heightened by parallel shifts towards electrified and self-driving cars. Wary carmakers are struggling to embrace changes and technologies that some of their executives are only beginning to grasp. To accelerate the process, many are investing directly in the new services — and gaining access to intellectual property — via their own corporate venture capital (CVC) funds. BMW has purchased stakes in a plethora of ride-sharing, smart-charging and autonomous vehicle software firms through its 500 million euro ($600 million) iVentures fund, the biggest such in-house facility belonging to a carmaker. Among others that have been increasingly active are General Motors' GM Ventures, with $240 million, and Peugeot-maker PSA Group's 100 million-euro investment arm. CVC funds, a familiar feature of innovative sectors such as tech and pharmaceuticals, have become more commonplace among carmakers since the 2008-9 financial crisis. They let companies skip some of the formalities otherwise required for new investments, and pounce more swiftly on promising startups. The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi venture will also obviate the current need to thrash out the ownership split for each new alliance acquisition. It represents a further step in the integration of the carmakers as they pursue 10 billion euros in annual synergies by 2022. France's Renault holds a 43.4 percent stake in Nissan, which in turn controls Mitsubishi. Ghosn heads Renault and chairs all three.