Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

1999 Nissan Sentra Gxe Sedan 4-door 1.6l Automatic Starter on 2040-cars

US $1,400.00
Year:1999 Mileage:172000
Location:

Keyport, New Jersey, United States

Keyport, New Jersey, United States
Advertising:

1999 Nissan Sentra GXE Limited Edition

We are the original owners.  172,000 miles.  Automatic, power windows and locks, cruise control and auto starter installed.
A/C blows cold and was recently charged, new battery, and very good tires. This is a good reliable car, always has been.  Gets great gas mileage.  Has a good inspection sticker.  Car runs great and is still driven everyday.  Will eventually need to have the timing chain tensioner replaced.  Nissan's do not have timing belts, they have timing chains which never need to be replaced, only the tensioner ($200 parts and labor) that eventually gets worn down. 

Auto Services in New Jersey

XO Autobody ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 2906 W 12th St, Fort-Hancock
Phone: (718) 338-4600

Wizard Auto Repairs Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 819 66th St, Kenilworth
Phone: (718) 745-7370

Trilenium Auto Recyclers ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Salvage, Used & Rebuilt Auto Parts
Address: 464 US Highway 202 #B, Hampton
Phone: (866) 595-6470

Towne Kia ★★★★★

New Car Dealers
Address: 3101 State Route 10, Liberty-Corner
Phone: (866) 595-6470

Total Eclipse Master of Auto Detailing, Inc. ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
Address: 113 Jefferson Ave, Newark
Phone: (718) 668-2345

Tony`s Garage ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 200 N Main St, Pennsauken
Phone: (215) 646-1027

Auto blog

Carlos Ghosn's new lawyer, 'the Razor,' starts slashing

Wed, Feb 20 2019

TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn's new lawyer took aim at Nissan, prosecutors and courts on Wednesday, dismissing the charges against the ousted chairman as an internal company matter and saying Japan was out of step with international norms by keeping his client in jail. "This should have been dealt with as an internal matter," Junichiro Hironaka, nicknamed the Razor, said at his first press briefing. Ghosn, who was arrested in November over alleged financial misconduct and remains in detention in a Tokyo jail, picked a new team last week with long-time defense attorney Hironaka as a key member to replace Motonari Otsuru, a lawyer who once ran the prosecutor's office investigating him. Hironaka's combative style contrasts with the low-key approach adopted by media-shy Otsuru. Ghosn's switch to an aggressive legal strategy came after his attempts to win bail failed and just before lawyers were due to sit down with prosecutors and judges for the first time to hash out a schedule for pre-trial discovery meetings, where prosecutors will reveal evidence and submit a list of witnesses. Hironaka said he didn't know why Ghosn picked him, but added that Ghosn probably wanted an experienced criminal lawyer as the case moved toward trial. The 73-year-old defense attorney is reputed for winning high profile cases, including the acquittal of a senior lawmaker, Ichiro Ozawa, on financial misconduct charges. He also helped free a senior bureaucrat Atsuko Muraki who was jailed for four months on corruption charges fabricated by prosecutors. Yet, even with greater legal firepower the former Nissan Motor Co boss faces a criminal justice system where only three out of every 100 defendants pleading not guilty are acquitted. Neither does Japan have a plea-deal mechanism that would allow Ghosn to agree to lesser charges for a lighter sentence. "The change in lawyers means a change in style, but the legal strategy will still be the same. I don't think it increases Ghosn's chance of an acquittal," said Masashi Akita, a defense lawyer at Shin-Yu Law Office in Osaka, ahead of Wednesday's comments by Hironaka. Ghosn has lost his perch atop an automotive alliance trio of French carmaker Renault SA and Japanese automakers Nissan and Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Attempts to win bail, including an offer to wear a GPS ankle bracelet and hire security guards to stop him trying to tamper with evidence, failed.

Carmakers ask Trump to revisit fuel efficiency rules

Mon, Feb 13 2017

Car companies operating in the US are required to meet stringent fuel efficiency standards (a fleet average of 54.5MPG) through 2025, but they're hoping to loosen things now that President Trump is in town. Leaders from Fiat Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Nissan, Toyota and VW have sent a letter to Trump asking him to rethink the Obama administration's choice to lock in efficiency guidelines for the next several years. The car makers want to revisit the midterm review for the 2025 commitment in hopes of loosening the demands. They claim that the tougher requirements raise costs, don't match public buying habits and will supposedly put "as many a million" jobs up in the air. The Trump administration hasn't specifically responded to the letter, although Environmental Protection Agency nominee Scott Pruitt had said he would return to the Obama-era decision. The automakers' argument doesn't entirely hold up. While the EPA did estimate that the US would fall short of efficiency goals due to a shift toward SUVs and trucks, the job claims are questionable. Why would making more fuel efficient vehicles necessarily cost jobs instead of pushing companies to do better? As it is, even a successful attempt to loosen guidelines may only have a limited effect. All of the brands mentioned here are pushing for greater mainstream adoption of electric vehicles within the next few years -- they may meet the Obama administration's expectations just by shifting more drivers away from gas power. This article by Jon Fingas originally appeared on Engadget, your guide to this connected life. Related Video: News Source: ReutersImage Credit: Daniel Acker/Bloomberg via Getty Images Government/Legal Green Chrysler Fiat GM Honda Hyundai Nissan Toyota Volkswagen Fuel Efficiency CAFE standards Trump

Daimler consulting with Ford about 3-cylinder engines

Mon, 27 May 2013

Soon enough, Ford will offer its 1.0-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder engine under the hood of the Fiesta here in the United States, building on the success of the small powerplant overseas. In fact, this success has caused other automakers to take notice, and according to Automotive News Europe, Daimler is now talking to Ford about this engine for use in its own products.
In other markets, Ford offers the 1.0-liter mill under the hood of the Focus (we had the chance to sample this package on our home turf), as well as the B-Max MPV. For this new collaboration, Daimler would use the turbo-three in the next-generation Smart ForTwo, as well as the Renault Twingo, which the German automaker will be collaborating on as part of its alliance with Renault-Nissan. Speaking to AN, a Mercedes-Benz engineer called the 1.0-liter mill an "interesting and impressive engine."
In exchange for details about the EcoBoost inline-three, Daimler will supply Ford with information regarding its Euro6 stratified lean-burn gasoline engine, which is found in the new E-Class sedan.