Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2004 Nissan Quest Sl Mini Passenger Van 4-door 3.5l on 2040-cars

US $5,700.00
Year:2004 Mileage:121226
Location:

Pennsauken, New Jersey, United States

Pennsauken, New Jersey, United States
Advertising:

Very clean 2004 Nissan Quest SL

-121k miles

-fully loaded

-runs excellent

-dvd / tv system

-automatic

any questions feel free to ask


Auto Services in New Jersey

Vip Honda ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 555 Somerset St, Fanwood
Phone: (908) 753-5020

Totowa Auto Works ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 339 Union Blvd, Haskell
Phone: (973) 595-7709

Taylors Auto And Collision ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Truck Service & Repair
Address: 7655 Queen St, West-Collingswood
Phone: (215) 233-3046

Sunoco Auto Care ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Gas Stations
Address: STATE Hwy 70 & Mercer Ave, Erial
Phone: (856) 665-7057

SR Recycling Inc ★★★★★

Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Salvage, Recycling Centers
Address: 400 Daniels Road (Route 946), Stewartsville
Phone: (610) 614-0346

Robertiello`s Auto Body Works ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 149 W Broadway, Montvale
Phone: (973) 956-0387

Auto blog

With Nissan dragging it down, Renault predicts a worsening year

Fri, Jul 26 2019

PARIS — Renault warned revenue may decline this year, scrapping a previous goal, after first-half profit was hit by weakening car demand and an earnings collapse at alliance partner Nissan in the wake of the Carlos Ghosn scandal. Net income slumped by more than half to 970 million euros ($1.08 billion) in January-June as revenue fell 6.4% to 28.05 billion, the French carmaker said on Friday. Operating profit also dropped 13.6% to 1.65 billion euros. "Given the degradation in demand, the group now expects 2019 revenues to be close to last year's," Renault said — abandoning an earlier pledge to increase revenue before currency effects. A broad-based auto sales downturn has rattled the sector, prompting profit warnings and compounding challenges for Renault and Nissan as they struggle to turn the page on the Ghosn era. Their former alliance boss is now awaiting trial in Japan on financial misconduct charges he denies. Renault's bottom line was hit by an 826 million-euro drop in earnings from its 43.4%-owned partner. Nissan is cutting 12,500 jobs globally after an earnings collapse that it is keen to blame on Ghosn's leadership. But Renault's own performance - reflected in an operating margin that declined to 5.9% from 6.4% the year before - compares less favorably with domestic rival PSA Group. The Peugeot maker bucked the downturn with a record 8.7% profit margin unveiled on Wednesday. Alliance tensions flared after Ghosn's November arrest, worsened when Renault tried in vain to merge with Nissan then Fiat Chrysler, and may be affecting operational performance, investors fear. Citi analyst Raghav Gupta-Chaudhary flagged a lower-than-usual 258 million euros in joint purchasing savings for Renault. "We thought this would be weak in light of the well-documented difficulties with the alliance," he said. Renault blamed falling sales in France, as well as Turkey and Argentina, for a 7.7% revenue drop at its core automotive business, whose profit margin slid to 4% from 4.5%. Operating free cash flow also suffered, coming in at a negative 716 million euros as investment jumped by 742 million euros to 2.91 billion. Renault, which is counting on model launches including a new Clio mini to boost performance in the second half of 2019, nonetheless reiterated pledges to deliver positive full-year cash flow and a margin close to 6%. Renault shares were down 0.5% at 52.02 euros as of 0800 GMT in Paris, after initially falling as much as 2.7%.

Nissan Note getting a little louder with Nismo versions this fall

Thu, Jul 24 2014

Nissan's Nismo performance division has been getting more chances to shine recently with tuned models like the Juke Nismo RS and GT-R Nismo. But its latest creation moves closer to the bottom of the Japanese brand's lineup to make a hot hatch out of the (Versa) Note. At least in Japan, the new model is due this fall, and Nismo is keeping a lot of the details about its latest creation a secret for now. What we do know is that it'll be available in two trims – the Note Nismo and the sportier Nismo S. "The development concept of this model was to build a car that makes you want to keep driving, no matter where your destination may be," said the division's chief product specialist, Hiroshi Tamura, in the company's announcement. Aesthetically, the Note Nismo looks the way a tuned Nissan should, with the division's signature red trim outlining the car. It also wears a new, mesh grille, lower air dam, red side sills and rear spoiler. Inside, the S gets standard sport seats with full Recaro buckets as an option. Nissan didn't release technical specs for either version, but it promises that the S also gets a tuned engine with a five-speed manual. But now, allow us to burst your bubble. Autoblog spoke to Nissan North America Product Communications Director Dan Bedore about the hot Note, and he told us, "There are no plans currently for a Nismo Versa Note in the US." That's too bad; if the specs turn out to be competitive, it could be an interesting rival for the Ford Fiesta ST. Scroll down to read the official announcement. NISSAN UNVEILS THE NOTE NISMO, SCHEDULED TO GO ON SALE IN FALL 2014 YOKOHAMA, Japan (July 23, 2014) – Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. has taken the veils off the latest and sportiest iteration of the popular Note, called Note Nismo, which will reach dealer showrooms in the fall of 2014. Nissan also announced that the Fairlady Nismo will receive a minor model change, while a new Nismo RS grade will be added to the Juke Nismo in the fall of 2014. Ever since the release of the Juke Nismo in February 2013, the lineup of Nissan's specialty division, Nismo, has steadily grown. Soon after the launch of the Juke Nismo, the March Nismo, Fairlady Nismo and Nissan GT-R Nismo were added to the stable; thus allowing Nismo to offer a broad range of road-going cars to the public-from compacts to SUVs to sports cars-all armed with the sporty DNA derived from Nismo's motorsports activities. And now you can add one more to the list, the Note Nismo.

Carlos Ghosn re-arrested and thrown back in jail [UPDATE]

Thu, Apr 4 2019

TOKYO — Tokyo prosecutors arrested Nissan's former chairman Carlos Ghosn on Thursday for a fourth time, on fresh allegations that cut short his brief time outside detention. Early in the morning, Ghosn was taken from his apartment in Tokyo to the prosecutors' office and then sent to the Tokyo Detention Center, the same facility where he spent more than three months following his arrest in November. He had been released on bail just a month earlier. It's unclear how long Ghosn may be detained under the latest arrest, which involves what prosecutors said was a new alleged crime. "My arrest this morning is outrageous and arbitrary," Ghosn said in a statement issued Thursday. "It is part of another attempt by some individuals at Nissan to silence me by misleading the prosecutors. Why arrest me except to try to break me? I will not be broken. I am innocent of the groundless charges and accusations against me." The prosecutors defended the move, saying the latest allegations are a new case requiring precautions to prevent Ghosn from destroying evidence. They allege $5 million in funds sent by a Nissan subsidiary to an overseas dealership were diverted to a company controlled by Ghosn. "We now have a totally different case, and we are only doing what we think is right," Shin Kukimoto, deputy chief prosecutor at the Tokyo District Prosecutor's Office, told reporters. "As a result of our investigation, we have a new case in which he must be detained, and we have appropriately obtained an arrest warrant from the court," he said. Ghosn, 65, was first arrested on Nov. 19 on charges of under-reporting his compensation. He was rearrested twice in December, including on breach of trust charges. The multiple arrests prolong detentions without trial and are an oft-criticized prosecution tactic in Japan's criminal justice system. The allegations in the most recent arrest cover three money transfers from 2015 through last year, according to the prosecutors. Kukimoto said the new allegation of breach of trust is different from an earlier charge made in January. The companies where the money was transferred to, the motives, and the alleged scheme are all different, he said. He refused to identify the three companies allegedly involved but said one company was in effect owned by Ghosn. Unlike an earlier case, in which Ghosn caused damage to Nissan to benefit himself and a business partner, this time it was merely "for his own personal benefit," Kukimoto said.