The unique Nissan Patrol is a 4WD truck somewhere between a Jeep CJ-3, an FJ40 and an old Land Rover. It's in good running condition and is complete with a hard-top and doors. Very cool vehicle and layout. It's a1965 so no smog to worry about. Recently replaced: new spark plugs and wires, new battery, new oil filter, re-cored radiator, rebuilt head, and rebuilt carb. I love the looks and the layout with a bench across the front and side mounted seats in the back that fold up. I recently reacquired my CJ-7 that I had for years, so now the Patrol needs a new home.
This is quite a neat little rig... Nissan Patrols are extremely rare in the United States; only around 2600 were ever sold in the United States. They were imported here from around 1962 to 1969. The Patrol that was sold in the US was the L60 model. The "L" stands for left-hand drive. The only variations sold here were the KL60 hardtop (most us patrols are this model like this one) and the regular L60 soft-top. The 60 series Patrol was made until 1979, basically unchanged, and was sold in countries such as Australia. Patrols are still made today and sold almost everywhere in the world, except North America. Other details: > Removable Doors and Hardtop > Factory two piece rear ambulance doors > Fold down Windshield > Comes with a tow-bar > 4 Liter (3956cc), P-Type, In-line OHV 145hp, 6 cylinder engine utilizing a 7 bearing crankshaft design for extended reliability > Factory Waterproof Distributor > 3 speed Manual Transmission > 2-Speed Transfer case > Factory Warn Locking Front Hubs |
Nissan Other Pickups for Sale
1995 nissan pickup se king cad 37k original miles
1993 nissan pickup regular cab long bed- only 22,695 miles! 1 owner!(US $10,000.00)
1988 nissan pickup salvage for parts only(US $300.00)
1983, fresh engine rebuild, factory 1 ton, bed sides, 5 speed manual, runs good!
1989 nissan pickup hardbody(US $5,000.00)
1995 nissan pickup xe standard cab pickup 2-door 2.4l(US $5,250.00)
Auto Services in California
Zoll Inc ★★★★★
Zeller`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Your Choice Car ★★★★★
Young`s Automotive ★★★★★
Xact Window Tinting ★★★★★
Whitaker Brake & Chassis Specialists ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn's lawyer requests bail again after Nissan ex-chairman indicted — again
Mon, Apr 22 2019TOKYO — Japanese prosecutors indicted Carlos Ghosn on Monday on another charge of aggravated breach of trust, a Tokyo court said, the fourth charge against the former Nissan Motor Co Ltd chairman, which his lawyers met immediately with a bail request. The charge came on the day Ghosn's latest detention period was set to expire. Ghosn had been out on bail when authorities arrested him for a fourth time on April 4 on suspicion he enriched himself at a cost of $5 million to the automaker. "We are confident that we have the evidence to successfully prosecute all four cases," an official from the prosecutor's office said at a briefing after the indictment was announced. Ghosn has denied all four of the charges, which include understating his income, and said he is the victim of a boardroom coup. He has accused former colleagues of "backstabbing," describing them as selfish rivals bent on derailing a closer alliance between Nissan and its top shareholder, France's Renault SA. "Carlos Ghosn is innocent of the latest charges brought against him by the Tokyo prosecutors, aided and abetted by certain Nissan conspirators," a Ghosn representative said in a statement. The case has exposed tensions in the Nissan-Renault alliance forged by Ghosn some two decades ago when the French automaker invested in Nissan, then on the brink of bankruptcy — a deal that gave Renault control over its larger partner. Nissan is due to reject a management integration proposal from Renault and will instead call for an equal capital relationship, the Nikkei newspaper said on Monday, citing sources. Ghosn's arrest has also focused a harsh light on Japan's judicial system, which critics refer to as "hostage justice" as defendants who deny their charges are often not granted bail. Under Japanese law, prosecutors are able to hold suspects for up to 22 days without charge and interrogate them without their lawyers present. In accordance with these terms, prosecutors had to indict or release Ghosn by Monday. According to the latest indictment, Ghosn caused a total of $5 million in losses to Nissan from July 2017 through July 2018. During that period, prosecutors allege two separate payments of $5 million were made from the account of a Nissan subsidiary into the account of an overseas dealership. A total of $5 million was subsequently transferred from the dealership's account to another account in which Ghosn had an interest.
Are you the 2015 Nissan Versa facelift?
Fri, 26 Jul 2013The current-generation Nissan Sunny - the overseas equivalent to the Versa sedan - has been around since 2010, and now it appears that Nissan has some small changes in store for it. Based on these small, dark and grainy photos from Chinese site, Auto Sohu, the Sunny could be set to receive a slight styling refresh.
From what we can tell, the biggest change will be to the headlights with the Sunny getting boomerang-style units similar those on current Nissan sedans in the US. We wouldn't be surprised to see these changes to carry over to our Versa sedan soon. Grille and fascia changes also seem to be in the works, but it's hard to make out any other changes from these images alone.
Nissan expands Ghosn probe to more countries, executive Munoz under scrutiny, sources say
Fri, Jan 11 2019BEIJING — Nissan Motor Co Ltd has broadened its investigation into ousted chairman Carlos Ghosn to include dealings that took place in the United States, India and Latin America, three people with knowledge of the inquiry said. In one aspect of their internal probe, company investigators are looking into decisions made in the United States by Jose Munoz who led Nissan's North American operations from 2014 to 2018, the people said. Munoz was recently placed on a leave of absence due to the probe, they added. Nissan said this month that Munoz, its chief performance officer and widely seen within the industry as close to Ghosn, was on leave "to allow him to assist the company by concentrating on special tasks arising from recent events." Munoz is not cooperating with investigators, two of the people with knowledge of the probe said, both describing his actions as "stonewalling". One of the sources described Munoz, who currently heads Nissan's China operations, as a "person of interest" in the probe, adding that it was not clear whether he would be accused of any wrongdoing. Munoz, 53, did not reply to Reuters requests for comment. The people with knowledge of the probe spoke to Reuters on condition of anonymity due to the sensitivity of the matter. A lawyer for Ghosn, Motonari Otsuru, said in an emailed comment: "I am unaware of this." Some of the questions put to Munoz relate to dealer franchise rights, one of the sources said. Other questions relate to contracts with parts suppliers and service providers that Munoz approved when he was at the helm of Nissan's U.S. operations, another source said. The sources said the findings made as part of the probe into Ghosn's affairs in the U.S. market are being shared with prosecutors. Tokyo prosecutors declined to comment. Nissan has said its internal investigation had uncovered "substantial and convincing evidence of misconduct" by Ghosn and that its scope is expanding. Ghosn, once the most celebrated executives in the auto industry and the anchor of Nissan's alliance with France's Renault SA, has been charged with under-reporting his income. On Friday, he was also charged with aggravated breach of trust, accused of shifting personal investment losses worth 1.85 billion yen ($17 million) to Nissan. In his first public appearance since his Nov.