2011 Nissan Juke Sv on 2040-cars
Engine:I4 1.6L Turbocharger
For Sale By:Dealer
Fuel Type:Gasoline
Transmission:Manual
Vehicle Title:Clean
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JN8AF5MR9BT008242
Mileage: 126153
Drive Type: FWD
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Black
Make: Nissan
Manufacturer Exterior Color: Sapphire Black
Manufacturer Interior Color: Black
Model: Juke
Number of Cylinders: 4
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Sub Model: SV 4dr Crossover 6M
Trim: SV
Nissan Juke for Sale
2013 nissan juke s(US $6,578.60)
2017 nissan juke sv(US $11,274.00)
2014 nissan juke nismo rs(US $9,206.00)
2017 nissan juke s sport utility 4d(US $12,999.00)
2017 nissan juke s sport utility 4d(US $12,999.00)
2011 nissan juke sl awd 4dr crossover(US $9,995.00)
Auto blog
Infiniti EV coming in 2021
Wed, Jan 17 2018Infiniti announced that it will offer new electrified vehicles starting in 2021. Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa said that its luxury brand will build its first all-electric car in 2021, as well as new "e-Power" vehicles – series hybrids with batteries charged by gasoline generators. Nissan has introduced e-Power vehicles in other markets, including the Note e-Power and the Serena e-Power minivan. Now it will extend that technology to Infiniti, providing a similar driving experience to an EV with the convenience of a gas-powered vehicle. Infiniti also said that we can expect "beautiful vehicles" like the Q Inspiration Concept that debuted at the 2018 Detroit Auto Show. Infiniti doesn't plan on producing the Q Inspiration, but it will certainly influence future vehicles in terms of both styling and technology. The Q Inspiration uses variable compression technology, which the company intends to use to improve efficiency and performance of its gasoline-powered cars. Infiniti expects half of its global sales to be electric vehicles by 2025 (it's not clear whether the automaker is lumping series hybrids into the electric vehicle category). And while there's no way that Infiniti will release a production version of its all-electric Prototype 9 EV, seen above, we'll hold onto that dream anyway. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Carlos Ghosn vows to 'restore my honor' in first remarks since arrest
Fri, Dec 21 2018TOKYO — Nissan Motor's jailed ex-chairman, Carlos Ghosn, vowed to restore his good name in court after a month in detention, Japanese public broadcaster NHK said on Friday. "Things as they stand are absolutely unacceptable," Ghosn was quoted as saying via his lawyer. "I want to have my position heard and restore my honor in court." It was Ghosn's first comment since his arrest on Nov 19 for allegedly understating his income by about half over a five-year period from 2010. He was later charged with the same alleged crime covering the past three years. A call to the office of his lawyer, Motonari Otsuru, went unanswered outside business hours early on Friday. The lawyer has previously declined to return calls for comment on the Ghosn case. A Tokyo court on Thursday unexpectedly rejected prosecutors' request to extend Ghosn's detention, which Japanese media said means he could go free on bail as early as Friday. Ghosn wants to hold a news conference after he is released, NHK quoted his lawyer as saying. The executive, who formed a carmaking alliance among Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors Corp and France's Renault SA, said he is not a flight risk and wants to be able to travel abroad, the report said. The Ghosn case has put Japan's criminal justice system under international scrutiny and sparked criticism for some of its practices, including keeping suspects in detention for long periods and prohibiting defense lawyers from being present during interrogations, which can last eight hours a day. Japan has also come under fire for its 99.9 percent conviction rate. The Tokyo court unexpectedly ruled not to extend Ghosn's detention. It said it had also decided against extending detention for Greg Kelly, a former Nissan executive who was arrested along with Ghosn on Nov. 19. It later overruled an appeal by prosecutors against the decision, clearing the way for the possible release of the two men as early as Friday. The court did not disclose reasons for its decision, and NHK said it was "extremely rare" for it to reject the prosecutors' request to extend detention. If Ghosn and Kelly are granted bail, conditions may require them to apply for permission to travel overseas. They could also be barred from contacting Nissan officials. Both executives had not been able to make any public statements since their arrest, although local media have reported that they have denied wrongdoing. Ghosn was indicted on Dec.
MI man injured in crazy Nissan Titan crash caught on video
Tue, 20 Aug 2013Earlier today, a man from Kentwood, Michigan was seriously injured after a bizarre accident on Interstate 96 outside of Lansing. While he's expected to make a full recovery, it's the footage captured by another driver that makes this incident so remarkable.
The 59-year-old driver of the Nissan Titan involved in the crash was towing a trailer when he hit the median and was catapulted over a guardrail into a local creek. A driver that was traveling alongside caught the entire incident on Vine, creating a disturbing loop of the truck flying through the air, before disappearing from view.
The man was recovered by rescue services, taken to a hospital, and is expected to make a full recovery. It's unclear what caused him to lose control and end up on the median. Scroll down for the six-second Vine video.