Sv 4.0l V6 4x4 4wd Crew Cab Special Edition Cloth Alloys Automatic Warranty on 2040-cars
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
Nissan Frontier for Sale
2011 nissan sv
2003 nissan frontier xe 4x4 crew cab pickup 4-door 3.3l low miles! excellent!(US $7,950.00)
2wd crew cab swb manual sv low miles 4 dr truck manual gasoline 4.0l v6 fi dohc
2012 nissan frontier pro-4x v6 4wd premium repairable rebuilder(US $11,995.00)
2009 nissan frontier le crew cab damaged salvage priced to sell export welcome!!(US $7,950.00)
2012 frontier sv auto 4x4 v6 4.0l crew cab short bed only 19k miles(US $23,900.00)
Auto Services in Georgia
World Toyota ★★★★★
Watson/Boyd Auto Repair ★★★★★
Trantham`s Service Center & Wrecker Service ★★★★★
Thomson Automotive Parts ★★★★★
Suwanee Park Auto Service ★★★★★
Summit Racing Equipment ★★★★★
Auto blog
These EVs are the worst when it comes to depreciation
Mon, Jul 20 2015The Renault Fluence Z.E. tops the list of the worst depreciating cars according to a ranking compiled by Glass' Information Services, holding just 27.21 percent of its value after a year of ownership and 12,000 miles on the clock. Just as well that you can't buy the sedan anymore in either electric or ICE versions, since it was discontinued last year. This car took a particularly rough hit when Better Place declared bankrutpcy, since the electric Fluence was a specific fit for the aspirations of the battery-swapping company. The Citroen C-Zero hits the list at number four, the Nissan Leaf E at number five, both holding onto just a third of their value after a year. The C-Zero is a rebadged Mitsubishi i-MiEV, and if you bought one stock for the full UK on-the-road price of 26,766 pounds, you'd have a car worth 8,583.86 pounds twelve months later, according to Glass. We're not sure about the wording of the press release, though - it states that those three cars "lost more than three-quarters of their value." Yet the Fluence E Z.E. is the worst offender, and it doesn't dip below 25 percent of its original value. As with those electrics, the rest of the list is made up of aged or barebones ICE models, some of them touted elsewhere for their popularity. You can find the full list and the valuations in the press release below. ELECTRIC CARS AMONG WORST FIRST YEAR DEPRECIATORS Fluence, C-Zero and LEAF all lose more than three-quarters of their value 15/07/15 - Three electric cars are among the worst first year depreciators in a "Bottom 10" released by motor trade valuation market leaders Glass's. The Renault Fluence, Citroen C-Zero and Nissan LEAF E have all lost more than three-quarters of their value after covering 12,000 miles during the last 12 months. Rupert Pontin, head of valuations at Glass, said: "The motor trade and the used car buying public remain interested in electric cars but are still reticent to actually buy them in numbers – and these depreciation figures reflect that fact. "To be fair, these three EVs are among some of the least attractive on the market – the Fluence and C-Zero both have a 'last generation' feel while the LEAF E is on the bottom rung of the LEAF range – but their presence does reflect the fact that the EV sector remains sluggish." Other models in the list include the lowest-powered, entry level versions of some generally popular but aging models such as the Vauxhall Insignia and Renault Megane.
Lawyer for Ghosn slams bail condition as human rights violation
Sun, Jun 2 2019TOKYO (AP) — The lawyer for Nissan's former chairman Carlos Ghosn on Saturday criticized a bail condition that prevents his client from seeing his wife, as Ghosn awaits trial on financial misconduct charges. A judge has forbidden Ghosn from seeing his wife, Carole, including in the presence of lawyers, or talking to her on the phone. Prosecutors say the restriction is needed to prevent evidence tampering. "This is unfair," Takashi Takano, the lawyer, said in a phone interview, calling it a human rights violation. "It's cruel and unusual." His earlier appeal of the ban, rejected by district and appeals courts, went to the Supreme Court, which turned it down last month. The Supreme Court decision cannot be appealed, but Takano vowed to keep filing new petitions, stressing that the Supreme Court has not yet ruled on the constitutionality or the human rights aspects. The next one will be filed within two or three weeks, he said. Ghosn's lawyers recently filed a second petition with the U.N. Working Group on Arbitrary Detention, arguing that the restrictions on seeing his wife amount to a deprivation of fundamental human rights. Takano acknowledged that the situation looks dismal, as Japan's Supreme Court is not easily influenced by other governments' views or by public opinion. "Even the strongest man in the world can be stressed, psychologically damaged. That's very natural as a human being," said Takano, noting that Ghosn was holding up well compared to other clients he has had. Ghosn has been aggressively taking part in meetings with his defense team, according to Takano. The case has entered the stage known as "pre-trial sessions," during which both sides hand in evidence. A trial date has not been set. In Japan, preparations for trials routinely take months. Ghosn, who led Japanese automaker Nissan Motor Co. for two decades, was arrested in November and charged with falsifying financial documents in reporting retirement compensation, and with breach of trust in diverting Nissan money toward personal investment losses and a company effectively run by him. Ghosn, 65, a Brazilian-born Frenchman of Lebanese ancestry, has repeatedly said he is innocent, accusing some at Nissan of plotting against him and opposing a plan to merge Nissan with French alliance partner Renault. Renault is set to vote Tuesday on a possible merger with Fiat Chrysler.
Nissan to enter Formula E in 2018-19 season
Wed, Oct 25 2017Nissan is to become the first Japanese car manufacturer competing in Formula E with an entry in the fifth season of the electric car racing series, organizers announced on Wednesday. Formula E said in a statement that Nissan would replace one of the existing manufacturers in the 2018-19 season. Media reports have indicated that will be alliance partners Renault, allowing the French manufacturer to focus on its Formula One team. "To have a name like Nissan coming on board is a momentous day for the series," said Formula E chief executive Alejandro Agag in a statement. "It's great to see our first Japanese manufacturer entering the frame, showing truly how global the electric revolution is. Japan is a country at the forefront of new technologies with one of the biggest followings of Formula E." Manufacturers already involved in the electric series include BMW, Audi, Renault, Jaguar, Citroen and India's Mahindra. Mercedes and Porsche are due to arrive for season six, which is scheduled to start in 2019 and end in 2020. Reporting by Alan BaldwinRelated Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.