Pre-owned 2013 Xterra Pro-4x, Navigation, Black/black, Rockford, Xm, 3965 Miles on 2040-cars
Wayzata, Minnesota, United States
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Dealer
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:SUV
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Make: Nissan
Model: Xterra
Options: Compact Disc
Mileage: 3,965
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes
Sub Model: 4WD 4dr Auto Pro-4X
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
Exterior Color: Black
Interior Color: Gray
Number of Cylinders: 6
Doors: 4
Engine Description: 4.0L V6 FI DOHC 24V
Drivetrain: 4-Wheel Drive
Nissan Xterra for Sale
2001 nissan xterra se sport utility 4-door 3.3l manual transmission no reserve
White xe 4 wd 4x4 clean car fax low miles at tires roof rack personal vehicle
11 xterra v6 4x4 automatic running boards tow package 15k miles video(US $25,900.00)
2004 nissan xterra 4dr xe 2wd v(US $6,500.00)
Suv 3.3l cd 4x4 tires - front all-season tires - rear all-season power steering
2011 nissan xterra x sport utility 4-door 4.0l
Auto Services in Minnesota
Victory Auto Service & Glass ★★★★★
Victory Auto Service & Glass ★★★★★
Trevis Transmission ★★★★★
T & M Towing & Snow Plowing, Inc. ★★★★★
S & T Auto Repair ★★★★★
Rising Star Auto Sales ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan didn't have much say in merger talks, but it had what FCA wanted
Fri, Jun 7 2019TOKYO — Nissan wasn't consulted on the proposed merger between its alliance partner Renault and Fiat Chrysler, but the Japanese automaker's reluctance to go along may have helped bring about the surprise collapse of the talks. While Nissan Motor Co. had a weaker bargaining position from the start, with its financial performance crumbling after the arrest last year of its star executive Carlos Ghosn, it still had as its crown jewel the technology of electric vehicles and hybrids that Fiat Chrysler wanted. The board of Renault, meeting Thursday, didn't get as far as voting on the proposal, announced last week, which would have created the world's third biggest automaker, trailing only Volkswagen AG of Germany and Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. When the French government, Renault's top shareholder with a 15% stake, asked for more time to convince Nissan, Fiat Chrysler Chairman John Elkann abruptly withdrew the offer. Although analysts say reviving the talks isn't out of the question, they say trust among the players appears to have been broken. "The other companies made the mistake of underestimating Nissan's determination to say, 'No,' " said Katsuya Takeuchi, senior analyst at Mitsubishi UFJ Morgan Stanley Securities in Tokyo. The Note, an electric car with a small gas engine to charge its battery, was Japan's No. 1 selling car, the first time in 50 years that a Nissan beat Toyota and Honda. Renault and Fiat Chrysler highlighted possible synergies that come from sharing parts and research costs as the benefits of the merger. But what Fiat Chrysler lacks and really wanted was what's called in the industry "electrification technology," Takeuchi said. With emissions regulations getting stricter around the world, having such technology is crucial. Yokohama-based Nissan makes the world's best-selling electric car Leaf. Its Note, an electric car equipped with a small gas engine to charge its battery, was Japan's No. 1 selling car for the fiscal year through March, the first time in 50 years that a Nissan model beat Toyota and Honda Motor Co. for that title. Nissan is also a leader in autonomous-driving technology, another area all the automakers are trying to innovate. "Although Nissan had no say, its cautionary stance on the merger ended up being very meaningful," Takeuchi said.
Recharge Wrap-up: Saleen renames its Tesla, Nissan announces "No Charge To Charge" in Atlanta
Tue, Nov 25 2014Saleen has renamed its Tesla Model S the Saleen ST and has added a version the P85D to its modified lineup. Formerly called the Saleen FourSixteen, referencing the car's 416 horsepower, the ST stands for "Saleen Tesla." While the ST receives no increase in output, modifications include aerodynamic, suspension and brake tuning, as well as some aggressive looks to go along with it. Customers can also opt for Saleen drive ratios, making the 691-horsepower, dual-motor version accelerate from 0-60 in less than three seconds. The Saleen ST380 starts at $132,000, with the ST691 starting at $164,600. Read more at Motor Authority or in the press release below. After one month of operation in Brooklyn, Car2go has over 13,000 members in its new locale. Users in what is now the carsharing service's fastest-growing market have already logged 55,000 miles for the Brooklyn fleet, with the average trip taking 22.45 minutes. The most popular destinations for Brooklyn users are The Barclays Center, Prospect Park and Williamsburg. Car2go has also announced its Mobile Access feature, which allows users to begin their trips with the mobile app as an alternative to using the member card. Read more in the press release below. Nissan has announced its "No Charge To Charge" program for Atlanta. That means customers who buy or lease a Nissan Leaf at Atlanta dealerships will receive free charging at more than 12 fast-charging stations in the Atlanta area. Nissan is extending the program to customers who got their Leaf beginning November 1, 2014. Nissan offers "No Charge To Charge" in 12 other markets, with at least 12 more planned for the US. Read more in the press release below. Tesla has named Ricardo Reyes as its communications chief. Reyes led Tesla's communications department until 2012, when he left the company to work from Square. Returning to Tesla, Reyes will oversee Tesla's online presence and public relations. After looking for someone like Reyes to fill the position, Tesla CEO Elon Musk eventually was able to bring the man himself back to the company. Read more at Businessweek. Saleen Expands Electric Performance Vehicle Lineup Saleen delivers the 1st Saleen Tesla model, and provides additional drivetrain options. Saleen Automotive Inc. (OTCQB: SLNN) Corona, CA – (November 20, 2014) Saleen Automotive has begun deliveries of the Model S based Saleen FOURSIXTEEN, which comes only a short time after the successful new product launch in Pebble Beach, CA.
'Zero' chance of Renault taking over Nissan, Mitsubishi, says Ghosn
Fri, Jun 22 2018TOKYO — Renault SA absorbing Nissan Motor Co. and Mitsubishi Motors Corp is not an option as the carmakers look to strengthen their partnership while retaining their autonomy, alliance chairman Carlos Ghosn said on Friday. "Anybody who will ask Nissan and Mitsubishi to become wholly owned subsidiaries of Renault has zero chance of getting a result," Ghosn told shareholders of Mitsubishi Motors at a meeting. He also serves as chief executive of France's Renault. The alliance was the world's top-selling passenger vehicle maker in 2017, but as the global auto industry consolidates, it is looking to strengthen its position before the 64-year-old Ghosn, its main architect, retires in the coming years after overseeing the partnership for nearly 20 years. We reported in March that the carmakers were discussing a deeper tie-up, which could see the French government, a major shareholder in Renault, give up influence at Renault and the French carmaker relinquish control over Nissan. The three automakers have a unique partnership designed to leverage their combined scale to save on costs including R&D, parts procurement and production to better compete with rivals Volkswagen AG and Toyota Motor Corp. They are also interlinked by their shareholding structure. Renault holds 43.4 percent of shares in Nissan, while Nissan owns 15 percent of Renault, with no voting rights in a partnership that began in 1999. Mitsubishi Motors joined the alliance in 2016 after Nissan took a 34 percent controlling stake in the smaller automaker. Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa has said the alliance is not discussing a "full merger." Ghosn said that while the focus of the alliance was to sell more cars and increase profitability by reducing unnecessary duplication of processes, he wanted each of the three automakers to maintain their independence, which differentiated the group from Toyota and Volkswagen. "We need to work together ... to find a system by which what we have today, which is working very well, can continue in the future no matter who is leading the alliance," he said. "We need to prove that this is sustainable five years down the road, 10 years down the road, 15 years down the road." In a Figaro interview published last week, Ghosn was upbeat about the prospect of securing a new deal for the alliance despite its extreme political sensitivity in France and Japan, saying a plan would need to be announced "well before" the end of his four-year term at the helm of Renault in 2022.
