2014 Nissan Rogue Select S on 2040-cars
2600 S Woodland Blvd, Deland, Florida, United States
Engine:2.5L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:Automatic CVT
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JN8AS5MT7EW612494
Stock Num: W612494
Make: Nissan
Model: Rogue Select S
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Graphite Blue
Interior Color: Gray
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
At DeLand Nissan we have many New, Used, Certified, and Carfax one owner vehicles to choose from. Many of our Cars, Trucks and Suv's come with options such as Leather Seats, Bose Audio, 4x4, and much more. Our newly renovated facility is located at 2600 S. Woodland Blvd, DeLand, FL 32720. For one of the largest selections of new and pre-owned nissans in central Florida you can visit us online at delandnissan.com. Deland Nissan is Central Florida's #1 E-Dealer Nissan franchise in the South East. We have Internet Professionals ready to assist you anytime. Visit our website for actual photos of our New inventory that gets updated Daily. If you can see the photo , it is available. Call today and experience the DeLand Nissan difference.
Nissan Rogue for Sale
2014 nissan rogue select s(US $21,457.00)
2014 nissan rogue sv
2011 nissan rogue(US $17,860.00)
2014 nissan rogue select s(US $19,900.00)
2014 nissan rogue select s(US $20,147.00)
2014 nissan rogue select s(US $20,677.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Yow`s Automotive Machine ★★★★★
Xtreme Car Installation ★★★★★
Whitt Rentals ★★★★★
Vlads Autobahn LLC ★★★★★
Village Ford ★★★★★
Ultimate Euro Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn's lawyer requests bail again after Nissan ex-chairman indicted — again
Mon, Apr 22 2019TOKYO — Japanese prosecutors indicted Carlos Ghosn on Monday on another charge of aggravated breach of trust, a Tokyo court said, the fourth charge against the former Nissan Motor Co Ltd chairman, which his lawyers met immediately with a bail request. The charge came on the day Ghosn's latest detention period was set to expire. Ghosn had been out on bail when authorities arrested him for a fourth time on April 4 on suspicion he enriched himself at a cost of $5 million to the automaker. "We are confident that we have the evidence to successfully prosecute all four cases," an official from the prosecutor's office said at a briefing after the indictment was announced. Ghosn has denied all four of the charges, which include understating his income, and said he is the victim of a boardroom coup. He has accused former colleagues of "backstabbing," describing them as selfish rivals bent on derailing a closer alliance between Nissan and its top shareholder, France's Renault SA. "Carlos Ghosn is innocent of the latest charges brought against him by the Tokyo prosecutors, aided and abetted by certain Nissan conspirators," a Ghosn representative said in a statement. The case has exposed tensions in the Nissan-Renault alliance forged by Ghosn some two decades ago when the French automaker invested in Nissan, then on the brink of bankruptcy — a deal that gave Renault control over its larger partner. Nissan is due to reject a management integration proposal from Renault and will instead call for an equal capital relationship, the Nikkei newspaper said on Monday, citing sources. Ghosn's arrest has also focused a harsh light on Japan's judicial system, which critics refer to as "hostage justice" as defendants who deny their charges are often not granted bail. Under Japanese law, prosecutors are able to hold suspects for up to 22 days without charge and interrogate them without their lawyers present. In accordance with these terms, prosecutors had to indict or release Ghosn by Monday. According to the latest indictment, Ghosn caused a total of $5 million in losses to Nissan from July 2017 through July 2018. During that period, prosecutors allege two separate payments of $5 million were made from the account of a Nissan subsidiary into the account of an overseas dealership. A total of $5 million was subsequently transferred from the dealership's account to another account in which Ghosn had an interest.
Nissan recalls 640k crossovers for wiring issue, hood release
Wed, Jan 28 2015The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has announced two separate recalls affecting hundreds of thousands of Nissan crossovers. The larger of the two involves the electrical system in 2008-2013 model year Rogue CUVs. In affected vehicles, a mixture of moisture and salt seeping in through the carpet on the driver's side could cause the harness connector to short, potentially causing a fire. The issue involves Nissan Rogues manufactured between March 7, 2007, and November 26, 2013, as well as examples of the 2014 Rogue Select manufactured between September 23, 2013, and July 2, 2014. All told, that comes to an estimated 468,815 units in the United States alone. The second recall affects the relatively smaller quantity of 170,665 vehicles, made up of 2013-14 Nissan Pathfinder, 2014 Pathfinder Hybrid, 2013 Infiniti JX35, 2014 QX60 and 2014 QX60 Hybrid models. (The JX35 was recently relabeled as the QX60 under Infiniti's new nomenclature.) The issue affecting some of those vehicles revolves around a hood release cable that may not properly latch. Nissan is notifying owners of the affected units to bring their vehicles in to have the wiring checked and to replace the harness connector and seal in the former case, and to have the hood release mechanism modified in the latter. All told, an estimated 639,480 vehicles are being recalled as part of the two campaigns. RECALL Subject : Electrical Short Due to Water Seepage Report Receipt Date: JAN 26, 2015 NHTSA Campaign Number: 15V032000 Component(s): ELECTRICAL SYSTEM Manufacturer: Nissan North America, Inc. SUMMARY: Nissan North America, Inc. (Nissan) is recalling certain model year 2008-2013 Nissan Rogue vehicles manufactured March 7, 2007, to November 26, 2013, and 2014 Nissan Rogue Select vehicles manufactured September 23, 2013, to July 2, 2014. The affected vehicles may experience an electrical short in the harness connector due to a mixture of snow/water and salt seeping through the carpet on the driver side floor near the harness connector. CONSEQUENCE: An electrical short can cause a vehicle fire. REMEDY: Nissan will notify owners, and dealers will inspect the kick panel wiring harness connector and will if necessary install a new harness connector and waterproof seal, free of charge. The manufacturer has not yet provided a notification schedule. Owners may contact Nissan customer service at 1-800-647-7261.
Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi pool $200 million to invest in tech startups
Fri, Jan 5 2018PARIS — The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance is setting up a $200 million mobility tech fund, three sources said, in the latest move by major carmakers to adapt to rapid industry change by investing in startups through their own venture capital arms. The fund, due to be unveiled by Chief Executive Carlos Ghosn at the CES tech industry show in Las Vegas next Tuesday, will be 40 percent financed by Renault, 40 percent by Nissan and 20 percent by Mitsubishi. "It will allow us to move faster on acquisitions ahead of our competition," one of the alliance sources told Reuters. Frederique Le Greves, a spokeswoman for the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, declined to comment. The traditional auto industry model based on individual ownership is threatened by pay-per-use services such as Uber, as well as ride- and car-sharing platforms, a challenge heightened by parallel shifts towards electrified and self-driving cars. Wary carmakers are struggling to embrace changes and technologies that some of their executives are only beginning to grasp. To accelerate the process, many are investing directly in the new services — and gaining access to intellectual property — via their own corporate venture capital (CVC) funds. BMW has purchased stakes in a plethora of ride-sharing, smart-charging and autonomous vehicle software firms through its 500 million euro ($600 million) iVentures fund, the biggest such in-house facility belonging to a carmaker. Among others that have been increasingly active are General Motors' GM Ventures, with $240 million, and Peugeot-maker PSA Group's 100 million-euro investment arm. CVC funds, a familiar feature of innovative sectors such as tech and pharmaceuticals, have become more commonplace among carmakers since the 2008-9 financial crisis. They let companies skip some of the formalities otherwise required for new investments, and pounce more swiftly on promising startups. The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi venture will also obviate the current need to thrash out the ownership split for each new alliance acquisition. It represents a further step in the integration of the carmakers as they pursue 10 billion euros in annual synergies by 2022. France's Renault holds a 43.4 percent stake in Nissan, which in turn controls Mitsubishi. Ghosn heads Renault and chairs all three.