2012 Nissan Rogue Sv on 2040-cars
28739 State Road 54, Wesley Chapel, Florida, United States
Engine:2.5L I4 16V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:Automatic CVT
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): JN8AS5MT5CW280116
Stock Num: 14Q12091A
Make: Nissan
Model: Rogue SV
Year: 2012
Exterior Color: Pearl White
Options: Drive Type: FWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 34830
Wow! Where do I start?! Drive this home today! Are you still driving around that old thing? Come on down today and get into this outstanding-looking 2012 Nissan Rogue! When you say quality, Nissan comes immediately to mind, and this Nissan Rogue is no exception. 2012 Nissan Rogue Received Highest Side-Impact Safety Rating. At Parks Ford of Wesley Chapel, we are pleased to be your true "full service" dealer for the Tampa Bay area. Whether you are searching for New/Used/Certified inventory, world class service, collision center, or friendly straight forward financing, we can help! We pride ourselves on having an excellent reputation, just check out our reviews.
Nissan Rogue for Sale
2014 nissan rogue select s(US $18,669.00)
2014 nissan rogue select s(US $18,719.00)
2014 nissan rogue select s(US $19,527.00)
2014 nissan rogue sv(US $24,418.00)
2013 nissan rogue s(US $17,995.00)
2012 nissan rogue(US $18,994.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Zip Automotive ★★★★★
X-Lent Auto Body, Inc. ★★★★★
Wilde Jaguar of Sarasota ★★★★★
Wheeler Power Products ★★★★★
Westland Motors R C P Inc ★★★★★
West Coast Collision Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault chairman dismisses reports Nissan wants to split from alliance
Thu, Jan 16 2020PARIS — Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard said on Thursday there was a "real desire" within the top ranks of both companies for its alliance with Nissan to succeed, dismissing suggestions the partnership was on the rocks. Turmoil within the Franco-Japanese alliance, long dogged by internal rivalries, deepened following the November 2018 arrest in Tokyo of its architect and long-time boss Carlos Ghosn on charges of financial crimes, which he denies. Attempts to restore calm were dealt a fresh blow by Ghosn's dramatic flight from Japanese justice and a series of no-holds-barred allegations he has made from his refuge in Lebanon, including that he was the victim of a plot to oust him and that the alliance is now a "masquerade". Nissan has vigorously rejected Ghosn's stance, while both the Japanese firm and Renault have tried to rubbish suggestions their two decades old partnership is falling apart. "We have a board overseeing the alliance which is made up of people who are all extremely in favor of the alliance," Renault Chairman Senard told a briefing with reporters. "There is a common desire to associate our strategic plans and a real desire to make this alliance a success," he added, dismissing a report that Nissan was examining scenarios for a possible future outside of the alliance as "fake news." The 66-year-old declined to comment on anything related to Ghosn, adding: "I only think about the future." Renault shares were down 2% by 1123 GMT, underperfoming the broader auto sector which was down on news that Washington has threatened to impose tariffs on European car imports due to Europe's stance on Iran. Renault's French rival and Peugeot maker PSA Group also gave a flavor of some industry headwinds, reporting a 10% fall in its global sales last year as Chinese demand tanked. Renault is due to publish its 2019 global sales on Friday. JOINT PROJECTS Analysts see Renault-Nissan's cost-saving alliance as vital to both companies as the car industry battles a slowdown and huge investments in cleaner vehicles and automated driving, particularly as rivals PSA and Fiat Chrysler are merging to help meet these challenges. Renault held ultimately unsuccessful talks to combine with Fiat Chrysler last year, which Ghosn described at a Beirut news conference as a huge missed opportunity. Senard, who chairs the alliance's operating board, said on Thursday that once the partnership has been rebooted, other firms might potentially want to join.
Recharge Wrap-up: Elon Musk talks autonomous cars, Renault to run ZOE in ZENN Monte-Carlo Rally
Thu, Mar 19 2015Elon Musk discussed the autonomous driving capabilities of the Tesla Model S with NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang. He said the car is already equipped with the hardware needed for highway driving. "Even with the current sensor suite, we could make the car go fully autonomous, but not a level of reliability that would be safe in, say, a complex urban environment at 30 miles an hour," says Musk. That would require "a bigger sensor suite, and you need more computing power." Huang and Musk also discussed car hacking and artificial intelligence during the interview at the 2015 GPU Technology Conference. See the video above, and read more at Teslarati. Renault will send four of its ZOE electric cars to the ZENN (Zero Emission, No Noise) Monte-Carlo Rally. The rally, which travels through the principality beginning and ending at the Port of Monaco, is open to electric cars with ranges of less than 250 kilometers (about 155 miles). Visitors can also explore an "electric village," which includes vehicle test drives and information about the future of automobiles. The race takes place from March 20 through 22. Read more in the press release from Renault below. A Seattle-area Nissan dealership has opened a "charging depot" with six fast chargers. Bellevue Nissan now claims to have a larger group of fast chargers than any other dealership in the country. The chargers are part of the NRG eVgo network, and will be available to drivers around the clock every day of the week. They'll also be part of Nissan's "No Charge To Charge" program for Leaf customers. Washington Governor Jay Inslee was on hand at the dealership for the opening, where he called such fast charging stations, "the backbone of our future transportation infrastructure." Read more at Hybrid Cars. A coalition of environmental groups and renewable energy advocates want New York to require all heating oil sold in the state to include at least two percent biodiesel. The proposal passed the Assembly's Committee on Environmental Conservation Tuesday. Its sponsor is Assemblyman Steven Englebright, a Long Island Democrat who says a biodiesel standard would reduce carbon emissions while boosting the state's agricultural industry. Supporters of a biodiesel standard include the New York League of Conservation Voters, the New York Public Interest Research Group and the state's Corn and Soybean Growers Association. Conventional oil companies are opposed.
Nissan to take over for Renault in Formula E
Thu, Oct 12 2017Formula E has generated a lot of news lately, even in the off-season, as major automakers continue to either join the series or express interest in participating. The inclusion of a number of European rivals makes the series particularly interesting. One thing missing from the lineup is a Japanese automaker. That will change, though, as Motorsport reports that Nissan will be taking over its Alliance partner Renault's spot on the starting grid. It's not confirmed when the switch will happen, but with the Renault e.dams Z.E. 17 (seen in testing above) already having been unveiled for next season, it's likely the switch will come in for the 2018/19 season when the series moves away from the practice of swapping cars mid-race. Renault has been a successful part of Formula E from the very beginning, providing (with partner Spark) the cars each team used in the first season, and scoring the series' first Team Championship in 2015, and then again in 2016 and 2017. Nissan, though, has the globally popular Leaf EV, and has been eyeing an entry into Formula E for some time now. Joining the series will not only boost the visibility of Nissan's electrification strategy, it will do the same for its Nismo arm as well (and, as we've already learned, there could be a Leaf Nismo offered in the future). The change would also free up resources for Renault to focus on its F1 efforts. As Motorsport also reports, Formula E CEO Alejandro Agag has said of the Japanese brands Nissan, Honda and Toyota, that "one of those three, maybe two, will end up" in the electric racing series, without elaborating further. Nissan isn't expected to confirm its Formula E entry soon, but it could happen at the Geneva Motor Show next year. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. News Source: MotorsportImage Credit: Formula E Green Motorsports Nissan Renault Green Culture Electric Racing Vehicles Formula E nismo fia formula e championship