2014 Nissan Gt-r Premium - Only 375 Miles - One Owner on 2040-cars
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Nissan GT-R for Sale
2014 nissan gt-r black edition coupe 2-door 3.8l(US $94,993.00)
2012 nissan 2dr cpe black edition(US $79,000.00)
800 miles 6 spd m-dct carbon fiber instrument panel heated sport seats(US $99,900.00)
2014 nissan gt-r premium coupe 2-door 3.8l(US $95,875.00)
Nissan gt-r(US $86,000.00)
2010 nissan gtr - 23k miles - cbrd 700rb turbo upgrade package - 700+hp(US $75,000.00)
Auto Services in Arizona
Wright Cars ★★★★★
World Class Automotive Repair ★★★★★
Walt`s Body & Paint, LLC ★★★★★
Upark We Sell IT ★★★★★
Tristan Express Auto Sales ★★★★★
Superstition Springs Lexus ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault to Nissan: Stop trying to contact our board members
Wed, Dec 12 2018TOKYO/PARIS — Renault told alliance partner Nissan to stop contacting the French company's directors ahead of a Thursday board meeting as the Japanese automaker tried to share evidence of wrongdoing by its ousted chairman, Carlos Ghosn, two sources said. Ever since Ghosn's Nov. 19 arrest in Japan, Renault and the French government, the automaker's biggest shareholder, have demanded to see the findings of a Nissan internal investigation that include allegations of financial misconduct by the 64-year-old executive. Ghosn was charged on Monday in Japan for failing to declare deferred income he had agreed to receive for the five years ending March 2015. While Nissan fired him as chairman days after his arrest, he remains chairman and CEO of its French partner. Renault's board meets on Dec. 13, and the findings of Nissan's investigation will be shared at the meeting where Ghosn's future could be also debated, one of the sources with knowledge of the matter said. The French firm told Nissan not to contact its directors ahead of the meeting, because such contact was outside the agreed channels for communication of the sensitive findings, the source said. Nissan offered last week to brief Renault's board about findings on what it considers proof of wrongdoing by Ghosn, said a second source who has knowledge of the matter but declined to be identified as it was confidential. But Renault advised Nissan to brief its lawyers instead, which led to a meeting between the Japanese firm's officials and Renault's legal teams early this week in Paris, the person said. The Japanese automaker later invited Thierry Bollore, who was named Renault's deputy CEO with the same powers as Ghosn a day after his arrest, as well as board members, to examine the contents of the findings, said the source. Bollore, though, told Nissan on Tuesday to "refrain from contacting the board," the source said. The exchange between Renault and Nissan is another example of the testy relationship between the two automakers, despite assurances by executives on both sides to preserve the alliance. The alliance, of which Ghosn has been the driving force, is widely seen as vital for the members' long-term survival. Board members invited to see the evidence included Martin Vial, who heads the French state shareholdings agency, interim Chairman Philippe Lagayette and independent director Patrick Thomas, the second source said. A Renault spokesperson declined to comment.
Nissan, Infiniti issue recall for replacement Takata air bags in older models
Fri, Aug 26 2022Nissan and Infiniti are recalling older vehicles that were repaired after collision damage to address problems with Takata replacement air bag inflators that were potentially installed. The overall campaign population is difficult for Nissan to pin down because the only vehicles impacted would be those that Nissan and Infiniti know to have been serviced with the replacement units in question. Officially, the recalled population numbers just 375, but Nissan says more than 18,000 cars could have the defective parts installed. Drivers of 2001-2003 Nissan Maximas, 2002-2006 Nissan Sentras, 2007-2012 Nissan Versa Sedans/Hatchbacks, 2002-2003 Infiniti QX4s and 2006-2010 Infiniti M35s/M45s that had their vehicles repaired after a collision or theft should be aware that these deadly replacement parts may have been used. "The potentially affected inflators may have been installed on vehicles after final remedy repair completion under the vehicle recalls as part of a subsequent theft or collision repair," Nissan's notice said. "Vehicles that received the subject parts prior to December 9, 2016, are not affected as they would have been subsequently included in the final remedy recalls and replaced with a final remedy driver and/or passenger air bag inflator. Nissan has identified 18,422 vehicles that may have had these parts installed during service." The air bag inflators in question were inadvertently shipped to service inventory between December 9, 2016 and November 12, 2021 — after the dangers of Takata's inflator design were known to the industry. Notices are already being mailed; owners will be asked to bring their cars in for inspection, and if defective parts are found, they will be replaced. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Ford and Lincoln design honcho leaves to head Nissan North America design
Thu, Jun 13 2019Last Friday, David Woodhouse suddenly resigned from his dual positions as Ford's director of global strategic design and director of Lincoln design. In a post not long after leaving, he praised the efforts of his former team over the past six years he headed design at Lincoln. Among other products, that crew gave us the redesigned Navigator, the Continental concept and production sedan, and the Aviator concept and production crossover. Car Design News reports Woodhouse traded Michigan for California, taking the role of VP at Nissan Design America in San Diego. He officially assumes the position July 1, and will also serve on the Japanese automaker's Global Nissan Design Management Committee. Woodhouse has spent more than 25 years in the design department, starting with BMW and work on the Mini and Range Rover brands, followed by a brief stint with Cadillac of Europe. For the past 20 years he's been with Ford, coming on board with the Ford's former luxury arm known as the Premier Automotive Group — Jaguar, Land Rover, Aston Martin, Volvo and Lincoln. He became Lincoln's design director in 2013, introducing the world to the design language labeled "quiet flight." He described the language's details as "anti-wedge body gestures, S-curves wherever possible, and an emphasis on horizontal lines at every opportunity to create leaner, longer, wider emphasis on the exteriors, and create equilibrium, balance, and calmness on the interiors." A much shorter way to describe it is: revitalized Lincolns. The U.S. luxury maker's new and overhauled products have been praised for their lines by critics and by paying customers. The brand's done so well it's hard to remember when the MKC concept was a revelation, and that goes on Woodhouse's resume, too. That's some special juju to take to Nissan, where Woodhouse will lead both Nissan and Infiniti design focused on the North American region. Nissan has a solid if uninspiring lineup that sells well here, while Infiniti, as the luxury brand, is the bigger issue. Infiniti sedans glide on the contrails of a design language more than 10 years old. The money-making crossovers and SUVs haven't made a splash in about the same time, since the long-ago FX45. Nissan's plan to update 70 percent of its lineup over the next few years and Infiniti's transition to an all-electric brand makes right now the perfect time to break into riveting designs for the street. Woodhouse replaces Taro Ueda, who moves into a global role with Nissan.