2014 Nissan Frontier S on 2040-cars
3939 Us Hwy 19, New Port Richey, Florida, United States
Engine:4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:5-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1N6AD0ER2EN750863
Stock Num: 14N1116
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier S
Year: 2014
Exterior Color: Brilliant Silver
Interior Color: Gray
Options: Drive Type: RWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 7
All prices include incentives to dealer. Call or visit Ferman Nissan in New Port Richey for details. 110% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!!! WE ACCEPT ALL CREDIT!!! Ferman Nissan Chrysler Jeep is part of the Ferman Automotive Group. 112 Years in business!
Nissan Frontier for Sale
2014 nissan frontier s(US $24,082.00)
2014 nissan frontier s(US $24,082.00)
2014 nissan frontier s(US $24,082.00)
2014 nissan frontier sv(US $25,143.00)
2014 nissan frontier sv(US $27,800.00)
2014 nissan frontier sv(US $25,143.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Youngs` Automotive Service ★★★★★
Winner Auto Center Inc ★★★★★
Vehicles Four Sale Inc ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
USA Auto Glass ★★★★★
Tuffy Auto Service Centers ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault-Nissan to build EVs in China with Dongfeng
Tue, Aug 29 2017BEIJING — Nissan and its partner Renault will build electric cars in China in a new venture with Dongfeng Motor, as global automakers scramble to get ready for stringent electric vehicle quotas being introduced by the nation. China, the world's biggest auto market, wants all-electric battery cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles to make up at least a fifth of the country's auto sales by 2025, as part of its solution to tackle alarming pollution levels in major cities. Ford announced earlier this month it was exploring setting up a joint venture with car maker Anhui Zotye Automobile Co to build electric vehicles in China under a new brand. Tesla, Daimler, Volkswagen and General Motors have already announced plans for making electric vehicles in China, The new joint venture, called eGT New Energy Automotive Co, will be owned 25 percent each by Nissan and Renault with Dongfeng owning 50 percent, Nissan and Renault said in a statement on Tuesday. They said eGT will design a new electric vehicle on a subcompact crossover SUV platform of the Renault-Nissan alliance. "The establishment of the new joint venture with Dongfeng confirms our common commitment to develop competitive electric vehicles for the Chinese market," Carlos Ghosn, chairman and chief executive officer of the Renault-Nissan alliance, said in the statement. The statement did not give details of financial commitments of the joint venture partners or say by when the vehicles will be launched. Dongfeng already partners Nissan in China. Both Nissan and Renault already market electric cars. Nissan's Leaf compact hatchback has become the world's top-selling electric car since its launch in 2010, while Renault began selling its Zoe model in 2012. The game changer for global automakers, many of whom until recently have resisted an industry shift to heavily electrified vehicles, is China, an auto market with strong potential for growth where stringent policies favoring cleaner energy cars are being aggressively pursued. Under China's latest proposals, electric vehicle sales quotas, which are expected to take effect as early as 2018, are due to require 8 percent of automakers' sales to be battery electric or plug-in hybrid vehicles by next year, rising to 10 percent in 2019 and 12 percent in 2020.
Nissan hopes to inject some spice into Rogue with 'Open The Briefcase'
Wed, 08 Jan 2014Nissan is in the midst of rolling out the redesigned 2014 Rogue and has launched an interesting social media game called Open The Briefcase. The video that launches this game depicts a simple ride-share gone very wrong, with a man getting embroiled in a high-speed chase in a bid to escape with a strange briefcase. Eventually, it all goes haywire, and the man and his driver are captured. The only question seems to be, what's in the briefcase?
The contest, which asks participants to select one of three briefcases by cracking a code, is set to reward three individuals with a new Rogue. New attempts can be made each day, and participants can get additional chances to open a briefcase by sharing the video. The contest kicked off on January 3 and will run until February 14. Hop over to the contest page on Facebook to take part, or just watch the video below and enjoy a bit of entertainment.
Nissan, Renault break up the Ghosn-style almighty chairmanship
Tue, Mar 12 2019YOKOHAMA, Japan — Japan's Nissan Motor and France's Renault said they would retool the world's top car-making alliance to put themselves on more equal footing, breaking up the all-powerful chairmanship previously wielded by ousted boss Carlos Ghosn. The removal of Ghosn, credited for rescuing Nissan from near-bankruptcy in 1999, had caused much uncertainty about the future of the alliance and some speculation the partnership could even unravel. The companies, together with junior ally Mitsubishi Motors, on Tuesday said the chairman of Renault would serve as the head of the alliance but — in a critical sign of the rebalancing — not as chairman of Nissan. "This is a very special day for the alliance," Renault SA's chairman, Jean-Dominique Senard, told reporters after a meeting at Nissan's Yokohama headquarters. He spoke to reporters along with Renault's chief executive, Thierry Bollore; Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa; and Osamu Masuko, CEO of the smaller Japanese alliance partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp. Those four executives will meet every month in Paris or Tokyo and oversee various projects, helping to make the companies' operations more efficient, they said. Nissan has said that Ghosn wielded too much power, creating a lack of oversight and corporate governance. It was not clear who would become Nissan's chairman, vacant since Ghosn was arrested in Japan in November. But the automakers gave no indication of any immediate change in their cross-shareholding agreement, one which has given smaller Renault SA more sway over Nissan. The alliance did not announce any changes in mutual stake holdings. The so-called Restated Alliance Master Agreement that has bound them together so far remains intact, they said. "We are fostering a new start of the alliance. There is nothing to do with the shareholdings and the cross-shareholdings that are still there and still in place," Renault Chairman Senard said. "Our future lies in the efficiency of this alliance," he told reporters at Nissan's headquarters in Yokohama. Senard also said he would not seek to be chairman of Nissan, but instead was a "natural candidate" to be vice-chairman. Former Nissan chairman Ghosn was released on a $9 million bail last week after spending more than 100 days in a Tokyo detention center.