2011 Nissan Frontier Sv on 2040-cars
2901 Highway 44 W, Inverness, Florida, United States
Engine:4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:5-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1N6AD0CU8BC439727
Stock Num: 0N4T247B
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier SV
Year: 2011
Exterior Color: Black
Options: Drive Type: RWD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 48726
We offer superior sales and service for our valued customers. We are committed to serving our friends and customers and look forward to hearing from you. Please call us at 888-783-9055
Nissan Frontier for Sale
2011 nissan frontier sv(US $21,990.00)
2013 nissan frontier sv(US $26,995.00)
2013 nissan frontier sv(US $24,995.00)
2013 nissan frontier sv(US $24,995.00)
2012 nissan frontier pro-4x(US $28,995.00)
2010 nissan frontier se(US $22,995.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Your Personal Mechanic ★★★★★
Xotic Dream Cars ★★★★★
Wilke`s General Automotive ★★★★★
Whitehead`s Automotive And Radiator Repairs ★★★★★
US Auto Body Shop ★★★★★
United Imports ★★★★★
Auto blog
Evatran, Bosch will sell wireless home charger for as low as $1,998*
Mon, Jan 6 2014At the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas today, the big news for plug in vehicles is that they can now start to ditch the plug. As expected, the system costs around $3,000 and is available for both the Nissan Leaf and the Chevrolet Volt. For the first 250 customers, though, Evatran is offering $1,000 off the standard price, a 30 percent discount. Deliveries start next month and Evatran says it expects the discounted units to all be snatched up in the first half of the year. The wireless charger charges as quickly as conventional corded systems. Called the Plugless Wireless EV charger, the 240-volt station will be installed by Bosch and needs a specific adapter to be used with the Volt or the Leaf (the Leaf version costs $100 more). So, any two-EV families out there will need to pony up double if there's a Chevy and a Nissan in the garage. Of course, since the Plugless system only works with older Leafs (2010-2012 model years - but with any Volt), any late adopters will not be able to take advantage of the new technology, for now. Evatran says the wireless charger "charges the Volt and Leaf as quickly as conventional corded systems and all vehicle features, such as charge-timers and phone applications, can be used seamlessly with the Plugless system." After the first 250 units, standard prices for the wireless chargers take effect again: $2,998 (Volt) and $3,098 (Leaf). Evatran says it will announce wireless chargers for additional vehicles and model years later this year. Evatran and Bosch offer Promotional Pricing as low as $1,998 to first 250 PLUGLESS™ Wireless EV Charging Customers LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Evatran Group, Inc. ("Evatran"), in partnership with Bosch Automotive Service Solutions, announced today at the 2014 Consumer Electronics Show that it is offering reduced promotional pricing to the first 250 customers who opt to Go PLUGLESS with their electric vehicle ("EV") experience. The PLUGLESS system offers a convenient, wireless charging alternative to the repetitive process of unplugging and plugging-in electric vehicles. The reduced pricing includes all charging hardware and is as much as a 30% discount off the system's standard MSRP. The discount is available only to the first 250 customers. Initial shipments of the PLUGLESS system, the first wireless EV charging product in the world available to individual EV drivers, will begin in February 2014.
Court rejects Carlos Ghosn's request to attend Nissan board meeting
Mon, Mar 11 2019TOKYO — A Japanese court has rejected a request by former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn, released on bail last week, to attend the Japanese automaker's board meeting on Tuesday. Nissan dismissed Ghosn as chairman after his Nov. 19 arrest, but he remains on the board. The Tokyo District Court said it rejected Ghosn's request on Monday but did not elaborate on the reasons. It had been unclear whether Ghosn could attend the board meeting. The court's approval was needed based on restrictions imposed for his release on bail. The restrictions say he cannot tamper with evidence, and attending the board meeting could be seen as putting pressure on Nissan employees. Prosecutors had been expected to argue against his attendance. They were not available for immediate comment. Ghosn has been charged with falsifying financial reports in underreporting his compensation and breach of trust in making payments to a Saudi businessman and having Nissan shoulder investment losses. He insists he is innocent, saying the compensation was never decided or paid, the payments were for legitimate services and Nissan never suffered the losses. Since his release on March 6 from Tokyo Detention Center on 1 billion yen ($9 million) bail, he has been spotted taking walks in Tokyo with his family, but he has not made any comments. His attempt to exercise what his lawyer, Junichiro Hironaka, called his "duty" by attending the board meeting signals one way he may be fighting back. Hironaka has said Ghosn will speak to reporters soon. A date for a news conference has not been announced. Nissan said Monday that Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard, Renault Chief Executive Thierry Bollore, Nissan Motor Co. CEO Hiroto Saikawa, and Osamu Masuko, the chairman and CEO of Mitsubishi Motors Corp., will hold a joint news conference Tuesday after the board meeting. Nissan appears determined to highlight new leadership without Ghosn. It is part of an alliance with Renault SA of France, and more recently with Japan's Mitsubishi Motors, that was largely cobbled together by Ghosn, who led Nissan for two decades. Nissan, which makes the March subcompact, Leaf electric car and Infiniti luxury models, has denounced Ghosn for alleged misconduct. A decision at a shareholders' meeting is needed to remove Ghosn from the board. A shareholders' meeting is scheduled for next month.
Nissan teases sedan concept for Beijing [w/video]
Sat, 15 Mar 2014Nissan is giving us the first tease of its creatively named New Sedan Concept that is premiering at the Beijing Motor Show on April 20. The single image shows the vehicle wearing a diaphanous robe that is just translucent enough to make out its headlights, V-shaped grille and badge. The rest is still a mystery.
The New Sedan Concept is aimed at young, digitally focused Chinese buyers, according to Nissan. Its look came from a collaboration between the company's design centers in China and Japan and was led by Chief Creative Officer Shiro Nakamura. However, the teaser certainly makes the New Sedan look a lot like the Sport Sedan Concept from the 2014 Detroit Auto Show. Hopefully, this is truly a new model and not just a repaint.
Scroll down for the full press release and a video of executive design director Mamoru Aoki discussing the new concept and previous ones.