2009 Nissan Frontier Le Crew Cab on 2040-cars
8680 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
Engine:4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:5-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1N6AD07W99C404734
Stock Num: N11724A
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier LE Crew Cab
Year: 2009
Exterior Color: Avalanche
Interior Color: Graphite
Options: Drive Type: 4WD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 46846
WOW, Here is a awesome deal, ck. out the low., low, Miles, top of the line model, leather seating/ rockford fosgate audio sys./bluetooth/sprayed n bedliner/ tonneau cover, BY the way it comes NISSAN CERTIFIED 7YR/100,000 MILE WARRANTY INCL., this is the Cleanest/Best condition YOU are going to find, call us at 888-221-6355 !!! PRINT THIS AD AND RECEIVE $100 OFF WITH PURCHASE
Nissan Frontier for Sale
2014 nissan frontier sv(US $30,500.00)
2014 nissan frontier pro-4x(US $32,000.00)
2012 nissan frontier sv(US $24,477.00)
2014 nissan frontier s(US $20,530.00)
2014 nissan frontier pro-4x(US $32,774.00)
2014 nissan frontier pro-4x(US $34,822.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Zig`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Zeppetella Auto Service ★★★★★
Willis Automobile Service ★★★★★
Voss Collision Centre ★★★★★
Updated Automotive ★★★★★
Tri C Motors ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan Juke Nismo RS reveal confirmed by LA Auto Show
Thu, 10 Oct 2013With the LA Auto Show a little more than a month away, we're getting a good idea of which cars we'll be seeing there. Show organizers have issued a press release that names numerous debuts we've heard about already, and one that caught our eye as brand new: the Nissan Juke Nismo RS.
We first heard about the Juke Nismo RS last year, and reported news of track-focused handling upgrades as well as a boost in power to the tune of 270 horsepower - an increase of 73 hp over a standard Juke. There is still no definitive word as to what else the will come with the Nismo RS package.
In addition to the Juke, we hear that the Nismo brand will also help unveil a new concept vehicle for Nissan on the LA stage.
Nissan reportedly rejecting Renault proposal for closer ties
Tue, Apr 23 2019TOKYO — Nissan Motor Co Ltd will reject a management integration proposal from French partner Renault SA and will call for an equal capital relationship, the Nikkei newspaper said on Monday, citing sources. Nissan's management feels the Japanese company has not been treated as an equal of Renault under existing capital ties, and a merger would make this inequality permanent, the Nikkei reported. The outlook for the alliance — one of the world's top automaking partnerships — has been in focus since the arrest in November of its main architect, Carlos Ghosn, on charges of financial misconduct. The former Nissan and Renault chairman has denied the charges against him and has said he was the victim of a boardroom coup by Nissan executives opposed to closer ties. To which, Bloomberg reported that it has seen emails in which Nissan executives were working with Japanese government officials to defend the company's independence, as Ghosn was pushing for a full merger. The emails indicate growing concern at high levels of the Japanese government, in the months before Ghosn's arrest, that his merger efforts would boost Renault and its largest shareholder, the French government, and harm Nissan, in a relationship the Japanese already saw as lopsided. The emails indicated a desire to keep the existing structure of the alliance with a "re-balancing of the shareholding" to reduce Renault's 43 percent stake in Nissan, and stated that Nissan's independence "should be respected." Nissan declined to comment directly on the emails, while reiterating that misconduct by Ghosn and his former aide, Greg Kelly, is "the sole cause of the chain of events." Renault saved Nissan from the brink of bankruptcy two decades ago and under their current capital alliance, the French company holds greater control over its much larger partner. Nissan Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa declined to say whether the company had received a merger proposal from Renault. "Now is not the time to think of such things," he told a group of reporters outside of his house in Tokyo. "At the moment we are focused on improving Nissan's earnings performance. Please give us time to do that." Renault declined to comment on the report. Renault has argued in its proposal that an integration would maximize synergies within the French-Japanese alliance, according to the Nikkei. The Financial Times reported last month of Renault's intention to restart merger talks with Nissan within 12 months.
Infiniti installs Taisuke Nakamura as new design chief
Mon, Aug 26 2019The cubicles and corner offices at Infiniti HQ in Japan continue to change hands. Infiniti Global Design Chief Karim Habib, only in that position for about two years since leaving BMW in 2017, has left the Japanese luxury brand "to pursue other opportunities." In his place, Nissan has elevated Taisuke Nakamura, a 26-year company veteran who is currently Nissan's program design director responsible for global design strategy, and concept car and production vehicle design. Nakamura has a stout design resume in service to both Nissan and Infiniti, having worked on the Qs Inspiration sedan concept (above) shown at the Shanghai Motor Show in April, the QX Inspiration crossover concept shown at the Detroit Auto Show this year (below), and the Prototype 10 speedster concept revealed at Pebble Beach last year (bottom). All of those were electric concepts, making Nakamura the point man for Infiniti's push into electric vehicles and hybrids, and the carmaker's introduction of a new design language. Last year, Infiniti said it would have a new EV on the market in 2021, as well as "e-Power" series hybrids with small battery packs charged by gas-powered generators.  Those EVs should fully embody the brand's new design DNA, seen initially in the recent concepts. The automaker said around the Qs reveal that the new "aesthetics are underpinned by Infiniti's desire to challenge convention and design cars which are engaging, enriching, enabling and enchanting – what the company calls its ‘4ENÂ’ approach to design." At the QX reveal in January, Habib said that as engineers made a "shift towards smarter, more compact and less intrusive powertrains, we were able to create an alternative form with flowing gestures, more engaging in character and more enriching in experience. With its long cabin, balanced proportions and muscular stance, the concept heralds in a new era for Infiniti models.” Infiniti said Nakamura takes up his post next week, Sept. 1, and will report to the same boss he has now, Alfonso Albaisa, Nissan's global design head. Aside from Habib, other top non-Japanese Nissan executives such as Daniele Schillaci, Jose Munoz and Trevor Mann have left the Japanese automaker in the recent past, since the arrest of Carlos Ghosn. The former chairman, who faces charges of fraud and misconduct, is awaiting trial in Japan over charges including enriching himself at a cost of $5 million to Nissan, Japan's No. 2 automaker.