2005 Nissan Frontier Se Crew Cab on 2040-cars
826 Reading Rd, Mason, Ohio, United States
Engine:4.0L V6 24V MPFI DOHC
Transmission:5-Speed Automatic
VIN (Vehicle Identification Number): 1N6AD07W85C446970
Stock Num: A446970
Make: Nissan
Model: Frontier SE Crew Cab
Year: 2005
Exterior Color: Red
Interior Color: Gray
Options: Drive Type: 4WD
Number of Doors: 4 Doors
Mileage: 175262
UP FOR SALE IS A 2005 NISSAN FRONTIER CREW CAB SE, AUTOMATIC, NEW TRANSMISSION WITH WARRANTY!!!!!!!!!!!!! CREW CAB 4 DOOR, 4X4, POWER WINDOWS, POWER LOCKS, AM/FM/CD PLAYER, CRUISE CONTROL, TILT STEERING, POWER STEERING, ALLOY WHEELS, VERY CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT, RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT, WARRANTY IS AVAILABLE FOR UP TO 48 MONTHS, PLEASE VISIT WWW.KGMOTORS.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION, PICTURES, AND A FREE CARFAX, OR CALL US TODAY AT 877-875-4240!!! WE SELL ALL OF OUR CARS AT ALMOST WHOLESALE PRICES, SO PLEASE CALL US AND CONFIRM THAT THE CAR IS STILL AVAILABLE. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE Visit KG Motors online at www.kgmotors.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 877-875-4240 today to schedule your test drive. VERY CLEAN INSIDE AND OUT, DRIVES AND LOOKS EXCELLENT, WARRANTY IS AVAILABLE, TRADES ARE ALWAYS WELCOME, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT WWW.KGMOTORS.COM FOR MORE PICTURES AND INFO.
Nissan Frontier for Sale
2004 nissan frontier xe-v6 king cab(US $8,495.00)
2013 nissan frontier sv(US $25,981.00)
2011 nissan frontier sv(US $25,795.00)
2012 nissan frontier s(US $16,995.00)
2014 nissan frontier s(US $20,271.00)
2014 nissan frontier s(US $20,947.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
West Side Garage ★★★★★
Wally Armour Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Tucker Bros Auto Wrecking Co ★★★★★
Tire Discounters Inc ★★★★★
Terry`s Auto Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan battery breakthrough to double Leaf EV range within a few years
Tue, Dec 2 2014The Tesla Model S might be the headline-grabber of the electric vehicle world, but the Nissan Leaf is the segment's secret star. With over 130,000 sold worldwide since its introduction and record US sales in 2014, the little hatchback has helped its parents at the Renault-Nissan Alliance to sell over 200,000 EVs since 2010. With that much success in the EV business, there's no reason for the automaker to stop now, and according to CEO Carlos Ghosn a huge technological breakthrough is on the way to make plug-ins an attractive choice for more drivers than ever before. In an interview on Japanese TV, Ghosn confirmed that Nissan has a new battery that could allow for over 400 kilometers (249 miles) of range. New batteries could "very soon take the issue of range off of the table." – Jeff Kuhlman Ghosn was tight-lipped on the details of the tech, but Daily Kanban dug deeper. An unnamed Nissan engineer confirmed that the roughly 250-mile range would be for a Leaf-sized vehicle – a massive leap over the hatchback's current EPA-rated max of 84 miles or 124 miles in Europe. The battery reportedly offers twice the capacity, while bringing weight and costs down compared to the present version. "Commercial applications could be no more than one model cycle away," said the anonymous worker, making the innovation sound even more tantalizing. Lending even more credence to this major battery innovation, Nissan spokesperson Jeff Kuhlman told Daily Kanban: "We continue our R&D efforts because we believe that we can do more with battery electric, and very soon take the issue of range off of the table." Renault-Nissan is betting a huge portion of its chips on the future of battery electric vehicles. The company even tried stuffing a 48-kilowatt hour pack into a Leaf for an event in Spain last year. While not its primary focus, the automaker is hedging its bets slightly by working with Daimler and Ford on fuel cell innovations, as well.
Nissan hopes to inject some spice into Rogue with 'Open The Briefcase'
Wed, 08 Jan 2014Nissan is in the midst of rolling out the redesigned 2014 Rogue and has launched an interesting social media game called Open The Briefcase. The video that launches this game depicts a simple ride-share gone very wrong, with a man getting embroiled in a high-speed chase in a bid to escape with a strange briefcase. Eventually, it all goes haywire, and the man and his driver are captured. The only question seems to be, what's in the briefcase?
The contest, which asks participants to select one of three briefcases by cracking a code, is set to reward three individuals with a new Rogue. New attempts can be made each day, and participants can get additional chances to open a briefcase by sharing the video. The contest kicked off on January 3 and will run until February 14. Hop over to the contest page on Facebook to take part, or just watch the video below and enjoy a bit of entertainment.
Renault names new leaders as jailed Carlos Ghosn bows out
Thu, Jan 24 2019PARIS — Renault appointed Michelin boss Jean-Dominique Senard as its new chairman on Thursday, after Carlos Ghosn was forced to resign in the wake of a financial scandal that has rocked the French carmaker and its alliance with Japan's Nissan. Senard will become chairman immediately, the company said, with deputy chief executive Thierry Bollore taking over Ghosn's other Renault role as full CEO. The appointments may begin to ease a Renault-Nissan leadership crisis that erupted after Ghosn's Nov. 19 arrest in Japan and swift dismissal as Nissan chairman. Senard, 65, now faces the task of soothing relations with Renault's Japanese partner and resuming talks on a new alliance structure to cement the 20-year-old partnership. "It's important that this alliance remain extremely strong," Senard told reporters after a board meeting - citing the mounting investment demands of new vehicle technologies. "It is our compulsory duty to go forward together." Ghosn's exit also marks a clear end to one of the auto industry's most feted careers, two decades after he was despatched by former Renault boss Louis Schweitzer to rescue newly acquired Nissan from near-bankruptcy — a feat he pulled off in two years. After 14 years as Renault CEO and a decade as chairman, Ghosn formally resigned from both roles on the eve of the board meeting. Ghosn's arrest and indictment for financial misconduct has strained the Renault-Nissan relationship, threatening the future of the industrial partnership he transformed into a global carmaking giant over two decades. For two months, the tensions deepened as Renault and the French government stuck by Ghosn despite the revelation he had arranged to be paid tens of millions of dollars in additional income, unbeknownst to shareholders. Ghosn has been charged with failing to disclose more than $80 million in additional compensation for 2010-18 that he had agreed to be paid later. Nissan director Greg Kelly and the Japanese company itself have also been indicted. Both men deny the deferred pay was illegal or required disclosure, while not contesting the agreements' existence. Ghosn has denied a separate breach of trust charge over personal investment losses he temporarily transferred to Nissan in 2008. Ghosn had agreed in recent days to step down from Renault, Reuters reported on Tuesday — but only after the French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, called for leadership change and his bail requests were rejected.