|
Great Condition, 30 mpg + on hwy, roomy inside, tires less than a year old, maintained regularly.
|
Nissan Cube for Sale
2013 nissan cube 5dr wgn cvt sl(US $18,978.00)
2009 nissan cube sl wagon preferred pkg park assist 74k texas direct auto(US $10,980.00)
Nissan cube 5dr wgn i4 1.8 low miles suv cvt gasoline 1.8l l4 sfi dohc 16v steel
2009 nissan cube sl wagon 4-door 1.8l
7-days *no reserve* '10 cube sl auto carfax warranty 1-owner off lease
2009 nissan cube 5 door wagon cvt trans pwr everything moonroof clean must see!!(US $7,900.00)
Auto blog
Nissan GT-R LM Nismo pulls its way to Chi-town
Thu, Feb 12 2015We generally take it as a given that, as far as performance goes, rear-wheel drive is better than front. All-wheel drive can be better than either, in some cases, but you need power going to the wheels that aren't also handling the steering while leaving the others just tagging along for the ride. Right? Well Nissan is here to upend that notion with the new GT-R LM Nismo, presented here at the 2015 Chicago Auto Show. After supporting the DeltaWing project a couple of years ago and fielding its own ZEOD RC prototype last year, Nissan is returning to Le Mans this year with another oddball endurance racer. Only this time, it's going for gold, competing against the likes of Porsche, Audi and Toyota for the overall win in the top-tier LMP1 class. Tying this front-drive, 1,250-horsepower hybrid racing prototype to the all-wheel-drive GT-R may be tenuous, but we have to hand it to Nissan for shaking things up. In the process, Nissan has also confirmed the hot shoes who'll be tasked with manhandling this beast around the Circuit de la Sarthe (and the rest of the tracks on the 2015 FIA WEC calendar). Joining former Le Mans winner and longtime Ferrari test driver Marc Gene will be Super GT champion Tsuigio Matsuda as well as Harry Tincknell and Olivier Pla (both experienced from the largely Nissan-powered LMP2 field), Nissan factory driver Michael Krumm and GT Academy graduates Lucas Ordonez and Jann Mardenborough, both of whom have made their way into professional racing on the merit of their video gaming abilities. We'll be looking forward to watching them try to get the best out of this most innovative Datsun.
Carlos Ghosn's lawyers in Japan quit after client's flight to Lebanon
Thu, Jan 16 2020TOKYO — Japanese attorneys representing Carlos Ghosn, including lead lawyer Junichiro Hironaka, quit on Thursday following the former Nissan chiefÂ’s flight to Lebanon from Japan, where he had been fighting financial misconduct charges. Hironaka had been representing Ghosn in his defense against financial misconduct charges. His move, announced Thursday, was widely expected after Ghosn escaped to Lebanon late last month. A second lawyer in GhosnÂ’s three-person legal team, Takashi Takano, also quit on Thursday, according to an official at his office. A person who answered the telephone at the office of the third lawyer, Hiroshi Kawatsu, said she did not know if he still represented the former automotive executive. Hironaka said in a statement that the entire team working on the case at his office will quit but did not outline reasons. He has said before he felt some empathy for Ghosn's reasons for escape, while stressing he had hoped to win vindication in court. Hironaka is respected for winning high-profile cases in this nation where the conviction rate is higher than 99%. Among the cases he has handled is that of Atsuko Muraki, a Welfare Ministry official accused of falsely approving a group to qualify for mail discounts. She was acquitted in 2010. Also Thursday, Nissan released steps it was taking to prevent a recurrence of Ghosn's scandal, and reiterated its denouncement of Ghosn. The automaker said in a report submitted to the Tokyo Stock Exchange that Ghosn had the authority to “single-handedly” determine directors' compensation and such information was not shared with other departments at the company. The underreporting of his future compensation is among the allegations Ghosn faced in Tokyo. In a news conference last week in Beirut, Ghosn insisted again that he was innocent of the charges, which also included breach of trust in diverting Nissan money for his personal gain. He said he fled because he felt he could not expect a fair trial in Japan. Ghosn's flight while he was out on bail awaiting trial means his case will not go on in Japan. Interpol has issued a wanted notice but his extradition from Lebanon is unlikely. Ghosn has accused Nissan and Japanese officials of conspiring to bring him down to block a fuller integration of Nissan with its French alliance partner Renault SA of France. Ghosn, who has signed on an international team of lawyers, has expressed willingness to stand trial in Lebanon.
Renault selling part of Nissan stake to partner for $824 million
Tue, Dec 12 2023Renault SA is selling around 5% of its stake in partner Nissan Motor Co., offloading the stock as part of a share buyback by the Japanese carmaker. The move follows last month’s finalization of a plan for Renault to reduce its interest in Nissan. The stake sale is valued at around ˆ765 million ($824 million), but will result in a capital loss of ˆ1.5 billion, the French company said Tuesday. Eventually, the two carmakers aim to equalize their cross-shareholdings at 15%, loosening the ties that kept them together in a carmaking alliance for two decades. The partnership between Nissan and Renault was jolted in 2018 by the arrest of Carlos Ghosn, chairman of both companies. Since then, they have drifted apart and are now charting separate paths. Given that NissanÂ’s shares are trading below the Tokyo Stock ExchangeÂ’s guideline of maintaining a price-to-book ratio above 1, the buyback will “help improve the situation,” said Bloomberg Intelligence analyst Tatsuo Yoshida. The cash will bolster Chief Executive Officer Luca de MeoÂ’s efforts to get Ampere, RenaultÂ’s electric-vehicle and software arm, going as he seeks to split off the unit and list it as a separate public entity as soon as April or May. Nissan has also agreed to invest in Ampere. Renault transferred its 28.4% stake in Nissan into a trust in early November to pave the way for a reduction of its holding. Even so, there will still be lock-up and standstill obligations. De Meo said last month that Renault would begin offloading the stake “very soon” in early 2024, so TuesdayÂ’s announcement was slightly earlier than anticipated. For Nissan, the buyback is well within the value of cash and equivalents, which stood at JPY1.6 trillion ($11 billion) yen at the end of September. Nissan said it will cancel all acquired shares. “ItÂ’s good news for the stock that Nissan will retire the equivalent of 5% of its outstanding shares,” Yoshida said. The Japanese carmaker is paying JPY568.5 for each share, the price at the close of trading in Tokyo on Tuesday. While NissanÂ’s stock has climbed 36% this year, itÂ’s at roughly half of its value from early 2017. Earnings/Financials Nissan Renault







