2007 Nissan 350z Enthusiast Coupe 2-door 3.5l on 2040-cars
Miami, Florida, United States
For Sale By:Private Seller
Transmission:Manual
Body Type:Coupe
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
Options: CD Player
Make: Nissan
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Model: 350Z
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows
Trim: Enthusiast Coupe 2-Door
Number of Doors: 2
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 23,400
Exterior Color: Orange
Interior Color: Black
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Number of Cylinders: 6
This is a 2007 Nissan 350z The car is in great condition. Only has 23K miles on it and most of them are highway miles. It is kept in a garage and looks and drives amazingly. All maintenance was done by Nissan, which includes new 245/35ZR 20" 95wxl fronts and 275/30ZR 97wxl 20" rears Delinte Thunder D7 tires. New light weight racing wheels.Car has a carbon fiber hood and also a carbon fiber rear spoiler,stock radio, after market exhaust. Needless to say this car is fun to drive
Nissan 350Z for Sale
2003 nissan 350z
08 nissan 350z nismo manual silver-metallic 19in-alloys xenon brembo 1 own 33k(US $23,995.00)
2004(04)350z enthusiast roadster only 37k heat xen cd chgr $15,495
2006 nissan 350z 2dr cpe enthusiast auto
2005 nissan 350z coupe white **one owner** manual transmission low miles *fl(US $14,995.00)
2003 nissan 350z tt touring model w/greddy twin turbo
Auto Services in Florida
Zip Auto Glass Repair ★★★★★
Willie`s Paint & Body Shop ★★★★★
Williamson Cadillac Buick GMC ★★★★★
We Buy Cars ★★★★★
Wayne Akers Truck Rentals ★★★★★
Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★
Auto blog
Tokyo court rejects Carlos Ghosn's bail request
Tue, Jan 22 2019TOKYO — A Tokyo court rejected former Nissan chairman Carlos Ghosn's latest request for bail on Tuesday, more than two months after his arrest. A statement from the Tokyo District Court announcing its decision gave no explanation for prolonging a detention of the 64-year-old executive, which has drawn international scrutiny of Japan's justice system. Ghosn had promised to wear an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet, give up his passport and pay for security guards approved by prosecutors in his latest attempt to gain release from a Tokyo detention center. His family said they will appeal. Ghosn has been in custody since Nov. 19. He had a bail hearing Monday. A Tokyo court rejected an earlier request for bail last week. Ghosn, who led Nissan Motor Co. for two decades, has been charged with falsifying financial reports in underreporting his compensation from Nissan over eight years, and with breach of trust, centering on allegations Ghosn had Nissan temporarily shoulder his personal investment losses and pay a Saudi businessman. Ghosn has said he is innocent, explaining that the alleged compensation was never decided, Nissan didn't suffer losses and the payment was for legitimate services. His wife, Carole Ghosn, appealed for his release through Human Rights Watch earlier this month, saying Ghosn's treatment has been harsh and unfair. Her views echo widespread criticism of Japan's criminal justice system both inside and outside Japan. Suspects who insist they are innocent get held longer. Suspects are held in a cell and routinely grilled daily by investigators without a lawyer present, although lawyers are allowed to visit. Ghosn's lawyer Motonari Ohtsuru has acknowledged Ghosn's release may not come until the trial, which may be six months away. A date for the trial has not been set. Nissan officials say an internal investigation has found that Ghosn had schemes to hide his income and that he used company money and assets for personal gain. A special committee Nissan set up after Ghosn's arrest to strengthen governance held its first meeting Sunday. Seiichiro Nishioka, a former judge and co-chair, told reporters after the meeting that Ghosn had shown questionable ethics, and too much power within the company had been focused in one person. The committee's findings are due by late March. Ghosn's pay was long a sticking point in Japan, where executives generally get paid far less than their American and other Western counterparts.
Bathurst 12-hour gallery is GT3 heaven [w/video]
Mon, Feb 9 2015The 2015 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12-Hour race was run this weekend at the Mt. Panorama Circuit in Bathurst, Australia. Race photographer Joel Strickland sent us a huge batch of photos, all of which make us salivate for the switch to GT3 rules in the United SportsCar Championship; the top seven finishers at Bathurst were of seven different makes: Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3, Audi R8-LMS Ultra, Aston Martin Vantage GT3, Bentley Continental GT3, Mercedes SLS AMG GT3, Ferrari F458 Italia and Lamborghini Gallardo. It was a sweet victory for the No. 35 car driven by the NISMO Athlete Global Team after it crashed in Saturday qualifying, and then was only in third place on the penultimate lap. The three-man driving team included two GT Academy winners, one of whom, Florian Strauss, has only been a professional race car driver for 18 months. It's the first time the GT-R has won at Panorama since the original R32 "Godzilla" took back-to-back wins in 1991 and 1992. Second place went to the No. 15 Phoenix Racing Audi R8-LMS Ultra, 2.4 seconds behind the winners, third to the Craft Bamboo Racing Aston Martin Vantage not even half a second behind the Audi. The Bentley Motorsport team, in its first Bathurst 12-Hour with two cars, had its No. 10 Continental GT3 in the lead until the penultimate lap and in second place until the final corner, but crossed the line in fourth after some rubbin'-is-racin' action from chasers. And if pictures aren't enough, as of writing you can still watch the live stream of the entire race at the Bathurst 12-Hour site. Or, if you don't have the time, at least be sure to check out the last five minutes, below. Enjoy. Featured Gallery 2015 Liqui-Moly Bathurst 12-Hour View 118 Photos Image Credit: Copyright 2015 Joel Strickland / AOL Motorsports Aston Martin Audi Bentley Nissan Coupe Racing Vehicles Videos aston martin vantage gt3
NHTSA releases updated Takata airbag recalled cars list, but it still has errors
Wed, 22 Oct 2014
Unfortunately, the government's list still contains errors.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has issued an updated list of vehicle models that it's urging owners to repair under the mushrooming Takata airbag inflator recall. The latest version adds vehicles from new automakers like Subaru and Ford that are missing from the original announcement, and it also removes erroneous entries from General Motors, leaving only the 2005 Saab 9-2X (a reskinned Subaru WRX), and the 2003-2005 Pontiac Vibe, a joint project with Toyota.