2003 Nissan 350z 72,xxx Orig Sporty 3.5l V6 24v Manual Rwd Coupe 80+photos on 2040-cars
Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania, United States
Nissan 350Z for Sale
2008 nissan 350z nismo, only 25k miles, loaded(US $20,995.00)
2005 nissan 350z touring roadster auto htd leather 55k texas direct auto(US $16,980.00)
2004 nissan 350z coupe(US $13,500.00)
Touring coupe 3.5l 2 doors 287 hp horsepower 4-wheel abs brakes passenger airbag(US $12,900.00)
2006 nissan 350z * 3.5l v6 * manual transmission * rwd(US $17,200.00)
Unique very well taken care of extra clean carfax certified
Auto Services in Pennsylvania
Wright`s Garage ★★★★★
Williams, Roy ★★★★★
West Tenth Auto ★★★★★
West Industrial Tire ★★★★★
United Imports Inc ★★★★★
Toms Auto Works ★★★★★
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn 'very comfortable' after questioning by Lebanese prosecutor
Fri, Jan 10 2020BEIRUT/TOKYO — Carlos Ghosn's lawyer said he was "very comfortable" with legal proceedings in Lebanon on Thursday, after the fugitive ex-Nissan boss was questioned over an extradition request from Japan where he faces criminal charges. Ghosn fled Japan to Lebanon, his childhood home, last month as he awaited trial on charges of under-reporting earnings, breach of trust and misappropriation of company funds, all of which he denies. His dramatic escape has raised tension between Tokyo and Beirut at a time when Lebanon is seeking an international bailout to help it tackle a deep financial crisis. Ghosn slammed the Japanese justice system at a two-hour news conference on Wednesday, prompting Japan's justice minister to launch a rare and forceful public response. After questioning in Beirut about Japan's Interpol wanted notice, two judicial sources said the prosecutor had imposed a travel ban, a step Carlos Abou Jaoude, a Beirut-based lawyer for Ghosn, described as procedural to broadcaster Al Jadeed. Lebanon has no extradition agreement with Japan. "He (Ghosn) is very comfortable with the path," Jaoude told another broadcaster, MTV, adding that Ghosn was also comfortable in himself "especially after what he went through."  Related: CES 2020 and Carlos Ghosn | Autoblog Podcast #609 Ghosn: Nissan-Renault strife and his arrest can be traced back to Macron The rise, fall and flight of Carlos Ghosn  One of the judicial sources said authorities had asked Japan for its file on Ghosn, including the charges against him, and would not question him again until the information is received. Ghosn would surrender his French passport on Thursday, he said. Ghosn said later he was more comfortable with the Lebanese judiciary than that of Japan. "I will fully cooperate," he told broadcaster LBCI. Japan's Justice Minister Masako Mori said Ghosn's allegations that he had had "zero chance" of a fair trial in Japan were unfounded. "Defendant Ghosn was looking to justify his unlawful exit from Japan by propagating a false recognition of our justice system," she said at the second of two news conferences, the first of which was held shortly after midnight. "I felt that we needed to respond immediately to broadcast a correct understanding to people around the world." Ghosn told LBCI her comments were "ridiculous." "Today my concern is clearing my name and reputation because all the accusations against me are fabricated," he told Al Jadeed. Trial in Lebanon?
Renault-Nissan promises 10 autonomous models through 2020
Fri, Jan 8 2016Renault-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn promised back in 2013 to have autonomous technology on the road by 2020, and now the automaker has pledged to have more than 10 models ready in that time with varying levels of autonomous capabilities. The company claims it will offer these systems to customers around the world at affordable prices in major markets like the US, Europe, Japan, and China. Renault-Nissan will introduce driverless tech in multiple phases over the next four years. The first step will come later this year with the introduction of a single-lane autonomous system that will be able to go down the highway and manage stop-and-go traffic automatically. The next innovation in 2018 will offer multi-lane capability, and the ability to automatically pass other vehicles on the road. Another big jump will come in 2020 with the ability for models to navigate intersections and urban areas without a driver's control. Renault and Nissan engineers will develop all of this together, and the results will be available in both of the company's brands. Ghosn explained this roadmap towards an autonomous future last year but cautioned that Renault-Nissan didn't plan to take complete control away from owners. Instead, the company sees these systems as a way to make people even safer behind the wheel by reducing the chance for driver error. The automaker's deliberate introduction strategy is prudent because it can potentially adapt to proposed regulations that could mandate rules on how piloted vehicles operate. RENAULT-NISSAN TO LAUNCH MORE THAN 10 VEHICLES WITH AUTONOMOUS DRIVE TECHNOLOGY OVER THE NEXT FOUR YEARS World's fourth largest car group confirms autonomous drive and connectivity timeline through 2020 Fatal and serious injuries have been significantly reduced; new technologies will help make cars even safer Car group hires new executive to oversee connectivity and connected car services globally SUNNYVALE, Calif. – The Renault-Nissan Alliance will launch more than 10 vehicles with autonomous drive technology in the next four years. The global car group confirmed today that it will launch a range of vehicles with autonomous capabilities in the United States, Europe, Japan and China through 2020. The technology will be installed on mainstream, mass-market cars at affordable prices. In addition, Renault-Nissan will launch a suite of new connectivity applications that will make it easier for people to stay connected to work, entertainment and social networks.
Nissan ZEOD RC stretches its legs for the first time
Fri, 25 Oct 2013Ever see one of those videos where a baby deer is born and immediately starts walking? Well, this isn't one of those. For starters, the Nissan ZEOD RC isn't exactly a newborn. Nissan took the design of the DeltaWing, gave it a hybrid engine and called it something new. And it hardly started galloping straight out the box, either: this was just a low-speed demonstration run, held at Fuji Speedway where it debuted this past weekend.
Still, seeing the car that's destined to take the first lap of Le Mans under electric power alone actually start up and run is something of a landmark in the development of electric racing cars - even if this is, despite Nissan's best efforts to avoid the term, a hybrid, not a pure EV. The name stands for Zero Emissions On Demand, not zero emissions all the time. But then ZEATT wouldn't make for a very good name anyway, would it? See for yourself in the video below.