1991 Nissan 300zx Fully Built Twin Turbo 371whp/340tq!!! No Reserve!!!! on 2040-cars
United States
|
If you are in the market for a fast car this is the one for you. This 91 z32 twin turbo has a 89mm bored out engine nismo cams, megan ez performance coilovers, big brake kit on the front, greddy td05 twin turbo kit, brand new megan turbo back, full roll cage, bride seats, nismo 555 injectors Etoile 3 piece wheels brand new jspec tails and brand new third brake light. The car also has a wonderful os giken clutch that just had the rebuild kit done I have reciepts. The car also has upgraded hks bov's and upgraded wastgates as well as a hks twin intake kit, apollo front mount intercooler all new z1 intercooler piping. Hks turbo timer and electronic boost controller. We just did a new ecu and tune this week to it j tune performance put in a nistune board and gave it a fresh reliable tune at 371whp 340tq as well as doing gaskets all boost leaks and compression test I have all documents. The build itself only has 1500 miles on it. The car was plasti dipped satin gray a month ago by grumblings all door jams done as well and underside of the hood all was done professionally and looks great. The paint underneath is white. Im sure ive missed alot of parts the list goes on and on. Any questions feel free to message me. My cell is 6108027448 text or call anytime. Thanks, Nick
Below is the web address for the video of it on the dyno friday |
Nissan 300ZX for Sale
1994 nissan 300zx n/a 5-spd - *** flood damaged ***
1992 nissan 300zx turbo coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $16,500.00)
1985 nissan 300zx turbo coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $7,000.00)
1984 nissan 300zx base coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $5,500.00)
1994 nissan 300zx 2+2 v6
1994 nissan 300zx 2+2 v6(US $5,500.00)
Auto blog
Carlos Ghosn vows to 'restore my honor' in first remarks since arrest
Fri, Dec 21 2018TOKYO — Nissan Motor's jailed ex-chairman, Carlos Ghosn, vowed to restore his good name in court after a month in detention, Japanese public broadcaster NHK said on Friday. "Things as they stand are absolutely unacceptable," Ghosn was quoted as saying via his lawyer. "I want to have my position heard and restore my honor in court." It was Ghosn's first comment since his arrest on Nov 19 for allegedly understating his income by about half over a five-year period from 2010. He was later charged with the same alleged crime covering the past three years. A call to the office of his lawyer, Motonari Otsuru, went unanswered outside business hours early on Friday. The lawyer has previously declined to return calls for comment on the Ghosn case. A Tokyo court on Thursday unexpectedly rejected prosecutors' request to extend Ghosn's detention, which Japanese media said means he could go free on bail as early as Friday. Ghosn wants to hold a news conference after he is released, NHK quoted his lawyer as saying. The executive, who formed a carmaking alliance among Nissan, Mitsubishi Motors Corp and France's Renault SA, said he is not a flight risk and wants to be able to travel abroad, the report said. The Ghosn case has put Japan's criminal justice system under international scrutiny and sparked criticism for some of its practices, including keeping suspects in detention for long periods and prohibiting defense lawyers from being present during interrogations, which can last eight hours a day. Japan has also come under fire for its 99.9 percent conviction rate. The Tokyo court unexpectedly ruled not to extend Ghosn's detention. It said it had also decided against extending detention for Greg Kelly, a former Nissan executive who was arrested along with Ghosn on Nov. 19. It later overruled an appeal by prosecutors against the decision, clearing the way for the possible release of the two men as early as Friday. The court did not disclose reasons for its decision, and NHK said it was "extremely rare" for it to reject the prosecutors' request to extend detention. If Ghosn and Kelly are granted bail, conditions may require them to apply for permission to travel overseas. They could also be barred from contacting Nissan officials. Both executives had not been able to make any public statements since their arrest, although local media have reported that they have denied wrongdoing. Ghosn was indicted on Dec.
Nissan transforms NV200 into part-e-Van [w/video]
Fri, Jun 5 2015Following its earlier BBQ van conversion, Nissan is demonstrating once again the flexibility of its NV200 van by rolling out this mobile party on wheels. Based on the battery-powered e-NV200, the "part e-Van" packs an array of upgrades to give it everything you'd need to turn any parking lot into a club. It's got a DJ booth on the roof, a 1,400-watt sound system, wireless headphones for silent-disco capability, a solar-powered disco ball that feeds juice back into the system, an alcohol-free bar dispenser, an LED dance floor, and a 20-foot-tall light-up canopy. There's even a drone that can deploy to capture the party scene, and a monitor hooked up online to share it all via social media. The party wagon is set to debut outside the Olympiastadion in Berlin for the UEFA Champions League final (that's a soccer game for those of us unfamiliar), and will then hit the road on tour – with its next stop scheduled for the 24 Hours of Le Mans. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Party On! Nissan turns 100% Electric e-NV200 into the ultimate part e-VAN - Vehicle unveiled ahead of the UEFA Champions League Final - Zero Emission vehicle will be displayed outside The Olympiastadion ahead of kick-off - One-off vehicle's key features include a disco ball solar array which feeds power to some of the van's elements - Watch the PART e-VAN in full swing here: https://youtu.be/gdTew0hZ_Rs Nissan has transformed its all-electric e-NV200 into the ultimate party on wheels. The vehicle - called the PART e-VAN and powered by the 100% electric e-NV200 - will charge into Berlin for its inaugural reveal tomorrow night ahead of Saturday's UEFA Champions League Final, before exciting fans outside The Olympiastadion prior to kick-off. Some of the unique van's standout attributes include a dazzling disco ball solar panel array on the roof which absorbs daylight to power some of this one-off vehicle's features, an augmented reality system where users will be able to jump into their own party scene before sharing it with friends on social media and a custom-made sound system capable of throwing the best silent disco party.
Nissan could report first quarterly loss since March 2009
Wed, Feb 12 2020TOKYO — Nissan may report its first quarterly loss in more than a decade on Thursday because of slumping sales, sources familiar with the company said, adding more pressure on efforts to rebuild the company after Carlos Ghosn's ouster. Deteriorating profits underscore the challenges facing Nissan, which is unwinding many of the expansionist strategies championed by ex-Chief Executive Officer and Chairman Ghosn by slashing jobs, production sites and product offerings to save cash and ensure its survival. In addition to slumping sales, production disruptions caused by China's coronavirus outbreak could also drag profits lower. Three senior officials at Japan's No. 2 automaker told Reuters that they anticipate a poor results announcement on Thursday, with one of them calling the figures "dismal". Two of the officials cautioned that there is the possibility of an operating loss, which would be the first quarterly loss since the period ending in March 2009. Nissan said it could not comment on its financial results ahead of its official announcement. The company is likely to report operating profit of 48.6 billion yen ($442.5 million) for the quarter ending in December, less than half the 103 billion yen profit a year ago, according to SmartEstimate's survey of three analysts, who revised their forecasts in January. However, those forecasts were issued before the release of the December vehicle sales figures on Jan. 30, which show third-quarter sales dropped by 11% from the year earlier period, according to Reuters calculations. That is the biggest quarterly slump of its current sales downturn that began two years ago. That sales decline led one auto equities analyst based in Japan to scrap his forecast and also warn that Nissan could post a loss. "It will be a question of whether there will be a profit or a loss. For the quarter, a loss is a possibility," he said, declining to be named as his forecast had not been updated to reflect his latest view. One of the three Nissan officials said there is a risk the automaker may cut its full-year profit forecast of 150 billion yen, which would be an 11-year low. The company announced that forecast in November after an initial 230 billion yen outlook.










