1986 Nissan 300zx Base Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Blue Springs, Missouri, United States
Engine:3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Body Type:Coupe
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Dealer
Mileage: 82,341
Make: Nissan
Exterior Color: Red
Model: 300ZX
Interior Color: Gray
Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: RWD
Number of Cylinders: 6
Options: T-Tops, Electronics Package
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
This 300ZX is like none other you've seen!!!!! It is absolutely perfect!!!! One owner, no accidents. This classic 300ZX has been very well taken care of. Not a single dent, ding, or scratch. Also comes with electronic: tachometer, speedometer, gas gauge, engine temp, power antenna, power seat, cruise, steering wheel controls, power mirrors. This car will NOT DISAPPOINT!!!
Nissan 300ZX for Sale
1994 nissan 300zx turbo coupe 88k miles 5 speed t bar roof ~~very clean~~(US $11,500.00)
1994 nissan 300zx turbo - only 8,368 miles - showroom quality
50th anniversary edition
1987 nissan 300zx with rb25 det (skyline swap)
1986 nissan 300zx turbo coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $5,000.00)
1991 nissan 300 zx 5 speed 59k miles(US $9,700.00)
Auto Services in Missouri
Wyatt`s Garage ★★★★★
Woodlawn Tire & Auto Center ★★★★★
West County Auto Body Repair ★★★★★
Tiger Towing ★★★★★
Straatmann Toyota ★★★★★
Scott`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ghosn: Nissan-Renault strife and his arrest can be traced back to Macron
Wed, Jan 8 2020PARIS — Ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn said on Wednesday that a surprise corporate move, orchestrated five years ago by French President Emmanuel Macron, who was then economy minister, soured relations between Renault and Nissan and contributed to his ouster. Ghosn, the former head of the car alliance, said Nissan executives and Japanese officials were shocked by a 2015 decision by the French government to increase its voting rights at Renault. "This left a big bitterness. Not only with the management of Nissan, but also the government of Japan," Ghosn told reporters, although he did not name Macron. "And this is where the problem started." Macron's office did not respond to a request for comment. In April 2015, as a 37-year-old minister with then-unknown presidential ambitions, Macron ordered a surprise increase in the state's stake in Renault designed to secure double voting rights. The overnight move gave the French state a blocking minority in Renault, which in turn controlled Nissan via its 43.4 percent stake in the Japanese firm. According to French and Japanese sources, that rattled the Japanese side of the Renault-Nissan alliance, which feared a national champion was falling under the control of the French government. In the ensuing eight-month boardroom fight between Macron's ministry and Hiroto Saikawa — Nissan's second-in-command at the time — Ghosn sees the seeds of what he says grew into a conspiracy to have him arrested and oust him from control of Nissan. The 65-year-old fled Japan last month as he awaited trial on charges of under-reporting earnings, breach of trust and misappropriation of company funds, all of which he denies. He is now in Lebanon, where he spoke to international media on Wednesday. "There started to be some kind of defiance from our Japanese colleagues, not only about the alliance but also about me," Ghosn told reporters. "And some of our Japanese friends thought: The only way to get rid of the influence of Renault on Nissan is to get rid of him," he added. "Unfortunately, they were right." Following Ghosn's arrest in November 2018, Nissan executives said that said governance had been eroded by RenaultÂ’s control.
Ghosn out at Nissan, still in at Renault, still in jail in Tokyo and facing more charges
Sun, Nov 25 2018When the corporate jet carrying Renault- Nissan- Mitsubishi CEO Carlos Ghosn landed at Tokyo Haneda airport on November 19, Japanese authorities had already taken position on the tarmac, waiting for him. Police and authorities representing Tokyo prosecutor's office boarded the plane to query Ghosn about financial improprieties, and ended up taking Nissan's chairman and CEO into custody. A few days later, on November 22, Nissan's board voted to remove Ghosn from both positions for what it classified as "significant acts of misconduct." The charges include understating his income in filings to the Tokyo Stock Exchange by at least $44 million, and misusing company funds. Japanese police arrested Greg Kelly as well, the high-ranking Nissan exec said to have assisted Ghosn in the subterfuge. Ghosn and Kelly remain on Nissan's board until a shareholder vote is held to decide those positions. Kelly was Nissan's first American director, and the carmaker's former head of human resources. In France, Renault's board voted to keep Ghosn in his positions, and has requested details from Nissan about the alleged improprieties. The board put Thierry Bollore in the role of deputy CEO with all of Ghosn's powers while Ghosn is "incapacitated," and lead independent director Philippe Lagayette will act as temporary chairman. Nissan has since told Renault that it is investigating financial malfeasance at RNBV, the Amsterdam-based joint-venture company that oversees the alliance. Mitsubishi has watched from afar, only saying it will perform its own investigation, and could remove Ghosn. Tokyo police can hold a suspect for 72 hours for initial questioning without charges. With the deadline looming, Tokyo prosecutors asked the court for, and were granted, a ten-day extension. If they choose, prosecutors can request another ten-day extension. Within 23 days, however, prosecutors either need to charge Ghosn and Kelly, or release them. There are several charges that acquire more details by the day. The most serious accusation is that Ghosn understated his pay from 2011 to 2015 by half, claiming roughly $44 million in remuneration when he actually received around $88 million. Over the weekend, it came out that Japanese prosecutors could be working on new charges of Ghosn under-reporting his salary since 2015 by $27 million. A Japanese newspaper said Ghosn told Kelly in an email to lie on the financial statements.
Nissan Kicks concept debuts in Sao Paulo [w/videos]
Tue, 28 Oct 2014The Sao Paulo Motor Show only comes around once every other year, and Nissan - an automaker deeply vested in the Latin American market - isn't missing out on the opportunity to showcase a new crossover concept.
Called the Kicks concept, the crossover seems to slot in size-wise in between the Juke and the Rogue. Nissan isn't saying much about it, though, aside from its having drawn its inspiration from Brazil with a "satin titanium" finish and bright orange trim - the former taking its cues from Sao Paulo and the latter from Rio.
While emphasizing its Brazilian character, Nissan also stresses that the concept's creation was "a product of global collaboration." So while it isn't saying anything about production feasibility, it is seemingly suggesting that if it were put into production - and as we stated previously, we think it just might - it could stand to be a global model and not confined strictly to South America.