2011 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport Es Cvt Auto Alloys 15k Texas Direct Auto on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
For Sale By:Dealer
Engine:2.0L 1998CC 122Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Body Type:Sport Utility
Transmission:Automatic
Fuel Type:GAS
Make: Mitsubishi
Options: CD Player
Model: Outlander Sport
Power Options: Power Windows, Power Locks, Cruise Control
Trim: ES Sport Utility 4-Door
Number Of Doors: 4
Drive Type: FWD
CALL NOW: 281-410-6100
Mileage: 16,039
Inspection: Vehicle has been inspected
Sub Model: WE FINANCE!!
Seller Rating: 5 STAR *****
Exterior Color: Silver
Interior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 4
Warranty: Vehicle has an existing warranty
Mitsubishi Evolution for Sale
2002 mitsubishi galant 4dr sdn ls 2.4l auto leather low miles(US $6,900.00)
2003 mitsubishi galant es sedan 4-door 2.4l(US $2,650.00)
2004 mitsubishi montero sport ls utility 4-door 3.5l
2006 mitsubishi lancer evolution ix - carbon fiber hood/trunk, tasteful mods!(US $19,900.00)
Rally red mitsubishi evolution x gsr modded 31,xxxx miles clean title(US $28,499.00)
2.4l nav premium sound system multi cd player mp3 player satellite radio ready
Auto Services in Texas
Zepco ★★★★★
Xtreme Motor Cars ★★★★★
Worthingtons Divine Auto ★★★★★
Worthington Divine Auto ★★★★★
Wills Point Automotive ★★★★★
Weaver Bros. Motor Co ★★★★★
Auto blog
Nissan CEO plans to deliver 'raw details of the misconduct' to Renault
Tue, Dec 18 2018TOKYO/PARIS — Nissan Motor's CEO plans to meet one-on-one with the deputy CEO of automaking partner Renault in Amsterdam this week, sources told Reuters, amid tensions over the future of the alliance after Chairman Carlos Ghosn's arrest last month. The meeting would be the first face-to-face interaction between Nissan's Hiroto Saikawa and Renault's Thierry Bollore since Ghosn was arrested on Nov. 19 in Tokyo. It would take place alongside regular top-level, monthly talks between the partners and Mitsubishi Motor Corp that will be held over two days from Tuesday, according to one of the sources familiar with the matter. Saikawa, who took over from Ghosn as CEO last year, is planning to discuss at the meeting with Bollore possible changes to the partnership's management and operations with an eye to continuing the alliance, another source who is close to Nissan's management said. The talks in Amsterdam could provide Saikawa with an opportunity to try and convince Renault executives of the gravity of Ghosn's alleged misconduct discovered during an in-house investigation by the Japanese automaker. They are being held a day after Saikawa rebuffed a demand from Renault for an extraordinary shareholder meeting that would have offered the French car maker a chance to weigh in on Ghosn's replacement as chairman and on other Nissan board appointments. Mitsubishi Chairman Osamu Masuko said late on Monday he will attend the Amsterdam meetings via video conference. A Nissan spokesman said Saikawa would attend meetings with alliance partners in Amsterdam from Tuesday, but declined to comment on the possibility of the one-on-one meeting with Bollore. Ghosn was charged last week alongside alleged accomplice Greg Kelly and Nissan itself over the company's failure to declare $43 million in deferred income that Ghosn had arranged to be paid while chairman and CEO. Both men remain in custody. The scandal has shaken the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, with Saikawa calling for changes to weaken Renault's control as he moved to oust Ghosn in the week of his arrest. Renault directors were briefed last week on the Nissan investigation that led to Ghosn's arrest but reiterated their earlier decision to keep him in office as chairman and CEO. But the Renault board has yet to be given direct access to Nissan's findings, which are being closely held by Renault lawyers answering to Ghosn's long-standing chief of staff and head of legal affairs at Renault, Mouna Sepehri.
2018 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport gets a mild makeover
Wed, Apr 5 2017While we wait for the upcoming Eclipse Cross and the Outlander Sport's smaller successor, Mitsubishi is doing everything it can to keep the current, aging Outlander Sport relevant. The latest move is a mild refresh inside and out. The company is also offering a new option package. All 2018 Outlander Sports receive slightly tweaked front and rear fascias. Up front, the most significant change is the addition of LED daytime running lights inset of each fog light. Just below them are new air inlets. The main grille with the Mitsubishi logo also now features two slim chrome bars. At the back, the rear bumper has a new faux skid plate in the center. On each flank are more angular reflectors. Inside, Mitsubishi says the center console and shift lever have been redesigned. More importantly, the Outlander Sport now has a 7-inch infotainment display that comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. There's also a new Touring Package option. It adds a panoramic sunroof, some tweaks to make the car quieter and more refined, and safety features including forward collision mitigation, land departure warning, automatic high beam headlights, and a rear camera. The updated Outlander Sport will arrive at dealers this fall, but pricing has yet to be announced. Related Video:
France tries to dodge blame for blowing up FCA-Renault merger deal
Thu, Jun 6 2019PARIS — France sought to fend off a hail of criticism on Thursday after it was blamed for scuppering a $35 billion-plus merger between carmakers Fiat-Chrysler and Renault only 10 days after it was officially announced. Shares in Italian-American FCA and France's Renault fell sharply in early trading after FCA pulled out of talks, saying "the political conditions in France do not currently exist for such a combination to proceed successfully." French finance minister Bruno Le Maire said the government, which has a 15% stake in Renault, had engaged constructively, but had not been prepared to back a deal without the endorsement of Renault's current alliance partner Nissan. Nissan had said it would abstain at a Renault board meeting to vote on the merger proposal. However, a source close to FCA played down the significance of Nissan's stance in the discussions, believing French President Emmanuel Macron was looking for a way out of the deal after coming under pressure at home. Context The FCA-Renault talks were conducted against the backdrop of a French public outcry over 1,044 layoffs at a General Electric factory. The U.S. company had promised to safeguard jobs there when it acquired France's Alstom in 2015. The collapse of the deal, which would have created the world's third-biggest carmaker behind Japan's Toyota and Germany's Volkswagen, revives questions about how both FCA and Renault will meet the challenges of costly investments in electric and self-driving cars on their own. The merger had aimed to achieve 5 billion euros ($5.6 billion) in annual synergies, with FCA gaining access to Renault's and Nissan's superior electric drive technology and the French firm getting a share of FCA's lucrative Jeep and Ram brands. FCA has long been looking for a merger partner, and some analysts say its search for a deal is becoming more urgent as it is ill-prepared for tougher new regulations on emissions. It previously held unsuccessful talks with Peugeot maker PSA Group, in which the French state also owns a stake. French budget minister Gerald Darmanin said the door should not be closed on the possibility of a deal with Renault, adding Paris would be happy to re-examine any new proposal from FCA. "Talks could resume at some time in the future," he told FranceInfo radio.