2008 Lancer Evolution Mr Recaro Navigation 4k Low Miles Extra Clean $499 Ship on 2040-cars
Stafford, Texas, United States
Engine:2.0L 1998CC 122Cu. In. l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
For Sale By:Dealer
Body Type:Sedan
Fuel Type:GAS
Transmission:Automatic
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Make: Mitsubishi
Model: Lancer
Options: Leather Seats
Trim: Evolution MR Sedan 4-Door
Safety Features: Side Airbags
Power Options: Power Windows
Drive Type: AWD
Mileage: 4,947
Number of Doors: 4
Sub Model: MR EDITION
Exterior Color: Black
Number of Cylinders: 4
Interior Color: Black
Mitsubishi Evolution for Sale
08 lance evolution gsr navigation, 5 speed manual tran, many upgrades and mods(US $23,975.67)
Mitsubishi evo ix mr 2006 only 37k mile, one owner and 10k on mod...!!(US $25,900.00)
2008 mitsubishi lancer de sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $5,500.00)
2006 mitsubishi lancer evolution mr sedan 4-door 2.0l
2003 mitsubishi lancer es sedan 4-door 2.0l(US $4,000.00)
2010 lancer evolution x gsr(US $26,000.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Wynn`s Automotive Service ★★★★★
Westside Trim & Glass ★★★★★
Wash Me Car Salon ★★★★★
Vernon & Fletcher Automotive ★★★★★
Vehicle Inspections By Mogo ★★★★★
Two Brothers Auto Body ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault-Nissan reportedly partnering with Waymo on self-driving cars
Tue, Feb 5 2019The Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance will tie up with Alphabet Inc's Waymo to develop autonomous taxis and other services using self-driving vehicles, the Nikkei reported on Tuesday. Google's self-driving car company Waymo will work with the carmakers and announce a plan for the arrangement as early as this spring, the business daily reported. The partners are considering the joint development of unmanned taxis using Nissan vehicles and a system that handles reservation and payments, Nikkei said. A spokesman at the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, Nick Twork, said, "This (Nikkei) story is based on rumors and speculation. We have nothing to announce." Waymo did not immediately reply to a request for comment. Last month, Nissan Motor Corp said its board remained committed to the carmaker's alliance with Renault SA and Mitsubishi Motors Corp, after directors met to discuss the ongoing investigation into former chairman Carlos Ghosn and ways to bolster governance. Among the companies developing autonomous driving technology, Waymo is considered to be far in the lead in terms of test-fleet miles driven. It operates hundreds of vehicles in 25 U.S. locations, and is already operating a taxi service with paying customers in Chandler, Ariz. Related Video:
Mitsubishi confirms pair of MiEV Evolution II electric racecars for Pikes Peak
Fri, 17 May 2013Preparing for next month's Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, Mitsubishi - the presenting sponsor of this year's PPIHC - has unveiled its entrant for the race: the all-electric MiEV Evolution II. Building off last year's MiEV-inspired entrant, the Evolution II has received numerous improvements, including a more powerful electric drive system, a lower center of gravity and even a more traditional racecar look. Driving a pair of MiEV Evolution II models this year will be Hiroshi Masuoka from Mitsubishi vehicle development and six-time PPIHC motorcycle winner, Greg Tracy.
Both MiEV Evolution II racers employ a quartet of electric motors (last year's car used just three), and output has been increased from 280 kilowatts (375 horsepower) up to 400 KW (536 hp). For improved handling, the cars' lithium-ion battery packs help provide lower centers of gravity, and both Masuoka's and Tracy's cars have received active yaw control, stability control and redesigned anti-lock braking systems. Hopefully, this will help them stick to the mountain better. As previously mentioned, even their look has changed, with less of a wide-body i-MiEV feel and more of a racecar appearance. We think the finished product would actually make for a pretty cool Le Mans Prototype racer, or perhaps an electrically powered rival for trackday cars like those from Radical.
Nissan CEO plans to deliver 'raw details of the misconduct' to Renault
Tue, Dec 18 2018TOKYO/PARIS — Nissan Motor's CEO plans to meet one-on-one with the deputy CEO of automaking partner Renault in Amsterdam this week, sources told Reuters, amid tensions over the future of the alliance after Chairman Carlos Ghosn's arrest last month. The meeting would be the first face-to-face interaction between Nissan's Hiroto Saikawa and Renault's Thierry Bollore since Ghosn was arrested on Nov. 19 in Tokyo. It would take place alongside regular top-level, monthly talks between the partners and Mitsubishi Motor Corp that will be held over two days from Tuesday, according to one of the sources familiar with the matter. Saikawa, who took over from Ghosn as CEO last year, is planning to discuss at the meeting with Bollore possible changes to the partnership's management and operations with an eye to continuing the alliance, another source who is close to Nissan's management said. The talks in Amsterdam could provide Saikawa with an opportunity to try and convince Renault executives of the gravity of Ghosn's alleged misconduct discovered during an in-house investigation by the Japanese automaker. They are being held a day after Saikawa rebuffed a demand from Renault for an extraordinary shareholder meeting that would have offered the French car maker a chance to weigh in on Ghosn's replacement as chairman and on other Nissan board appointments. Mitsubishi Chairman Osamu Masuko said late on Monday he will attend the Amsterdam meetings via video conference. A Nissan spokesman said Saikawa would attend meetings with alliance partners in Amsterdam from Tuesday, but declined to comment on the possibility of the one-on-one meeting with Bollore. Ghosn was charged last week alongside alleged accomplice Greg Kelly and Nissan itself over the company's failure to declare $43 million in deferred income that Ghosn had arranged to be paid while chairman and CEO. Both men remain in custody. The scandal has shaken the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance, with Saikawa calling for changes to weaken Renault's control as he moved to oust Ghosn in the week of his arrest. Renault directors were briefed last week on the Nissan investigation that led to Ghosn's arrest but reiterated their earlier decision to keep him in office as chairman and CEO. But the Renault board has yet to be given direct access to Nissan's findings, which are being closely held by Renault lawyers answering to Ghosn's long-standing chief of staff and head of legal affairs at Renault, Mouna Sepehri.