2003 Mitsubishi Galant on 2040-cars
Frederick, Maryland, United States
Best color! Come take a look at the deal
we have on this rock solid, reliable 2003 Mitsubishi Galant. An
affordable and dependable Mitsubishi, it's one of the most sought after
used vehicles on the market because it NEVER lets owners down. This
Galant is nicely equipped with features such as 4 Speakers, Air
Conditioning, AM/FM radio, AM/FM/CD w/4 Speakers, Bodyside moldings,
Bumpers: body-color, CD player, Driver door bin, Driver vanity mirror,
Dual front impact airbags, Four wheel independent suspension, Front
anti-roll bar, Front Bucket Seats, Front Center Armrest, Front fog
lights, Front reading lights, Illuminated entry, Passenger door bin,
Passenger vanity mirror, Power door mirrors, Power steering, Power
windows, Premium Cloth Seat Trim, Rear anti-roll bar, Rear window
defroster, Remote keyless entry, Speed control, Speed-sensing steering,
Split folding rear seat, Tachometer, Tilt steering wheel, and Variably
intermittent wipers.
|
Mitsubishi Evolution for Sale
2012 mitsubishi i-miev se(US $15,500.00)
2011 outlander sport(US $13,499.00)
2004 mitsubishi evolution all stock(US $13,250.00)
2002 mitsubishi montero sport ls sport utility 4-door 3.0l(US $5,200.00)
Mitsubishi fuso(US $17,500.00)
2009 mitsubishi galant es sedan 4-door 2.4l
Auto Services in Maryland
XDealerTechs ★★★★★
Will`s Road Service & 24-HR Towing Incorporated ★★★★★
Standard Auto Parts ★★★★★
Salisbury Towing ★★★★★
Razz-Auto Shop ★★★★★
Paul`s Tire Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
FCA compromises with France, moving Renault merger bid forward
Tue, Jun 4 2019FRANKFURT/PARIS – Renault directors were preparing to review Fiat Chrysler's $35 billion merger offer on Tuesday, after the Italian-American carmaker resolved differences with the French government overnight, three sources said. The compromise on French government influence over a combined FCA-Renault may clear the way for Renault's board to approve a framework agreement beginning the long process of a full merger, unless new issues surface at the meeting. France, Renault's biggest shareholder with a 15% stake, had been pressing for its own guaranteed seat on the new board and an effective veto on CEO appointments. But after late-night talks with FCA Chairman John Elkann, the French government has accepted a compromise that would see it occupy one of four board seats allocated to Renault, balanced by four FCA appointees, the sources said. Renault would also cede one of its two seats on a four-member CEO nominations committee to the French state, they said. Renault, FCA and the French government all declined to comment on the discussions. The same evening that the compromise was was negotiated, activist hedge fund CIAM wrote to the board of Renault to say it "strongly opposed" a planned $35 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler. Calling the deal "opportunistic," the fund said the current deal terms strongly favored Fiat Chrysler and offered no control premium. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze and Laurence Frost; additional reporting by Giulio Piovaccari in Milan and Simon Jessop; editing by Jason Neely and Rachel Armstrong) Government/Legal Chrysler Fiat Mitsubishi Nissan Renault merger
Carlos Ghosn's detention extended over fresh allegations
Fri, Apr 5 2019TOKYO — A Japanese court on Friday approved the detention of former Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn through April 14 after his latest arrest over financial misconduct allegations, a move that has raised questions among legal experts. The former star executive was taken into custody Thursday over fresh allegations that $5 million sent by a Nissan Motor Co. subsidiary and meant for an Oman dealership was diverted to a company effectively controlled by Ghosn. Ghosn spent nearly four months in detention and was just released last month after meeting stringent bail conditions while he awaits trial over earlier allegations that he under-stated his compensation in financial documents, had Nissan shoulder his personal investment losses and made dubious payments to a Saudi businessman. The Tokyo District Court on Friday approved the initial 10-day detention request from prosecutors, who can seek another 10-day extension before needing to file charges against Ghosn, release him or accuse him of fresh misconduct that needs investigating. Stringing out a suspect's arrest for the full 20 days and then raising fresh accusations is common in Japan, where it is known as a "rearrest." Critics say it allows suspects to be grilled by the authorities, resulting in some signing confessions to crimes they never committed. But it is rare for a suspect to receive bail and then be taken back into custody. Ghosn, 65, was first arrested Nov. 19 and released March 6 on 1 billion yen ($8.9 million) bail, after two previous rearrests. He says he is innocent of all allegations. Prosecutors argue the latest allegations are different from the previous ones, but his legal team says they are part of the same scenario of alleged wrongdoing. In demanding the latest detention, prosecutors argued Ghosn may tamper with evidence related to the fresh allegations. Prosecutors had earlier fought against bail for Ghosn, a citizen of France, Brazil and Lebanon, arguing he was a flight risk. Ghosn's lawyer Junichiro Hironaka pointed out prosecutors have already raided Ghosn's property and taken everything, leaving little to tamper with.
2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport shows its big, new face in America
Tue, Apr 30 2019The 2020 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport initially showed us its new sheetmetal at the Geneva Motor Show, but we got a chance to check out the vehicle in the flesh at the company's research and development center in Ann Arbor, Mich., today. Nearly everything we learned about the Outlander Sport (known as the ASX in other markets) before applies to the North American version of the vehicle. However, one aspect we were uncertain of was the continued presence of the manual transmission. We asked, and Mitsubishi is officially dropping the stick shift version of the Outlander Sport with this update. It was previously only available on the base trim level, exclusively paired with the 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine. Mitsubishi was one of the last holdouts to offer a manual transmission option in the small crossover market, and now they're officially out. Three-pedal versions of the Outlander Sport represented just 2% of total model sales, so the business case just wasn't there anymore. We confirmed that the powertrains from the 2019 model year car will carry over to the 2020 Outlander Sport, which means you'll have the choice between the 148 horsepower 2.0-liter or the 168 horsepower 2.4-liter four-cylinder. Both engines are paired to a CVT. Of course, all-wheel drive will also continue to be available optionally. The big changes are in the styling that Mitsubishi thinks will make it stand out among competitors. Looking at the crossover directly in the face gives us a real truck-like and rugged vibe. This is where Mitsubishi put most of its eggs, appealing to folks who want a tougher looking vehicle. To our eyes, the execution comes off as a bit haphazard, lacking in cohesiveness with the sheer number of things going on. There's gray satin plastic, piano black plastic and flat black plastic all hanging out next to each other. Then the "shield" sort of juts outward at us, standing in stark contrast with the shiny reflective surfaces on either side of it. Judge for yourself, but the previous design was slick and much simpler than this mash up. Mitsubishi kept things relatively subdued out back, and we like the evolution of the taillights and rear bumper here. There isn't much to speak about down the sides other than a different wheel design and a small fake vent added. One could argue the interior was the Outlander Sport's sorest point, but sadly Mitsubishi chose to neglect this part of the car.