Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2002 Mitsubishi Lancer Es Sedan 4-door 2.0l on 2040-cars

US $3,700.00
Year:2002 Mileage:132422
Location:

Pacoima, California, United States

Pacoima, California, United States
Advertising:

Great Condition Everything works

Auto Services in California

Your Car Valet ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting, Window Tinting
Address: 2445 Santa Monica Blvd, Topanga
Phone: (310) 463-1877

Xpert Auto Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair
Address: 3120 W Magnolia Blvd, Verdugo-City
Phone: (818) 557-0204

Woodcrest Auto Service ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Towing, Emissions Inspection Stations
Address: 18400 Van Buren Blvd, Redlands
Phone: (951) 398-4190

Witt Lincoln ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers
Address: 588 Camino Del Rio N, Imperial-Beach
Phone: (877) 651-9755

Winton Autotech Inc. ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Inspection Stations & Services, Auto Oil & Lube
Address: 23990 Hesperian Blvd, Hayward
Phone: (510) 786-6500

Winchester Auto ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Battery Storage
Address: 3261 S White Rd, Alviso
Phone: (408) 270-2800

Auto blog

Carlos Ghosn's detention extended over fresh allegations

Fri, Apr 5 2019

TOKYO — A Japanese court on Friday approved the detention of former Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn through April 14 after his latest arrest over financial misconduct allegations, a move that has raised questions among legal experts. The former star executive was taken into custody Thursday over fresh allegations that $5 million sent by a Nissan Motor Co. subsidiary and meant for an Oman dealership was diverted to a company effectively controlled by Ghosn. Ghosn spent nearly four months in detention and was just released last month after meeting stringent bail conditions while he awaits trial over earlier allegations that he under-stated his compensation in financial documents, had Nissan shoulder his personal investment losses and made dubious payments to a Saudi businessman. The Tokyo District Court on Friday approved the initial 10-day detention request from prosecutors, who can seek another 10-day extension before needing to file charges against Ghosn, release him or accuse him of fresh misconduct that needs investigating. Stringing out a suspect's arrest for the full 20 days and then raising fresh accusations is common in Japan, where it is known as a "rearrest." Critics say it allows suspects to be grilled by the authorities, resulting in some signing confessions to crimes they never committed. But it is rare for a suspect to receive bail and then be taken back into custody. Ghosn, 65, was first arrested Nov. 19 and released March 6 on 1 billion yen ($8.9 million) bail, after two previous rearrests. He says he is innocent of all allegations. Prosecutors argue the latest allegations are different from the previous ones, but his legal team says they are part of the same scenario of alleged wrongdoing. In demanding the latest detention, prosecutors argued Ghosn may tamper with evidence related to the fresh allegations. Prosecutors had earlier fought against bail for Ghosn, a citizen of France, Brazil and Lebanon, arguing he was a flight risk. Ghosn's lawyer Junichiro Hironaka pointed out prosecutors have already raided Ghosn's property and taken everything, leaving little to tamper with.

Mitsubishi Mirage G4 sedan debuting in Montreal

Thu, 09 Jan 2014

Around this same time last year, Mitsubishi used the Montreal Auto Show for the North American introduction of its 2014 Mirage. This year, the Japanese automaker will reveal the sedan version of the subcompact wearing the Mirage G4 nameplate, according to the auto show's website and a couple of fresh teaser images.
We got our first look at this Mirage sedan as previewed by the Concept G4 at the 2013 Shanghai Motor Show, and the production version of that sedan ended up wearing the Attrage name in Thailand and other global markets. There's no official information from Mitsubishi at this time about the Mirage G4, but we wouldn't be surprised to see the small sedan follow the same path as the hatchback, showing up for a US debut at the New York Auto Show before going on sale in the fall. Check out the teaser images in the gallery below.

Renault to propose joint holding company with Nissan, Nikkei reports

Fri, Apr 26 2019

TOKYO — Renault SA will propose to Nissan Motor Co a plan to create a joint holding company that would give both firms equal footing as the French automaker seeks further integration with its Japanese partner, the Nikkei newspaper reported on Friday. Under the proposal, both firms would nominate a nearly equal number of directors to the new company in which ordinary shares in both Nissan and Renault would be transferred on a balanced basis, the newspaper said, without citing sources. This would effectively dilute the stake held by the French government in Renault to around 7-8 percent, from its current 15 percent, it added. The new company would be headquartered in a third country, such as Singapore. Renault plans to make the proposal to Nissan soon, the Nikkei said, having modified an earlier merger idea that Nissan rejected on April 12. Nissan declined to comment on the issue. The Financial Times newspaper reported that both Nissan and the Japanese government have refused to engage in merger talks with Renault. The report of the proposal comes as the outlook for the alliance — one of the world's top automaking partnerships — has clouded since the arrest in November of its main architect, Carlos Ghosn, for suspected financial misconduct. It also comes as Nissan's financial performance struggles following years of focusing on volume sales over building its brand, particularly in the United States, its biggest market. Nissan slashes its forecast This week, the Japanese automaker slashed its profit forecast for the year just ended to its lowest in nearly a decade, citing weakness in its U.S. operations. Renault for years has been vying for a closer merger with Nissan, which it rescued from the brink of bankruptcy two decades ago. Ghosn had been working to achieve a deeper integration before his arrest on financial misconduct charges in November last year. While the automakers have been consolidating many of their operations over the past decade, including procurement and production, many executives at Nissan have opposed an all-out merger with Renault. Instead, Nissan has argued for a more equal footing with Renault, which holds a 43 percent stake in its bigger partner. Nissan holds a 15 percent stake in Renault. It was unclear whether Renault would hold the casting vote in major decisions at the new company, as it did in Renault-Nissan B.V., a strategic management company jointly held by both companies that oversaw operations for the partnership.