1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max "lowered Custom" Pickup 2-door 2.4l on 2040-cars
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
1995 Mitsubishi Mighty Max pickup truck ,lowering kit,custom headlites
and taillites,live sidepipes,chrome wheels w/good rubber,strong 4 cyl
eng.,5-spd trans.great on gas.Can be seen at my shop in Manchester NH 03103,call days 603 647 3041
|
Mitsubishi Evolution for Sale
Mitsubishi montero limitided black 22' wheels jl audio kenwood(US $13,000.00)
2012 mitsubishi lancer evolution x gsr, only 14k miles, great condition(US $24,800.00)
2000 mitsubishi galant es sedan 4-door 2.4l(US $2,250.00)
2014 mitsubishi outlander sport es sport utility 4-door 2.0l
2006 tarmac black mitsubishi lancer evolution ix mr se evo 9 special edition(US $28,900.00)
2009 mitsubishi eclipse-super nice **low reserve**
Auto Services in New Hampshire
Tires Inc ★★★★★
Signal Auto Supply Inc ★★★★★
Salvadore Chevrolet ★★★★★
Quick Lane ★★★★★
Nashua Foreign Auto ★★★★★
Mega Store ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mitsubishi's all-electric Pikes Peak challengers are in it to win it
Sun, 30 Jun 2013With a second-place finish already in the books from 2012, there's only one thing on the minds of Mitsubishi drivers Hiroshi Masuoka and Greg Tracy: winning. As the presenting sponsor for the 2013 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, there's no doubt the Japanese manufacturer is hoping for a good showing this year, and the video you'll see below explains how Mitsubishi changed things this year to help ensure a win... basically, more power and more downforce.
Winning in 2013 certainly won't be easy. With competitors that include Nobuhiro "Monster" Tajima and Rod Millen, who's driving for Toyota, winners in 2012 in the Electric class. Our own Jonathon Ramsey sat down and spoke with the boys from Mitsubishi, and found that, if not for the over-the-top presence from Peugeot, the the all-electric MiEV Evolution II (which may be a sort of test-bed for potential Lancer Evolution-of-the-future components) may even be capable of challenging for the overall victory.
Their target: nine minutes and thirty seconds. We'll see how close they get later this afternoon. Scroll down below to watch the video.
Carlos Ghosn re-arrested and thrown back in jail [UPDATE]
Thu, Apr 4 2019TOKYO — Tokyo prosecutors arrested Nissan's former chairman Carlos Ghosn on Thursday for a fourth time, on fresh allegations that cut short his brief time outside detention. Early in the morning, Ghosn was taken from his apartment in Tokyo to the prosecutors' office and then sent to the Tokyo Detention Center, the same facility where he spent more than three months following his arrest in November. He had been released on bail just a month earlier. It's unclear how long Ghosn may be detained under the latest arrest, which involves what prosecutors said was a new alleged crime. "My arrest this morning is outrageous and arbitrary," Ghosn said in a statement issued Thursday. "It is part of another attempt by some individuals at Nissan to silence me by misleading the prosecutors. Why arrest me except to try to break me? I will not be broken. I am innocent of the groundless charges and accusations against me." The prosecutors defended the move, saying the latest allegations are a new case requiring precautions to prevent Ghosn from destroying evidence. They allege $5 million in funds sent by a Nissan subsidiary to an overseas dealership were diverted to a company controlled by Ghosn. "We now have a totally different case, and we are only doing what we think is right," Shin Kukimoto, deputy chief prosecutor at the Tokyo District Prosecutor's Office, told reporters. "As a result of our investigation, we have a new case in which he must be detained, and we have appropriately obtained an arrest warrant from the court," he said. Ghosn, 65, was first arrested on Nov. 19 on charges of under-reporting his compensation. He was rearrested twice in December, including on breach of trust charges. The multiple arrests prolong detentions without trial and are an oft-criticized prosecution tactic in Japan's criminal justice system. The allegations in the most recent arrest cover three money transfers from 2015 through last year, according to the prosecutors. Kukimoto said the new allegation of breach of trust is different from an earlier charge made in January. The companies where the money was transferred to, the motives, and the alleged scheme are all different, he said. He refused to identify the three companies allegedly involved but said one company was in effect owned by Ghosn. Unlike an earlier case, in which Ghosn caused damage to Nissan to benefit himself and a business partner, this time it was merely "for his own personal benefit," Kukimoto said.
Nissan's purchase of Mitsubishi is officially official
Thu, Oct 20 2016After the company's announcement in May, the Nissan's purchase of a 34 percent stake in Mitsubishi is now official. The deal cost Nissan $2.3 billion, according to the Wall Street Journal, and brings Mitsubishi into the Nissan-Renault Alliance. The company explained that this new partnership will manifest itself in shared vehicle platforms and technology, joint purchasing, and shared manufacturing. Nissan also said that this purchase will make the company one of the three largest companies by volume in the world. Nissan also emphasized that Mitsubishi will very much be a partner in the current alliance with Renault. In addition, Carlos Ghosn, CEO of both Nissan and Renault, has been nominated to be the new chairman of the Mitsubishi board. With Ghosn at the head of the board, current Mitsubishi president and CEO, Osamu Masuko, will remain in his positions but Nissan's current chief competitive officer will join Masuko as co-chief executive officer at Mitsubishi. With these companies now working together, we'll probably start seeing more commonality between Nissan and Mitsubishi products here in the States. It would also be a great opportunity to get some of Mitsubishi's cooler products here. Perhaps Mitsubishi and Nissan will take our hint about the Delica. This article has been revised to clarify that Nissan Motors purchased the stake in Mitsubishi, not the Nissan-Renault Alliance, and to add the value of the purchase. Related Video: News Source: Nissan, Wall Street JournalImage Credit: Issei Kato / Reuters Mitsubishi Nissan Renault renault-nissan alliance