Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Sedan 4-door 2.0l on 2040-cars

Year:2004 Mileage:93740
Location:

Cloverdale, Virginia, United States

Cloverdale, Virginia, United States
Advertising:

 All original, two owner clean title good car fax finished in brilliant silver with black leather Recaro seats. No body damage very clean interior rear spoiler needs refinishing. Great daily driver or weekend racer? Just passed Virginia state inspection

Auto Services in Virginia

Unique Auto Sales ★★★★★

New Car Dealers, Used Car Dealers, Wholesale Used Car Dealers
Address: 5350 Midlothian Tpke, University-Of-Richmond
Phone: (804) 231-4464

Tony`s Auto Body Shop ★★★★★

Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 2040 W Virginia Ave NE, Belleview
Phone: (202) 636-0030

The Tire Shop ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 925 Edwards Ferry Rd NE, Purcellville
Phone: (703) 777-2255

TC Mobile Detailing ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Car Wash, Tires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Address: 925 Bramwell Rd, Bon-Air
Phone: (804) 922-9934

Snow`s Auto Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 5208 Forest Rd, Lowry
Phone: (540) 586-4071

Sherwood Hills Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 3300 Boulevard, Ettrick
Phone: (866) 595-6470

Auto blog

Mitsubishi Motors shareholders approve ouster of Ghosn

Fri, Jun 21 2019

TOKYO — Mitsubishi Motors Corp. shareholders approved on Friday the ouster of Carlos Ghosn, who was pivotal in the Japanese automaker's three-way partnership with Nissan and Renault until he was arrested on financial misconduct charges last year. The vote took place in a two-hour general meeting of shareholders at a Tokyo hotel. Nissan Motor Co. owns 34% of Mitsubishi Motors. Osamu Masuko, who was reappointed chairman, promised to strengthen governance and transparency and monitor wrongdoing. More outsiders will check executive appointments and compensation, he said. Nissan shareholders held an extraordinary shareholders' meeting in April to oust Ghosn as chairman. He resigned from French alliance partner Renault SA. The Mitsubishi shareholders also approved the appointment of Renault's chairman Jean-Dominique Senard to replace Ghosn. Renault owns 43% of Nissan. Nissan, based in the port city of Yokohama, is holding a general shareholders' meeting next week to approve other measures, including setting up committees to strengthen governance. Nissan said late Thursday two Renault executives will be on the committees. Renault earlier said it would abstain in that vote, and the greater representation promised on the committees may gain Renault's approval. Renault said in a statement that it welcomed Nissan's decision but did not say how it planned to vote. "The agreement reached on Renault's presence in Nissan's new governance confirms the spirit of dialogue and mutual respect that exists within the alliance," it said. Some analysts suggest a deepening rift between Renault and Nissan after a planned merger between Renault and Fiat Chrysler fell through earlier this month. Nissan expressed reservations about immediately joining the merger. Masuko told shareholders the auto industry faced challenges because of the costs of advancements such as emissions standards and self-driving technology. He said the Tokyo-based automaker will pursue focus over expansion, repeatedly highlighting the company motto "small but beautiful." He also stressed the importance of auto alliances. "We want to be a profitable company even if smaller in scale," he told shareholders. One Mitsubishi Motors shareholder expressed anger over the Ghosn scandal. But most of the questions were about new models and market strategy.

Carlos Ghosn in Twitter debut vows to 'tell the truth about what's happening'

Wed, Apr 3 2019

TOKYO — Ousted Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn's sudden appearance on Twitter on Wednesday was a surprise move by the businessman that perplexed people and sent journalists scrambling, and not for the first time. The first tweet from the @carlosghosn account on the social network read, "I'm getting ready to tell the truth about what's happening. Press conference on Thursday, April 11." It did not specify a time or place. Featuring a photo of a smiling, grey-haired Ghosn standing in front of a tree with seasonal cherry blossoms, the account initially lacked the blue tick mark to show it had been verified by the social network. That left journalists unsure of its authenticity — particularly as the conditions of Ghosn's $9 million bail preclude him from using the internet. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Forty minutes later, when the blue tick appeared, the tweet swept across social media and the account's followers swelled to almost 20,000, from just a handful earlier. Some of the replies appeared sympathetic to Ghosn, with others carrying photos of his now-famous exit from a Tokyo detention center last month. "Stood right alongside you with #GiveGhosnBail. Looking forward to hearing your side," wrote one Twitter user with the name @highmileage. Ghosn had also caught media off guard when he disguised himself in a workman's uniform, cap and face mask to try and give waiting reporters the slip on leaving the detention center after his release on bail. The architect of the Nissan and Renault SA global alliance was then pursued by media as he rode away in a small work van, a Suzuki, topped with a ladder. Ghosn's dramatic fall from grace began with his arrest in November after getting off a private plane at Tokyo's Haneda Airport. He has since been charged with financial misconduct and aggravated breach of trust. On Wednesday, the Yomiuri newspaper said Tokyo prosecutors will soon decide whether to prosecute Ghosn on further charges. A further arrest could jeopardize the planned news conference. It remains unclear if Ghosn sent the tweet or it was sent on his behalf. His bail conditions allow him to access a computer at his lawyer's office but forbid him to use the internet. Government/Legal Mitsubishi Nissan Renault renault-nissan

California adapts ZEV mandate with PHEVs for smaller automakers

Fri, Jun 5 2015

California is the nation's largest market for zero-emissions vehicles with over 100,000 of them estimated to be on the roads there. The state's goal is to keep that number growing every year. To that end, the California Air Resources Board is now tweaking its rules in a way that might not boost ZEVs but could mean more plug-in hybrids for the Golden State. Jaguar Land Rover, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, and Volvo asked for an exemption to the state's zero-emissions vehicle mandate last year due to their relatively small development budgets compared to larger automakers. CARB denied their request but did craft a compromise, according to Automotive News. Rather than being required to offer a ZEV in the state, companies with an annual global revenue of less than $40 billion, like those in this group, may instead sell plug-in hybrids to earn ZEV credits. The companies aren't completely off the hook, though. If these plug-in hybrids don't earn enough credits, the corporations must buy them on the market to make up the difference. Automakers with popular electric models like Nissan and Tesla have made a big business through this trading system by selling their surplus to rivals. Tesla alone pocketed $51 million in the first quarter from this part of its business, according to Automotive News. The changes to the regulations also aren't set in stone, yet. CARB is meeting in 2016 and could adjust things further at that time. Related Video: News Source: Automotive News - sub. req. via Hybrid CarsImage Credit: Justin Sullivan / Getty Images Government/Legal Green Jaguar Land Rover Mazda Mitsubishi Subaru Volvo Emissions Electric Hybrid California zev credits zero emissions vehicle