Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2009 Mitsubishi Galant Es Sedan 4-door 2.4l 4x on 2040-cars

US $10,500.00
Year:2009 Mileage:32000
Location:

North Miami Beach, Florida, United States

North Miami Beach, Florida, United States
Advertising:

 

2009 Mitsubishi Galant ES Sedan 4-Door 2009 es sedan 4 door 2.4L

Great condition kept by dedicated non-smoking owner, only 32,000 miles (Like New Car) Please message me with any questions.


Thanks

Auto Services in Florida

Zephyrhills Auto Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 39242 South Ave, Kathleen
Phone: (813) 780-7181

Yimmy`s Body Shop & Auto Repair ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Body Repairing & Painting
Address: 3070A Michigan Ave, Celebration
Phone: (407) 932-4551

WRD Auto Tints ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers, Window Tinting, Car Wash
Address: 1200 South Dixie Highway, North-Miami-Beach
Phone: (305) 970-2357

Wray`s Auto Service Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Brake Repair
Address: 5550 Wray Way, Trinity
Phone: (727) 937-2902

Wheaton`s Service Center ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Towing, Tire Dealers
Address: 101500 Overseas Hwy, Ocean-Reef
Phone: (305) 451-3500

Waltronics Auto Care ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 1080 E Carroll St, Davenport
Phone: (407) 931-2518

Auto blog

Nissan names Makoto Uchida as next CEO

Tue, Oct 8 2019

TOKYO — Nissan named Makoto Uchida, the head of its Chinese business, as its next CEO, picking an executive known for close ties to top shareholder Renault and for a frank, straight-talking manner that has marked him as an outsider. By selecting Senior Vice President Uchida, Nissan's board has gone with someone slightly at odds with its traditional corporate culture. He joined the carmaker mid-career in 2003, a rarity in a country where top executives usually spend their entire working lives at the same company. Known for his unflagging work ethic and relentless focus on cost control, Uchida was described by one long-time associate who spoke on condition of anonymity as a "foreigner with a Japanese face" — direct and to the point in conversations. He will be joined by newly appointed Chief Operating Officer (COO) Ashwani Gupta, currently COO of junior partner Mitsubishi Motors, in trying to find new ways to revive a business that has been struggling for months with plunging profits, management scandal and tensions with Renault. Japan's second-largest automaker has been shaken in particular by the arrest of former Chairman Carlos Ghosn last year on allegations of financial misconduct, which he denies, and the more recent departure of CEO Hiroto Saikawa after he admitted to being improperly overpaid. Whether the 58-year-old former theology student can deliver a miracle turnaround — particularly at Nissan's business in the United States — and repair ties with Renault will now be a focus for investors. "The biggest business challenge for Nissan is speeding up," the head of Nissan's nominations committee, Masakazu Toyoda, told a news conference. "Speedy decision making is a challenge that Uchida raised, and to this end he said that he wants to empower people as much as possible, so we decided to ask Uchida to take on the CEO role." One source close to Renault described the selection as "a victory for the alliance", saying that both Uchida and Gupta knew the business and were ready to help Nissan recover. 'ISN'T REALLY JAPANESE' Before his ouster, Ghosn had been working on a plan for a full merger of Renault and Nissan, but had met resistance in Japan, which is concerned about French influence in the alliance. The French government is a major Renault shareholder. Relations were further strained this year when Renault held abortive merger talks with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles.

Mitsubishi North America distances itself from mileage scandal

Thu, Apr 28 2016

Mitsubishi's US operations are keen to distance themselves from the falsified fuel mileage scandal that has brought the whole of Mitsubishi Motors under scrutiny. In a statement released Thursday, MMNA announced that the internal audit of US market vehicles dating back to 2013 has uncovered no wrongdoings. Mitsubishi Motors R&D North America has verified the data previously submitted to EPA, and no vehicles sold in the US from 2013 to 2017 are affected with the fuel data irregularities. According to Mitsubishi, the testing data for the US market vehicles complies with EPA procedures and a different method is used in the United States than Japan to gather fuel mileage figures – something the EPA calls "Road Load Coefficient," and the data is independently verified before submitting. So far, the scandal seems to center on Japanese market cars, even if the findings date back to 1991. Related Video: Mitsubishi Motors North America Statement Regarding Fuel Consumption Testing Data April 27, 2016 Mitsubishi Motors Corporation in Tokyo recently announced irregularities concerning fuel consumption testing data. To confirm that U.S. market vehicles are not affected by this issue, Mitsubishi Motors R&D America, Inc., working together with Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, proactively conducted an internal audit of U.S. market vehicles going back several model years to check previously submitted data to the EPA. After a thorough review of all 2013MY – 2017MY vehicles sold in the United States, we have determined that none of these vehicles are affected. Our findings confirm that fuel economy testing data for these U.S. market vehicles is accurate and complies with established EPA procedures. An entirely different system is used for the United States market to determine what the EPA calls Road Load Coefficient, strictly adhering to EPA procedures. The data generated is then independently verified for its accuracy before being submitted to the EPA for their fuel economy testing. MMNA has shared this information with EPA, California Air Resources Board and DOT. Mitsubishi Motors Corporation has acted quickly to address this issue and is putting in place a committee of external experts to thoroughly and objectively continue this investigation. The results of the investigation, once completed, will be made public.

FCA compromises with France, moving Renault merger bid forward

Tue, Jun 4 2019

FRANKFURT/PARIS – Renault directors were preparing to review Fiat Chrysler's $35 billion merger offer on Tuesday, after the Italian-American carmaker resolved differences with the French government overnight, three sources said. The compromise on French government influence over a combined FCA-Renault may clear the way for Renault's board to approve a framework agreement beginning the long process of a full merger, unless new issues surface at the meeting. France, Renault's biggest shareholder with a 15% stake, had been pressing for its own guaranteed seat on the new board and an effective veto on CEO appointments. But after late-night talks with FCA Chairman John Elkann, the French government has accepted a compromise that would see it occupy one of four board seats allocated to Renault, balanced by four FCA appointees, the sources said. Renault would also cede one of its two seats on a four-member CEO nominations committee to the French state, they said. Renault, FCA and the French government all declined to comment on the discussions. The same evening that the compromise was was negotiated, activist hedge fund CIAM wrote to the board of Renault to say it "strongly opposed" a planned $35 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler. Calling the deal "opportunistic," the fund said the current deal terms strongly favored Fiat Chrysler and offered no control premium. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze and Laurence Frost; additional reporting by Giulio Piovaccari in Milan and Simon Jessop; editing by Jason Neely and Rachel Armstrong) Government/Legal Chrysler Fiat Mitsubishi Nissan Renault merger