2004 Mitsubishi Galant Es Sedan 4-door 2.4l on 2040-cars
Lake Mary, Florida, United States
Mitsubishi Galant for Sale
Es 2.4l cd front wheel drive power steering 4-wheel disc brakes wheel covers a/c
2012 used 2.4l i4 16v automatic fwd sedan
2002 mitsubishi galant ls sedan 4-door 3.0l(US $3,500.00)
2001 mitsubishi galant es sedan 4-door 2.4l
Es 2.4l cd 6 speakers am/fm radio am/fm stereo cd w/6 speakers mp3 decoder(US $6,500.00)
2002 mitsubishi galant es gas saver!!(US $2,750.00)
Auto Services in Florida
Wildwood Tire Co. ★★★★★
Wholesale Performance Transmission Inc ★★★★★
Wally`s Garage ★★★★★
Universal Body Co ★★★★★
Tony On Wheels Inc ★★★★★
Tom`s Upholstery ★★★★★
Auto blog
With just 75 i-MiEVs sold this year, Mitsubishi introduces 2014 model
Tue, Jun 10 2014Late last year, Mitsubishi said the Mitsubishi i-MiEV would get a solid price drop down to $22,995 (before destination and fees). Along with the lower digits, the car is getting a bit of a content bump to make the cheapest EV in the US an even better deal. After skipping the 2013 model year, new 2014 model year vehicles are now rolling out to Mitsubishi dealers in the US. We'll see if the new model helps increase sales. In 2013, Mitsubishi sold 1,029 copies of the i which was almost twice as much as it did in 2012 (588). So far in 2014, just 75 i-MiEVs have been sold, 35 of which were in May. So far in 2014, just 75 i-MiEVs have been sold, 35 in May. There is only one trim line for the new i-MiEV and it now comes with heaps more standard equipment than it used to. Things like a CHAdeMO DC quick charge port, heated front seats and a leather steering wheel came with the announcement of a $6,130 price drop last December. Read more about the new standard equipment here. New optional equipment includes a LED Illumination Package and a USB iPod adapter kit. Some things remain the same, like the 16-kWh lithium-ion battery that offers an official range of 62 miles. Mitsubishi takes pains to also include the EPA LA4 cycle range of 98 miles, just to show that 62 miles is not all you're going to get from the electric jellybean. Who wants one?
Mitsubishi reveals mid-term plans including redesigned pickup, SUV and new PHEVs
Tue, 12 Nov 2013Struggling automaker Mitsubishi seems adamant that it will soldier on across the globe. Just last week, we told you how the brand would begin selling a pair of rebadged, Korean-built, Renault-Samsung sedans in the US market, and now comes an official statement from Mitsubishi about a mid-term business plan called "New Stage 2016."
As part of the plan, a number of products not sold in the US, like the Triton pickup, Pajero Sport SUV and Delica D:5 will be new or significantly updated, while we'll be seeing a second-generation Outlander Sport within the next few years. Some of these new or updated models may be previewed at the Tokyo Motor Show later this month. There will also be an increased focus on the brand's plug-in hybrid technology.
In fact, that technology will play a big role in Mitsubishi's revitalization, as it rolls out its own competitor to Honda's Earth Dreams and Mazda's Skyactiv technology, called @earth Technology (yes, seriously). It's unclear if @earth Technology will develop into an overarching philosophy like Mazda has done with Skyactiv, but with Mitsubishi pushing so hard with hybrids and EVs - part of its deal for those Renault-Samsung sedans was that it would develop EV tech with Nissan-Renault - if we did see an @earth Technology badge on a car, we'd wager that it'd be powered, to some degree, by electricity.
Renault names new leaders as jailed Carlos Ghosn bows out
Thu, Jan 24 2019PARIS — Renault appointed Michelin boss Jean-Dominique Senard as its new chairman on Thursday, after Carlos Ghosn was forced to resign in the wake of a financial scandal that has rocked the French carmaker and its alliance with Japan's Nissan. Senard will become chairman immediately, the company said, with deputy chief executive Thierry Bollore taking over Ghosn's other Renault role as full CEO. The appointments may begin to ease a Renault-Nissan leadership crisis that erupted after Ghosn's Nov. 19 arrest in Japan and swift dismissal as Nissan chairman. Senard, 65, now faces the task of soothing relations with Renault's Japanese partner and resuming talks on a new alliance structure to cement the 20-year-old partnership. "It's important that this alliance remain extremely strong," Senard told reporters after a board meeting - citing the mounting investment demands of new vehicle technologies. "It is our compulsory duty to go forward together." Ghosn's exit also marks a clear end to one of the auto industry's most feted careers, two decades after he was despatched by former Renault boss Louis Schweitzer to rescue newly acquired Nissan from near-bankruptcy — a feat he pulled off in two years. After 14 years as Renault CEO and a decade as chairman, Ghosn formally resigned from both roles on the eve of the board meeting. Ghosn's arrest and indictment for financial misconduct has strained the Renault-Nissan relationship, threatening the future of the industrial partnership he transformed into a global carmaking giant over two decades. For two months, the tensions deepened as Renault and the French government stuck by Ghosn despite the revelation he had arranged to be paid tens of millions of dollars in additional income, unbeknownst to shareholders. Ghosn has been charged with failing to disclose more than $80 million in additional compensation for 2010-18 that he had agreed to be paid later. Nissan director Greg Kelly and the Japanese company itself have also been indicted. Both men deny the deferred pay was illegal or required disclosure, while not contesting the agreements' existence. Ghosn has denied a separate breach of trust charge over personal investment losses he temporarily transferred to Nissan in 2008. Ghosn had agreed in recent days to step down from Renault, Reuters reported on Tuesday — but only after the French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, called for leadership change and his bail requests were rejected.