2003 Mitsubishi Galant Es Sedan 4-door 2.4l on 2040-cars
Eagle Mountain, Utah, United States
Check out this great deal for Christmas! I no longer need this car (I have 3 others) and the check engine light just came on, I had it checked thoroughly at a mechanic who said that all it needs is a new catalytic converter, it runs great, but won't pass emissions due to that. Since I don't need the car anymore I thought I would pass a great deal onto someone that could fix it up. Solid car with mostly highway miles! It has some minor damage to the front bumper, but nothing that affects its drive-ability.
|
Mitsubishi Galant for Sale
Se 2.4l nav cd front wheel drive power steering 4-wheel disc brakes sun/moonroof
2012 used 2.4l i4 16v automatic fwd sedan
2011 mitsubishi galant es snrf navigation heated seats back up camera 6cd loaded(US $14,988.00)
2002 mitsubishi, galant, 4 door, 4 cylinder, 109.230 mile,
1999 mitsubishi galant es sedan 4-door 2.4l(US $2,000.00)
2012 used 2.4l i4 16v automatic fwd sedan
Auto Services in Utah
Tunex ★★★★★
The Tire Pro`s Tire Factory ★★★★★
The Mechanic Man ★★★★★
Strong Audi ★★★★★
Rocky Mountain Collision Rpr ★★★★★
Richin`s Car Service ★★★★★
Auto blog
Renault board names Ghosn stand-ins, as tensions with Nissan increase
Wed, Nov 21 2018PARIS/TOKYO — French carmaker Renault tapped its chief operating officer and a senior board member to fill in for embattled boss Carlos Ghosn, after an investigation by alliance partner Nissan led to his arrest on suspicion of financial misconduct. Thierry Bollore, Ghosn's operational second-in-command, will become deputy chief executive, while lead independent director Philippe Lagayette assumes the function of interim chairman, Renault said after a board meeting late on Tuesday. But the board refrained from firing Ghosn while awaiting more detail on the allegations — in a decision that could also buy more time for an accelerated, permanent succession process. "Mr. Ghosn, temporarily incapacitated, remains Chairman and Chief Executive Officer," Renault said in a statement. "During this period, the board will meet on a regular basis under the chairmanship of the lead independent director." Ghosn, one of the car industry's best-known leaders, was arrested on Monday after Nissan said he had engaged in years of wrongdoing, including personal use of company money and under-reported earnings. The Japanese company plans to remove him as chairman on Thursday. The French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, had begun to distance itself from Ghosn, calling for new interim leadership before the meeting, as the Japanese investigation expanded to include Renault-Nissan alliance finances. "Carlos Ghosn is no longer in a position where he is capable of leading Renault," Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said earlier in the day. "Renault has been weakened, which makes it all the more necessary to act quickly." Statements by Le Maire, Renault and its board all echoed French preoccupations over the future of the alliance first articulated by President Emmanuel Macron within hours of Ghosn's arrest on Monday. Following talks between Le Maire and his Japanese counterpart Hiroshige Seko on Tuesday, the ministers reaffirmed their "shared wish to maintain this winning cooperation." But in a sign that Nissan may now seek to loosen its French parent's hold on the partnership, the Japanese company informed Renault it also had evidence of potential wrongdoing at Renault-Nissan BV, the Dutch venture overseeing alliance operations under Renault's ultimate control, three people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.
Mitsubishi Evolution nameplate evolves into an electric SUV
Wed, Sep 20 2017Let's imagine a Mitsubishi enthusiast awakens after having slept a decade. At first he isn't alarmed at all, since the Lancer he last saw before taking a long nap still looks the same. The Galant is long gone, but that doesn't bother him much. The first shock he experiences is when he realizes the Eclipse name has been reserved for a 2018 crossover — so would it be best not to tell him the vaunted Evolution nameplate will be used in an electric SUV? That's the plan according to Mitsubishi, as the carmaker announced it will show its e-Evolution Concept at the 45 th Tokyo Motor Show next month. Mitsubishi speaks of a watershed moment taking place at the show, as it "will wave the flag under new circumstances to usher a new era of longterm growth and sustainable development, returning to where it belongs to better embrace the future." In short, electric SUVs. According to Mitsubishi, the e-Evolution is a preview for a "low-slung aerodynamic SUV Coupe," and it will be a high-performance, all-wheel-drive vehicle with electric power. Of course, the very name Evolution stands for continuously evolving vehicles, so a change of approach from turbocharging winged Lancers isn't that ill-advised. The included photo was distributed under the file name "1st Teaser," so perhaps we will see more photos as the showtime gets nearer. Related Video:
Carlos Ghosn, a year after arrest, still seeks trial date and access to evidence
Tue, Nov 19 2019TOKYO — A year after his arrest, Nissan ex-Chairman Carlos Ghosn remains stuck in Tokyo under stringent bail conditions and without a trial date as he seeks access to a trove of Nissan emails and other evidence to fight charges of financial misconduct. His lawyers have asked a court to grant access to 6,000 pieces of evidence collected from Nissan such as electronic communications, which they say is crucial for a fair trial, showed an Oct. 4 court filing seen by Reuters. The once-feted executive has spent 129 days in detention since his arrest shortly after his private jet touched down at a Tokyo airport on Nov. 19, 2018. He faces four charges — which he denies — including hiding income and enriching himself through payments to dealerships in the Middle East. Nissan sacked Ghosn, saying its internal investigations revealed misconduct ranging from understating his salary while he was its chief executive, and transferring $5 million of Nissan funds to an account in which he had an interest. An earlier court ruling allowed prosecutors to hand back evidence to Nissan during pretrial wrangling over witnesses and evidence similar to the U. S. discovery process. If prosecutors are "given the freedom to unilaterally delete the collected evidence and return it to relevant parties, this is equivalent to granting the investigative agencies the right to destroy evidence," showed the filing to the Tokyo District Court. The lawyers also asked the court to rescind the earlier ruling, saying some evidence could be erased by Nissan to protect confidential business information. They argued the "ruling deprives Mr. Ghosn of his right to receive a fair public trial by an impartial court," as it enabled prosecutors to view and use the evidence and withhold it from the defense. Prosecutors are not required to hand over all evidence they or the police gather during investigations unless ordered by the court, unlike in the U.S. discovery process where prosecutors and defense lawyers disclose the evidence they intend to present in court. A spokeswoman for the Tokyo prosecutors' office said the office could not comment on individual cases. A Nissan spokeswoman declined to comment. Ghosn's lawyers have also asked the court to dismiss all charges against him, accusing prosecutors of colluding with government officials and Nissan executives to oust him to block any takeover of the automaker by French alliance partner Renault SA, of which Ghosn was also chairman.