2002 Mitsubishi Montero Sport Ls Sport Utility 4-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Eagle Pass, Texas, United States
|
This car is in excellent running condition. Tires are less than a year old. Battery is less than 18 months old. Has been well maintained and kept.
|
Mitsubishi Evolution for Sale
Mitsubishi fuso(US $17,500.00)
2009 mitsubishi galant es sedan 4-door 2.4l
2006 mitsubishi fuso fe140(US $19,950.00)
2012 mitsubishi i-miev es 100%-electric nav back-up htd seat like new
Gt suv 3.0l cd 4x4 security system sun/moonroof sun/moon roof satellite radio(US $16,500.00)
Gt suv 3.0l cd touring package led illumination package protection package
Auto Services in Texas
Woodway Car Center ★★★★★
Woods Paint & Body ★★★★★
Wilson Paint & Body Shop ★★★★★
WHITAKERS Auto Body & Paint ★★★★★
Westerly Tire & Automotive Inc ★★★★★
VIP Engine Installation ★★★★★
Auto blog
FCA compromises with France, moving Renault merger bid forward
Tue, Jun 4 2019FRANKFURT/PARIS – Renault directors were preparing to review Fiat Chrysler's $35 billion merger offer on Tuesday, after the Italian-American carmaker resolved differences with the French government overnight, three sources said. The compromise on French government influence over a combined FCA-Renault may clear the way for Renault's board to approve a framework agreement beginning the long process of a full merger, unless new issues surface at the meeting. France, Renault's biggest shareholder with a 15% stake, had been pressing for its own guaranteed seat on the new board and an effective veto on CEO appointments. But after late-night talks with FCA Chairman John Elkann, the French government has accepted a compromise that would see it occupy one of four board seats allocated to Renault, balanced by four FCA appointees, the sources said. Renault would also cede one of its two seats on a four-member CEO nominations committee to the French state, they said. Renault, FCA and the French government all declined to comment on the discussions. The same evening that the compromise was was negotiated, activist hedge fund CIAM wrote to the board of Renault to say it "strongly opposed" a planned $35 billion merger with Fiat Chrysler. Calling the deal "opportunistic," the fund said the current deal terms strongly favored Fiat Chrysler and offered no control premium. (Reporting by Arno Schuetze and Laurence Frost; additional reporting by Giulio Piovaccari in Milan and Simon Jessop; editing by Jason Neely and Rachel Armstrong) Government/Legal Chrysler Fiat Mitsubishi Nissan Renault merger
Renault will split EV from combustion unit, seeks partnerships
Wed, May 25 2022PARIS — Renault has received several partnership proposals for the combustion engine unit it plans to create alongside one dedicated to electric vehicles and software, two sources familiar with the matter said. Renault plans to separate its electric and conventional car businesses, creating two entities to manage the shift towards fossil-free vehicles. "The group has already received partnership demands" for its internal combustion engine unit, one of the sources said. By bringing in partners on the combustion engine side Renault aims to free up funds to invest in electric vehicles, a technology in which it was a pioneer with Nissan and Mitsubishi, but in which it is now eclipsed by pure players such as Tesla. Renault intends to retain majority ownership of its electric division, which will employ about 10,000 people and which could be bourse-listed via an IPO in the second half of 2023. However, it will only remain a reference shareholder, not a controlling shareholder, of the combustion engine unit, which will have similar staff levels, said two other sources familiar with the plans. One of the sources said Renault may hang on to a 40% stake. Renault declined to comment. The carmaker at a capital market day this autumn will set out its plans for its electric arm based in France and the combustion unit headquartered abroad. That entity will include factories producing engines and gear boxes for gasoline and hybrid cars in Spain, Portugal, Turkey, Romania and Latin America. Among potential partners for its combustion engine business, CEO Luca de Meo in April mentioned Nissan, other automotive groups and long-term investors. De Meo is set to travel to Japan next month to discuss potential Japanese participation in its electric and combustion engine projects. Renault is undergoing a major restructuring aimed at restoring its finances and recently signed partnerships beyond its historical alliances with Nissan, Mitsubishi and Mercedes, such as with China's Geely Automobile Holdings. This month it sold 34% of its South Korean unit to Geely, which owns Volvo Cars and is a shareholder in Mercedes. With Geely, Renault plans to develop hybrid vehicles which will be assembled in its plant in Busan, South Korea. Earnings/Financials Green Mitsubishi Nissan Renault
Daimler declares success in electric truck trial [w/video]
Fri, Nov 6 2015Last year, Daimler launched a project to see how eight Fuso Canter E-Cells performed in daily urban service in Portugal. After over 32,000 miles on the road, the newly released results showed astounding figures. Compared to their diesel-counterparts, the commercial EVs slashed operating costs by 64 percent. The trucks were also great for the environment with a 37-percent drop in CO2 emissions after taking into account how the country makes power. Daimler gave the trucks to Portuguese cities and businesses, and the users definitely didn't baby them. In Lisbon, the EV disposed of vegetation, and the Canter E-Cell collected recyclables in Porto. The one with the parcel service Transporta covered over 8,700 miles to make deliveries during the year. On average, the testers used the vehicles about 31 miles a day, but 68 miles was the record distance during the trial. "The results of the practical tests have shown that we are on the right track," Marc Llistosella, President and CEO of Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation said in Daimler's announcement. The Daimler Trucks Centre of Competence for Hybrid Technology developed the small run of Canter E-Cells. The models ditch the usual 3.0-liter diesel in favor of an electric motor that produces 148 horsepower and 479 pound-feet of torque. Four lithium-ion battery packs with a total of 48.4 kWh are mounted to two sides of the frame. To maximize the range, the system begins recovering energy as soon as the driver lets off the throttle. Check out the video below for a look at how the Portuguese testers put the commercial EVs through their paces. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Silent and with zero emissions Stuttgart/Porto, Oct 30, 2015 FUSO Canter E-Cell impresses with more than 50,000 kilometres driven 64 percent lower costs compared with conventional diesel engines in customer field trials in Portugal Powerful, high-torque electric motor Targeted operating range of at least 100 kilometres achieved Stuttgart/Porto – 64 percent savings in operating costs - this is the gratifying result of the final analysis of data from customer field trials with eight FUSO Canter E-Cell trucks in Portugal. Apart from the impressive savings in operating costs, the Canter E-Cell also scores points in terms of environmental aspects.
