Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

2011 Mitsubushi Endeavor Ls...nice Awd Great Family Suv on 2040-cars

Year:2011 Mileage:37900
Location:

United States

United States
Advertising:

For sale is a 2011 Mitsubushi Endeavor- has clear Texas title ( blue ) 
37,900 miles never wrecked, all maintenance preformed. Great look and great riding car.only selling due to no longer needing a second car.
All wheel drive
Current registration and inspection
V-6
Come see.....
No trades,
great family suv, lots of room
832-385-6098

Always used Mobil 1 synthetic
Buyer must arrange shipping, I will drop off to shipper or meet them if needed. 

Auto blog

Renault board names Ghosn stand-ins, as tensions with Nissan increase

Wed, Nov 21 2018

PARIS/TOKYO — French carmaker Renault tapped its chief operating officer and a senior board member to fill in for embattled boss Carlos Ghosn, after an investigation by alliance partner Nissan led to his arrest on suspicion of financial misconduct. Thierry Bollore, Ghosn's operational second-in-command, will become deputy chief executive, while lead independent director Philippe Lagayette assumes the function of interim chairman, Renault said after a board meeting late on Tuesday. But the board refrained from firing Ghosn while awaiting more detail on the allegations — in a decision that could also buy more time for an accelerated, permanent succession process. "Mr. Ghosn, temporarily incapacitated, remains Chairman and Chief Executive Officer," Renault said in a statement. "During this period, the board will meet on a regular basis under the chairmanship of the lead independent director." Ghosn, one of the car industry's best-known leaders, was arrested on Monday after Nissan said he had engaged in years of wrongdoing, including personal use of company money and under-reported earnings. The Japanese company plans to remove him as chairman on Thursday. The French government, Renault's biggest shareholder, had begun to distance itself from Ghosn, calling for new interim leadership before the meeting, as the Japanese investigation expanded to include Renault-Nissan alliance finances. "Carlos Ghosn is no longer in a position where he is capable of leading Renault," Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire said earlier in the day. "Renault has been weakened, which makes it all the more necessary to act quickly." Statements by Le Maire, Renault and its board all echoed French preoccupations over the future of the alliance first articulated by President Emmanuel Macron within hours of Ghosn's arrest on Monday. Following talks between Le Maire and his Japanese counterpart Hiroshige Seko on Tuesday, the ministers reaffirmed their "shared wish to maintain this winning cooperation." But in a sign that Nissan may now seek to loosen its French parent's hold on the partnership, the Japanese company informed Renault it also had evidence of potential wrongdoing at Renault-Nissan BV, the Dutch venture overseeing alliance operations under Renault's ultimate control, three people with knowledge of the matter told Reuters.

Lebanon imposes travel ban on ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn

Thu, Jan 9 2020

BEIRUT — A Lebanese prosecutor imposed a travel ban on former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn on Thursday, judicial sources said, after he was questioned over an Interpol warrant issued by Japan seeking his arrest on financial misconduct charges. Ghosn fled Japan to Lebanon, his childhood home, last month as he was awaiting trial on charges of under-reporting earnings, breach of trust and misappropriation of company funds, all of which he denies. The Lebanese judicial authorities also asked Japan for its file on Ghosn, including the charges against him, and will not question him again until the information is received, one of the sources said. Carlos Abou Jaoude, a Beirut-based lawyer for Ghosn, told Lebanese broadcaster MTV Ghosn was "very comfortable" with the proceedings in Beirut. "He is very comfortable with the path," Jaoude said, adding that Ghosn was also comfortable himself "especially after what he went through". The decision issued by the prosecutor, Judge Ghassan Ouiedat, requires Ghosn to keep the authorities informed of his place of residence, the judicial sources said. Ghosn would surrender his French passport to the Lebanese authorities later on Thursday, one of the sources said after the questioning, which took place at Beirut's Justice Palace, the headquarters of the judiciary. The Brazilian-born Ghosn said on Wednesday he had escaped to Lebanon to clear his name and was ready to stand trial anywhere he could get a fair hearing. Ghosn said he was ready to stay for a long time in Lebanon, which does not allow the extradition of its nationals, and a source close to the 65-year-old has said his legal team is pushing for him to be tried in the country. In addition to the Interpol warrant, Ghosn was also questioned over a formal legal complaint filed against him by a group of Lebanese lawyers who accuse him of "normalization" with Israel over a visit he made there in 2008. The prosecutor released him with the same condition, that he keep the authorities aware of his place of residence, the sources said. There was no immediate statement from the prosecutor's office. In his comments to MTV, Ghosn's lawyer Jaoude said a statement would be issued by Ghosn's team later. Ghosn said on Wednesday he had made the trip as a French citizen and an executive of Renault to sign a contract with a state-backed Israeli firm to sell electric vehicles, and had been obliged to go because the board had requested it.

Mitsubishi Ground Tourer Concept will show next-gen PHEV ideas in Paris

Tue, Jun 28 2016

Mitsubishi still hasn't released the Outlander PHEV here in the US, but we're already going to get a potential preview of the company's next large plug-in hybrid at the Paris Motor Show this fall. Mitsubishi has released a side-profile teaser image of the Ground Tourer Concept, which the company says "further expresses" Mitsubishi's flagship PHEV technology. It's got a floating red roof with sharp angles on the back and a cool silver body. It's certainly early for a Paris tease, but we'll take what we can get when it comes to more large plug-in vehicles. Related Video: Mitsubishi Ground Tourer Concept To Be Unveiled At Paris Motor Show / June 27, 2016 — CYPRESS, CALIF. Mitsubishi Motors Corporation (MMC) today announced the debut of the all-new "Ground Tourer Concept" at the 2016 Paris Motor Show this fall. An up-market SUV, the Ground Tourer Concept is aimed to be the latest expression of Mitsubishi Motors' design ambitions, expressed through four powerful elements: Augmented Possibilities, Functional Beauty, Solid Thrust and Japanese Craftsmanship. The newest concept further expresses Mitsubishi Motors' plug-in hybrid electric (PHEV) flagship technology. The combination of advanced driving technologies packaged using the latest Japanese design trends and quality will propel the Ground Tourer Concept for effortless cruising in all driving conditions on and off road; all while accommodating passengers in a quiet, comfortable and luxuriously crafted interior. The Ground Tourer concept is a continuance of MMC's design philosophy and showcases the commitment to its role in the SUV/CUV segment. About Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc. Mitsubishi Motors North America, Inc., (MMNA) is responsible for all research & development, manufacturing, marketing, sales and financial services for Mitsubishi Motors in the United States. MMNA sells sedans and crossovers/SUVs through a network of approximately 380 dealers. MMNA is a leading the way in development of highly-efficient, affordably priced new gasoline-powered automobiles while using its industry-leading knowledge in battery electric vehicles to develop future EV and PHEV models. For more information, contact the Mitsubishi Motors News Bureau at (888) 560-6672 or visit media.mitsubishicars.com.