2004 Mitsubishi Diamante Ls Sedan 4-door 3.5l on 2040-cars
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Engine:3.5L 3497CC 215Cu. In. V6 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Body Type:Sedan
Fuel Type:GAS
For Sale By:Dealer
Sub Model: LS
Make: Mitsubishi
Exterior Color: Gold
Model: Diamante
Interior Color: Gray
Trim: LS Sedan 4-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: FWD
Number of Cylinders: 6
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
Safety Features: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 169,418
This is a VERY NICE loaded LS model Diamante. The last year this car was available. We're selling because we have too many projects. The title is clean.
Has an engine knock and minor damage to the right front body. Runs and drives. Needs a jump to start.
2004 Mitsubishi Diamante LS
4-Door Sedan
3.5 6 Cylinder
Front Wheel Drive Automatic Transmission
Mileage: 169,418
Options include:
Air Conditioning, Alarm System, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes, Bench Seat, Bucket Seats, Cargo Lamp, Child Proof Lock(s), Compact Disc, Cruise Control, Cup Holders, Driver Air Bag, Front Wheel Drive, Heated Seats, Leather Interior, Off Road Lights, Passenger Air Bag, Power Antenna, Power Brakes, Power Drivers Seat, Power Locks, Power Mirrors, Power Moon Roof, Power Seats, Power Steering, Power Windows, Rear Defrost, Sun Roof, Tilt Wheel
Mitsubishi Diamante for Sale
2002 mitsubishi diamante ls sedan 4-door 3.5l(US $4,500.00)
2002 mitsubishi diamante vrx....fully loaded & low miles !!!!!
Nice mitsubishi black diamante automatic 2002,6 cylinder.but very good in gas(US $4,000.00)
1995 mitsubishi diamante, no reserve
2002 mitsubishi diamante vr-x sedan 4-door 3.5l(US $5,000.00)
2001 mitsubishi diamante ls sedan 4-door 3.5l
Auto Services in Minnesota
St. Anthony Mobil ★★★★★
Rongo`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Prior Lake Transmission ★★★★★
Precision Auto Upholstery ★★★★★
Precision Auto Repair ★★★★★
Plymouth Automotive ★★★★★
Auto blog
Macron and Abe seek to avert messy Renault-Nissan breakup
Sat, Dec 1 2018TOKYO/PARIS – France and Japan's leaders met for bilateral talks to avert a diplomatic row over the Renault-Nissan-Mitsubishi alliance on Friday following the surprise arrest of its Chairman Carlos Ghosn in Japan. With the carmaking alliance facing its biggest test after the ousting of Ghosn at Nissan and affiliate Mitsubishi over financial misconduct allegations, President Emmanuel Macron sat down with Prime Minister Shinzo Abe at the G20 summit in Buenos Aires. Ghosn's arrest to face accusations including the under-reporting of income has triggered new attempts by Nissan to weaken Renault's control of the Franco-Japanese alliance, adding to challenges facing Macron at home. Macron, whose government has repeatedly pressed Japan to share evidence unearthed by Nissan's internal investigation into Ghosn, "restated his firm wish that the alliance should be preserved, along with the stability of the group," an Elysee official said after Friday's meeting with Abe. Abe said it was important to "maintain a stable relationship," according to a spokesman for the Japanese leader. "However, he said the future of the alliance is up to the private-sector shareholders. The government of Japan does not prejudge the future of the alliance," the spokesman said. The French official quoted Abe as telling Macron that "the legal process must be allowed to take its course." LEADERLESS Tokyo authorities on Friday extended Ghosn's detention for a second time, by the maximum-allowed 10 days, local media reported. Prosecutors must file charges by Dec. 10 or arrest Ghosn for new crimes to hold him beyond that date. Tokyo prosecutors declined to comment. Nissan did not immediately respond to a request for comment. Ghosn's detention has left the global auto alliance without its leader and main interlocutor with the French government, which owns 15 percent of Renault and wants to maintain the ownership structure enshrining its control of the partnership. But Nissan Chief Executive Hiroto Saikawa has made clear that Nissan wants to weaken the control of its smaller parent as it carries out a governance review. Renault's 43.4 percent Nissan stake ensures an effective voting majority at shareholder meetings, while Nissan's reciprocal 15 percent Renault holding carries no voting rights.
Nissan ex-chief Carlos Ghosn cancels hastily arranged Tokyo press conference
Fri, Jun 28 2019TOKYO — Former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn on Friday abruptly canceled plans for what would have been his first press conference since his arrest in November, after journalists had been notified about a briefing just two hours earlier. Ghosn's lawyers called to cancel the event that was to be held at the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan (FCCJ), but did not immediately give a reason for the abrupt change, an official at the FCCJ told Reuters.Automotive News cited a source as saying his family and media team staged a "last-minute intervention" to get him to call off plans to make his case at the press conference, fearing he would be faced with questions he couldn't answer without tipping his legal team's strategy, or that Japanese prosecutors would take a dim view of him publicly criticizing their actions and attempt to revoke his bail. A spokesman for the Ghosn family in Tokyo did not answer his mobile phone and did not immediately respond to an emailed request for comment. If the conference had not been canceled, Ghosn would have spoken as Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe hosts national leaders at the G20 leaders gathering in Osaka, including U.S. President Donald Trump and French President Emmanuel Macron, who Ghosn's wife Carole have called on to raise the issue of her husband's treatment by Japan's courts. In May a Japanese court dismissed an appeal by Ghosn to ease a bail restriction that bans him from contacting his wife and rejected a subsequent request to allow him a one-off monitored meeting with Carole. His lawyers have argued that that condition violates Japan's constitution and international law on family separations. Ghosn's movements are also monitored and he is only allowed internet access from a computer at his lawyer's office that records the activity for the court. Once among the world's most feted auto executives, Ghosn is awaiting trial in Japan over charges including enriching himself at a cost of $5 million to Nissan, in a scandal which has rocked the industry and exposed tensions in the automaking partnership between Nissan and Renault SA. Since his initial arrest in November last year, Ghosn has been charged four times for crimes which also include underreporting his Nissan salary and temporarily transferring personal financial losses to his employer's books during his time at the helm of Japan's No. 2 automaker.
Japan calls Ghosn's escape inexcusable and vows tighter immigration checks
Sun, Jan 5 2020TOKYO — Japan's justice minister on Sunday called the flight of former Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn as he awaited trial on financial misconduct charges inexcusable and vowed to beef up immigration checks. Justice Minister Masako Mori said she had ordered an investigation after Ghosn issued a statement a few days ago saying he was in Lebanon. She said there were no records of Ghosn's departure from Tokyo. She said his bail has been revoked, and Interpol had issued a wanted notice. Departure checks needed to be strengthened to prevent a recurrence, Mori said. While expressing deep regret over what had happened, Mori stopped short of outlining any specific action Japan might take to get Ghosn back. Japan does not have an extradition treaty with Lebanon. “Our nationÂ’s criminal justice system protects the basic human rights of an individual and properly carries out appropriate procedures to disclose the truth of various cases, and the flight of a suspect while out on bail is never justified,” she said in a statement. MoriÂ’s statement was the first public comment by a Japanese government official after the stunning escape of Ghosn, once a superstar of the auto industry. Tokyo prosecutors issued a similar statement Sunday. They had opposed Ghosn's release on bail, arguing he was a flight risk. First arrested in November 2018, Ghosn was out on bail over the last several months, and more recently had moved into a home in an upscale part of Tokyo. He has repeatedly said he was innocent. His statement from Beirut said he was escaping injustice. Japan's justice system has come under fire from human rights advocates for its long detentions, the reliance on confessions and prolonged trials. The conviction rate is higher than 99%. Even if Ghosn had been found innocent, the prosecutors could have appealed, and the appeals process could have lasted years. Ghosn's trial was not expected to start until April at the earliest. During that time, he had been prohibited from seeing his wife, and was only allowed a couple of video calls in the presence of a lawyer. Ghosn had been charged with underreporting his future compensation and breach of trust in diverting Nissan money for his personal gain. Although the details of his escape are not yet clear, Turkish airline company MNG Jet has said two of its planes were used illegally, first flying him from Osaka, Japan, to Istanbul, and then on to Beirut, where he arrived Monday and has not been seen since.