Car is running,but needs head gaskets before being driven.I bought the car in Florida and in the process of getting it home the car overheated and blew the coolant.The engine was turned off and the car was trailored the rest of the way.I'm positive it needs head gaskets but unsure if heads were damaged.Other things I know of that are wrong with it are,the air dam is cracked,the headlights are weather cracked,the passenger side window doesn't roll down,the cruise control doesn't work,the spare tire cover is missing,the passenger side mirror(glass)is missing,the stereo does not work,and the rear bumper has a small crack. The tires are about 80% and the paint looks good although it's not perfect. The interior is in great condition, no rips or tears. The dash has no cracks. The car is used so I'm selling as is. There is no warranty on this automobile. If you are not serious, or don't have any money - please DO NOT BID! This is a
"no reserve" auction. Highest bid takes it home. |
Mitsubishi 3000GT for Sale
1992 mitsubishi 3000gt base coupe 2-door 3.0l
1998 mitsubishi 3000gt sl coupe 2-door 3.0l
3000gt vr-4 coupe 2-door(US $2,800.00)
1998 mitsubishi 3000gt 1 owner 5 speed manual 72k low miles rare clean carfax(US $9,950.00)
Sports car, 2dr, 3.0 3000gt(US $7,000.00)
Mitsubishi 3000gt sports car no damage to fix or repair not wrecked or salvage(US $4,777.00)
Auto Services in Texas
Zeke`s Inspections Plus ★★★★★
Value Import ★★★★★
USA Car Care ★★★★★
USA Auto ★★★★★
Uresti Jesse Camper Sales ★★★★★
Universal Village Auto Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mitsubishi to offer new Galant, Montero in US?
Wed, 03 Apr 2013We admit it - we've been skeptical about Mitsubishi's fortunes here in the US for a long time now, and this month's reveal of the 2014 Mirage subcompact at the New York Auto Show didn't do much to quell our consternation. Yes, the Mirage should attract a certain portion of the buying population based on what will likely be the best fuel economy figures in its segment and a low price, but the profitability of basic small cars is limited even under the best of circumstances. Mitsubishi is clearly going to need something meatier in its portfolio if it wants to get back on track financially.
Help appears to be on the way. According to The Detroit Free Press, Masatoshi Hasegawa, the company's executive vice president here in North America, has confirmed that at least two more models are destined for the company's US dealerships, and it looks like they're going to be entries into higher-volume, higher-margin segments. Hasegawa pledges that the company will overhaul its lineup over the next two to three years, and one of them will be a successor to the often-ignored Galant, a midsize sedan we last saw for the 2012 model year.
And what of the other model? Apparently it will be an unnamed "bigger brother" for the new 2014 Outlander, an acknowledgment that suggests Mitsubishi is considering bringing its Montero/Pajero SUV back to the States. Earlier this month, we heard a report that a next-generation model for the venerable off-roader remains a few years out, but it's possible Mitsubishi might import the current aging model before the new one is produced. A big shift is said to be in the works for the fifth-generation model, with a massive weight loss and possible plug-in hybrid variant tipped as top goals for the program.
Renault chairman dismisses reports Nissan wants to split from alliance
Thu, Jan 16 2020PARIS — Renault Chairman Jean-Dominique Senard said on Thursday there was a "real desire" within the top ranks of both companies for its alliance with Nissan to succeed, dismissing suggestions the partnership was on the rocks. Turmoil within the Franco-Japanese alliance, long dogged by internal rivalries, deepened following the November 2018 arrest in Tokyo of its architect and long-time boss Carlos Ghosn on charges of financial crimes, which he denies. Attempts to restore calm were dealt a fresh blow by Ghosn's dramatic flight from Japanese justice and a series of no-holds-barred allegations he has made from his refuge in Lebanon, including that he was the victim of a plot to oust him and that the alliance is now a "masquerade". Nissan has vigorously rejected Ghosn's stance, while both the Japanese firm and Renault have tried to rubbish suggestions their two decades old partnership is falling apart. "We have a board overseeing the alliance which is made up of people who are all extremely in favor of the alliance," Renault Chairman Senard told a briefing with reporters. "There is a common desire to associate our strategic plans and a real desire to make this alliance a success," he added, dismissing a report that Nissan was examining scenarios for a possible future outside of the alliance as "fake news." The 66-year-old declined to comment on anything related to Ghosn, adding: "I only think about the future." Renault shares were down 2% by 1123 GMT, underperfoming the broader auto sector which was down on news that Washington has threatened to impose tariffs on European car imports due to Europe's stance on Iran. Renault's French rival and Peugeot maker PSA Group also gave a flavor of some industry headwinds, reporting a 10% fall in its global sales last year as Chinese demand tanked. Renault is due to publish its 2019 global sales on Friday. JOINT PROJECTS Analysts see Renault-Nissan's cost-saving alliance as vital to both companies as the car industry battles a slowdown and huge investments in cleaner vehicles and automated driving, particularly as rivals PSA and Fiat Chrysler are merging to help meet these challenges. Renault held ultimately unsuccessful talks to combine with Fiat Chrysler last year, which Ghosn described at a Beirut news conference as a huge missed opportunity. Senard, who chairs the alliance's operating board, said on Thursday that once the partnership has been rebooted, other firms might potentially want to join.
FCA withdraws its offer to merge with Renault
Thu, Jun 6 2019UPDATE: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles released a statement confirming that it has withdrawn its merger offer, saying "it has become clear that the political conditions in France do not currently exist for such a combination to proceed successfully." The full statement can be read below our original story, which continues below. Fiat Chrysler has withdrawn its $35 billion merger offer for Renault, the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday. A source said that FCA had informed Renault it had withdrawn the offer after Renault's board of directors failed to reach a decision on the merger during a meeting that ran late into the night Wednesday. Instead, the board granted the French government's request to postpone its vote. The government wanted time to persuade Renault's reticent alliance partner Nissan. Renault's board issued a press release that said simply that it was "unable to take a decision due to the request expressed by the representatives of the French State to postpone the vote to a later Council." WSJ reported that Nissan's two members on Renault's board were balking, while the rest of the board favored the merger. The French government wouldn't it back the deal unless Nissan agreed to maintain its role in the Renault-Nissan alliance, sources said. Nissan had received little advance warning of the merger proposal and was balking. Apparently the French government thought Nissan could be brought around if given more time. "We should take our time to make sure that things are done well," French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told French television on Wednesday. When the French requested a delay and Renault's board granted it, FCA withdrew. The French state, which owns 15% of Renault, had also been seeking more influence over the merged company, firmer job guarantees and improved terms for Renault shareholders in return for blessing the $35 billion tie-up. The merger would have created the world's third-biggest automaker with combined sales of 8.7 million vehicles per year, and was intended to cut costs as the parties develop electric and autonomous vehicles. Read Fiat Chrysler Automobile's full statement below: FCA withdraws merger proposal to Groupe Renault June 5, 2019 , London - IMPORTANT NOTICE The Board of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. ("FCA") (NYSE: FCAU / MTA: FCA), meeting this evening under the Chairmanship of John Elkann, has resolved to withdraw with immediate effect its merger proposal made to Groupe Renault.