1997 Mitsubishi 3000gt Base Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Lawrence, Massachusetts, United States
1997 MITSUBISHI 300 GT
Great deal on very nice sports car. Vehicle runs and drives very good. This vehicle has been very well maintained over the years. It`s a one owner car with no accidents. Skylight Motors LTD 292 Lowell Street Lawrence, MA 01841 P.978-989-9000. P.978-989-9001. F.978-683-3000. |
Mitsubishi 3000GT for Sale
No reserve ........ must sell this week mitsubishi 3000 gt awesome car
1993 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $16,000.00)
2 door, 5 speed, red 3000 gt(US $2,000.00)
1992 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $8,250.00)
1999 mitsubishi 3000 gt sl coupe(US $8,500.00)
1999 mitsubishi 3000gt base coupe 2-door 3.0l
Auto Services in Massachusetts
Tiny & Sons Glass ★★★★★
T & S Autobody ★★★★★
Patrick Subaru ★★★★★
Paradise Auto Service ★★★★★
Paradise Auto Service ★★★★★
Musicarro Auto Sound ★★★★★
Auto blog
Waymo partners with Nissan, Renault on robotaxis outside U.S.
Thu, Jun 20 2019SAN FRANCISCO — Self-driving car pioneer Waymo is teaming up with automakers Renault and Nissan to make its first journey outside the U.S. with a ride-hailing service that will dispatch a fleet of robotaxis in France and Japan. The partnership announced late Wednesday underscores Waymo's ambition to deploy its driverless technology throughout the world in an attempt to revolutionize the way people get around. The Mountain View, California, company can afford to try because it's backed by one of the world's richest companies, Google, which secretly began working on driverless technology a decade ago before spinning off that project into what is now known as Waymo. After launching its ride-hailing service in France and Japan, Waymo intends to explore other European and Asian markets with Renault and Nissan. "This is an ideal opportunity for Waymo to bring our autonomous technology to a global stage," Waymo CEO John Krafcik said. Waymo, Renault and Nissan didn't set a timetable for when their ride-hailing service will launch. They left most other details vague. It seems likely it will still be several years before Waymo will be in a position to pose a serious challenge to Uber, the world's largest ride-hailing service. Although Waymo's self-driving technology is widely considered to be the world's most advanced, it still isn't adept enough to be trusted without a human poised to take control in case something goes awry with the robot. Waymo had hoped to launch a fully autonomous ride-hailing service last year in the Phoenix area, but instead is still keeping human safety drivers in those vehicles more than six months after it rolled out. That service, known as Waymo One, is still only offering rides to a few hundred passengers that previously participated in a test program. Krafcik told the German newspaper Handelsblatt last year that Waymo will likely use a different brand for its ride-hailing services outside the U.S. That could be one reason Waymo is working with France-based Renault and Japan-based Nissan, household names in their home countries. Waymo has previously struck deals with two automakers, Fiat Chrysler and Jaguar, but those involved ordering tens of thousands of vehicles to be equipped with self-driving technology for services in the U.S. So far, Waymo is only using Fiat Chrysler minivans for its Phoenix service. The partnership with Renault and Nissan also involves a long-time alliance they formed with Mitsubishi.
Nissan's Carlos Ghosn offers to wear electronic ankle tag if released
Mon, Jan 21 2019TOKYO — Ousted Nissan Chairman Carlos Ghosn has offered to wear an electronic ankle tag and hire guards to monitor him in an unusual bid to secure his release on bail after two months of harsh detention in Japan for alleged financial crimes. Ghosn is also willing to remain in Tokyo, where he has leased an apartment, and post stock he owns in Nissan as collateral, his spokeswoman said. A new bail hearing is set for Monday after an earlier request was denied due partly to concerns the French executive was a flight risk. His release would allow Ghosn to meet more frequently with his lawyers and defend himself before the board of Renault, where he remains chairman and CEO, amid calls for his removal and potential moves to restructure the Nissan tie-up. Ghosn denies any wrongdoing as he awaits trial on charges of financial misconduct. "I will attend my trial not only because I am legally obligated to do so, but because I am eager to finally have the opportunity to defend myself," Ghosn said in a statement on Sunday. "I am not guilty of the charges against me, and I look forward to defending my reputation in the courtroom." Meanwhile, Ghosn's wife, Carole Ghosn, has written to French President Emmanuel Macron to discuss her husband's situation, her public relations representative said. The representative, Devon Spurgeon, confirmed a report in French paper Journal du Dimanche that a letter had been sent to Macron this month, but declined to provide details. France wants a full merger As Ghosn's arrest on Nov. 19 continued to cloud the outlook for Nissan's three-way alliance with France's Renault and Mitsubishi Motors, Nissan said it was not the time to discuss revising the partners' capital ties. Ghosn, who spearheaded Nissan's turnaround two decades ago, had pushed for a deeper tie-up between Nissan and Renault, including possibly a full merger by 2020, despite strong reservations at the Japanese firm. "We are not at the stage for such discussions," Nissan CEO Hiroto Saikawa told reporters on Monday. Saikawa said he had not heard directly about a reported proposal by the French government to integrate the Japanese carmaker's management with Renault. The Nikkei newspaper reported on Sunday that a French government delegation had informed Tokyo that it would seek an integration of Renault and Nissan, most likely under the umbrella of a single holding company. "Since I have not heard this directly, I cannot comment," Saikawa told reporters.
Mitsubishi Mirage G4 sedan debuting in Montreal
Thu, 09 Jan 2014Around this same time last year, Mitsubishi used the Montreal Auto Show for the North American introduction of its 2014 Mirage. This year, the Japanese automaker will reveal the sedan version of the subcompact wearing the Mirage G4 nameplate, according to the auto show's website and a couple of fresh teaser images.
We got our first look at this Mirage sedan as previewed by the Concept G4 at the 2013 Shanghai Motor Show, and the production version of that sedan ended up wearing the Attrage name in Thailand and other global markets. There's no official information from Mitsubishi at this time about the Mirage G4, but we wouldn't be surprised to see the small sedan follow the same path as the hatchback, showing up for a US debut at the New York Auto Show before going on sale in the fall. Check out the teaser images in the gallery below.