1994 Mitsubishi 3000gt Base Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Completely rebuilt engine with only 700 miles on rebuild. Freshly painted. Body is in excellent condition—no dings or dents. Interior is in very good condition. Amazingly, no mechanical or electrical issues.
|
Mitsubishi 3000GT for Sale
1992 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 v6 twin turbo(US $5,799.00)
1997 mitsubishi 3000 vr4 gt gto very rare 6speed all wheel drive adult owned nr
Mitsubishi 3000gt(US $1,000.00)
We finance 94 3000gt se auto clean carfax sunroof cloth bucket seats am/fm audio(US $4,200.00)
1999 mitsubishi 3000gt base coupe 2-door 3.0l
1993 mitsubishi 3000gt sl coupe 2-door
Auto Services in Florida
Zych Certified Auto Repair ★★★★★
Xtreme Automotive Repairs Inc ★★★★★
World Auto Spot Inc ★★★★★
Winter Haven Honda ★★★★★
Wing Motors Inc ★★★★★
Walton`s Auto Repair Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mitsubishi EV drivers returning for another crack at Pikes Peak
Wed, May 21 2014At the 2014 edition of the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb, Mitsubishi will once again come to play with powerful electric vehicles. And by play, we mean take EV racing incredibly seriously. The 14,115-foot hill climb takes place June 29 and Mitsubishi is sending drivers Greg Tracy and Hiroshi Masuoka to challenge the podium. Tracy knows the course thanks to winning the challenge six times on a motorcycle. We don't know what kinds of vehicles Mitusbishi will race this year, and all the company is saying is that it will use technology founds in the i-MIEV. Last year, the duo raced a pair of MiEV Evolution II electric vehicles, which had four electric motors and a combined maximum output of 400 kilowatts (536 horsepower). They finished with times of 10:21.866 (Masuoka) and 10:23.649 (Tracy), well behing the winner of the Electric Division, Nobuhiro Tajima, who drove the Tajima Monster Sports Special E-Runner up the hill in just 9:46.530. Anyone want to hazard a guess what Tracy and Masuoka will get this year? Mitsubishi Motors At The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb Tuesday, May. 13 2014 Greg Tracy and Hiroshi Masuoka Will Compete For Mitsubishi In Electric Modified Division at The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb On June 29 Colorado Springs, May 9----One of the top competitions at the 2014 The Broadmoor Pikes Peak International Hill Climb will be the quietest of them all. The talent-heavy Electric Modified Division already includes Nobuhiro Tajima, who won the Electric Division last year when he drove his Tajima Monster Sports Special E-Runner to a blazing time of 9:46.530, an Electric record and the seventh fastest time in the history of the race. Now, this exciting division has added two of the race's veteran stars to go head-to-head with Tajima for top honors in the world's most famous hill climb and America's second-oldest motorsport competition behind the famed Indianapolis 500. The powerful Mitsubishi Motors team will again field two factory teams on America's Mountain on June 29, driven by two of the most accomplished drivers in the history of the race. Greg Tracy, a six-time Pikes Peak motorcycle champion, will pilot one of the Mitsubishi Motors entries in the chase to the 14,115-foot summit of America's Mountain. Tracy, in his last ride on a bike, a Ducati, broke the ten-minute mark with a clocking of 9:58.262.
Mitsubishi wants a compact pickup for the U.S. market, but won't rush it
Mon, Apr 29 2019A Mitsubishi dealer told Wards Auto last year that "the most requested model at the brand's U.S. dealer meetings is 'a pickup truck, a pickup truck, a pickup truck.'" This month, Mitsubishi North America's COO told Wards that the carmaker has its eye on getting back to the compact pickup segment in the U.S., but that it will take time. "[We'd] have to have one that's the right fit for Mitsubishi," he said, "for our demographic, and something that's really competitive in the market." That wasn't the case with the last compact pickup the brand sold here, the Raider. A product of the Daimler-Chrysler alliance with Mitsubishi at the time, the Raider was a rebadged Dodge Dakota. The pickup sputtered through four years of meager sales, being pulled from the market in 2009. As part of the Renault-Nissan alliance, Mitsubishi's been put in charge of the group's next midsize body-on-frame platform, Automotive News reports. The chassis will underpin the next-gen Mitsubishi Triton (2019 model pictured), Nissan Navara and Renault Alaskan, and if Daimler continues the tie-up with Renault, the next Mercedes X-Class. It sounds like Mitsubishi has already made room for electrification, the COO telling Wards, "you start mixing in some of that electrification technology and these hybrid drivetrains, the aspect of performance is really going to change in the future." The carmaker does very well with its compact Triton pickup, sold in 150 overseas markets under that name as well as L200 and Strada. Wards says LMC Automotive predicts a Triton will come to the U.S. as a 2025 model, but we can't know how similar our model would be to the international model. Our Nissan Frontier, for instance, is not the same as the Frontier sold overseas, the global truck also known as the Navara and NP300. The five-year wait shows Mitsubishi won't be reckless with any new launch now that it has a vision and momentum to protect. The Japanese carmaker has posted sales gains in the U.S. for six straight years. The last two years surpassed 100,000 units, 2018 delivering a 14 percent jump over 2017 in spite of Mitsubishi having just four models on sale here.
FCA withdraws its offer to merge with Renault
Thu, Jun 6 2019UPDATE: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles released a statement confirming that it has withdrawn its merger offer, saying "it has become clear that the political conditions in France do not currently exist for such a combination to proceed successfully." The full statement can be read below our original story, which continues below. Fiat Chrysler has withdrawn its $35 billion merger offer for Renault, the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday. A source said that FCA had informed Renault it had withdrawn the offer after Renault's board of directors failed to reach a decision on the merger during a meeting that ran late into the night Wednesday. Instead, the board granted the French government's request to postpone its vote. The government wanted time to persuade Renault's reticent alliance partner Nissan. Renault's board issued a press release that said simply that it was "unable to take a decision due to the request expressed by the representatives of the French State to postpone the vote to a later Council." WSJ reported that Nissan's two members on Renault's board were balking, while the rest of the board favored the merger. The French government wouldn't it back the deal unless Nissan agreed to maintain its role in the Renault-Nissan alliance, sources said. Nissan had received little advance warning of the merger proposal and was balking. Apparently the French government thought Nissan could be brought around if given more time. "We should take our time to make sure that things are done well," French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told French television on Wednesday. When the French requested a delay and Renault's board granted it, FCA withdrew. The French state, which owns 15% of Renault, had also been seeking more influence over the merged company, firmer job guarantees and improved terms for Renault shareholders in return for blessing the $35 billion tie-up. The merger would have created the world's third-biggest automaker with combined sales of 8.7 million vehicles per year, and was intended to cut costs as the parties develop electric and autonomous vehicles. Read Fiat Chrysler Automobile's full statement below: FCA withdraws merger proposal to Groupe Renault June 5, 2019 , London - IMPORTANT NOTICE The Board of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. ("FCA") (NYSE: FCAU / MTA: FCA), meeting this evening under the Chairmanship of John Elkann, has resolved to withdraw with immediate effect its merger proposal made to Groupe Renault.