1993 Mitsubishi 3000gt Sl Coupe 2-door 3.0l on 2040-cars
Chula Vista, California, United States
|
USED 1993 MITSUBISHI 3000GT COLOR BURGANDY. THE ODOMETER READS 205,000. IT IS AN AUTOMATIC 2 DOOR 4 PASSENGER V6 NATURALLY ASPIRATED BEAST. RUNS LIKE NEW! I WAS SURPRISED HOW QUICK THIS SOMEWHAT OLD CAR PICKED UP SPEED. THE AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION MAKES IT CONVENIENT IF YOU ARE A DAILY COMMUTER IN A TRAFIC INFESTED AREA. BODY CONDITION- MAYBE A COUPLE MINOR DENTS. NOTHING BAD FOR A 21 YEAR OLD CAR. PAINT CONDITION- SOME SUN DAMAGE, MINOR SCUFF AND SCRATCHES ARE PRESENT. WHO DIGS THE BURGANDY COLOR ANYWAY RIGHT? BETTER YET IT'S AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE IT YOUR COLOR. Cool Features.. -Air conditioner -CD Player -Sun/Moon roof -Good trunk space -Power locks -Power windows New parts.. NEW TIRES W/EXTRA TIRE NEW BATTERY NEW HEADERS AND GUIDE NEW SPARK PLUGS AND WIRES NEW TIMING BELT AND SENSOR NEW THERMOSTAT NEW SEAT COVERS **Overall the car is doing great where it counts and that is under the hood and performance. Body needs a little love but that just means it's an opportunity to save money for the price. Invest it to make it your own however you please. The car is completely stock so it makes the perfect project for someone that is looking for a great running car to make it to work put in their 9 to 5, go home open a six pack relax and put in some wrench time**
PLEASE NOTE- Immediate deposit of $500 is required through Paypal within 48 hours of choosing Buy-It-Now. The remaining balance of purchase price can be paid through certified check (vehicle released for pick-up or shipping after check clears) or cash to seller. |
Mitsubishi 3000GT for Sale
1994 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 single turbo converted
Garaged 1995 mitsubishi 3000gt low miles great looking
1999 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4
1995 mitsubishi 3000gt base coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $8,000.00)
1993 mitsubishi 3000gt vr-4 coupe awd twin turbo 3.1l new pampena motor
Tons of upgrades: 440whp + optional 175hp nos(US $14,499.00)
Auto Services in California
Zenith Wire Wheel Co ★★★★★
Yucca Auto Body ★★★★★
World Famous 4x4 ★★★★★
Woody`s & Auto Body ★★★★★
Williams Auto Care Center ★★★★★
Wheels N Motion ★★★★★
Auto blog
Federal prosecutor fights bail for men accused of helping Carlos Ghosn escape
Tue, Jun 23 2020BOSTON — A U.S. prosecutor on Monday urged a judge to keep a former Green Beret and his son locked up as Japan prepares to formally seek their extradition on charges that they helped former Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn flee the East Asian country. Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephen Hassink argued during a virtual hearing that Michael Taylor and his son, Peter Taylor, have a "clear and present reason to flee" after being accused of helping Ghosn, who faces financial misconduct charges in Japan. "They're actually some of the best defendants that IÂ’m sure this court has seen positioned to actually succeed in that flight," Hassink said. He argued the men, who have been held without bail since being arrested in Massachusetts last month, helped smuggle Ghosn out of Japan in a box on Dec. 29, 2019. Ghosn then allegedly fled to Lebanon, his childhood home, which has no extradition treaty with Japan. Ghosn, Nissan's former chief executive, was charged with engaging in financial wrongdoing by understating his compensation in Nissan's financial statements. He denies wrongdoing. The Taylors' lawyers countered that had they wished to avoid prosecution they could have remained in Lebanon, where they were in January when Japan said it would seek their arrest, rather than return to Massachusetts. "If he's an expert of escape, he would not have returned to the United States," Robert Sheketoff, a lawyer for Michael Taylor, argued. He and other defense lawyers argued the case against their clients was flawed and that Michael Taylor, a U.S. Army Special Forces veteran and private security specialist, is at heightened risk of complications from COVID-19, which could spread in the jail. The hearing itself was held through a Zoom videoconference because of the coronavirus pandemic. U.S. Magistrate Judge Donald Cabell said he hoped to rule "as quickly as I can." Related Video:
Junkyard Gem: 1989 Mitsubishi Galant Sedan
Tue, Apr 21 2020The history of the Mitsubishi Galant in North America goes all the way back to the 1971 model year, when Chrysler imported the first-generation Galant and badged it as the Dodge Colt. Later in the 1970s, we got Galant coupes badged as Dodge Challengers and Plymouth Sapporos, and Mitsubishi began selling Galants (now with front-wheel-drive) with the company's own badging starting in the 1985 model year. The sixth-generation Galant arrived here for the 1989 model year, as a stylish and technology-packed competitor to the Taurus, Camry, and Accord, and it made a fair-sized splash in the automotive world. You'd have a tough time finding one of these cars today, but this '89 appeared in a self-service yard in Phoenix a couple of months back and I was there to document it. 159,385 miles is a respectable total for a 1980s car, and this one looks clean enough to indicate that it had conscientious owners for most of its 31-year life. Check out the dual analog trip counters, the sort of cool little feature Mitsubishi did so well during this era. One of this car's owners (probably its final owner) applied glue-on bling to many locations inside the car. A fairly typical Japanese sedan interior for the late 1980s and early 1990s, though a bit flashier than what Toyota and Honda were doing at the time. The base Galant sedan listed at $10,971 in 1989, versus $12,400 for a Ford Taurus L sedan, $12,105 for a base Chevrolet Celebrity sedan, $11,488 for a base Toyota Camry sedan, and $11,770 for a Honda Accord DX sedan. That was a good price for a competent and fuel-efficient sedan with a modicum of sportiness. Power came from a 2.0-liter 4G63 Sirius four-cylinder rated at 102 horsepower. This engine went into a list of vehicles longer than a Mitsubishi HIIB rocket, everything from the Eclipse to the Great Wall Coolbear, and you can buy a brand-new BAW BJ2022 Brave Warrior with 4G63 power to this day. Protected by the Nassau County PBA and Radio Shack. This car must have begun its career in New York, then moved to Arizona. Some Americans still bought midsize sedans with manual transmissions during this era, but their numbers were in steep decline (Ford stopped selling three-pedal Tauruses, other than the SHO after 1988). This car has an automatic, though I have found a bullet-riddled '91 Galant with a 5-speed during my junkyard travels. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Nissan plans to slash May car output in Japan by 78%
Mon, Apr 27 2020TOKYO — Nissan plans to slash the number of cars it produces at home in May by 78% from last year, as the impact of the coronavirus shakes the troubled automaker which has already been struggling with falling sales. As global automakers reel from plunging sales amid lockdowns imposed in many countries to curb the spread of the virus, the hit is particularly severe for Nissan, whose profitability has been deteriorating as it grapples with the turmoil that followed the ousting of former Chairman Carlos Ghosn. Nissan plans to manufacture around 13,400 vehicles next month, according to documents seen by Reuters, compared with nearly 61,000 units made in May last year. The cut represents a big hit to Nissan's plant in Kyushu, southern Japan, which the automaker plans to operate on a single shift for much of this month and all of next month, due to a lack of demand for the Rogue Sport SUV crossover model, according to the documents, which are not public. Output will decline 70% from initial plans to build around 44,800 units. In June, domestic production will be cut to 33,700 vehicles, a drop from around 63,700 units last year, and down 43% from a previous plan for around 59,300. Nissan declined to comment on its production plans. The automaker has stopped production at its plant in Tochigi, north of Tokyo, since early April, and plans to keep output suspended through the end of May. Periodic stoppages at Nissan's Oppama plant in Kanagawa Prefecture have been common since earlier this month. The coronavirus pandemic has piled urgency on Nissan's efforts to downsize, after two years of falling sales, deteriorating margins and depleting cash reserves has forced the company to restructure. Nissan's management has become convinced that the company needs to be much smaller and its latest recovery plan due next month will likely assume a cut of 1 million cars to its annual sales target, senior company officials told Reuters earlier this month. Automaking partner Mitsubishi, also suffering from a cut to demand for its cars, is planning to slash domestic output by nearly one-third over the next two months. As both Nissan and Mitsubishi struggle with tanking sales, production plans show one bright spot: Nissan is planning an increase in production of the Nissan Dayz minicar model, which Mitsubishi manufactures for Nissan for the Japanese market. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.




















