1999 Mitsubishi 3000 Gt on 2040-cars
Delphos, Ohio, United States
Collector Car, Value keeps going up! 1999 Mitsubishi 3000 GT- SL Coupe.Black with Tan Leather Interior. 67,400 Original Miles. Car handles extremely well, fast, economical and very reliable. Original Sticker over $34,000. This was the last year of production. 5-speed transmission,and all 100% stock equipment,except rims which are NEW American Racing. No dings, scratches or dents; Paint and Interior is like new. All power including Sun Roof. New Starter,Front Brakes and Rotors and a New Clutch Kit. Have Receipts. Car looks and drives like a New One. YOU WON'T FIND ONE ANY CLEANER!
|
Mitsubishi 3000GT for Sale
1992 mitsubishi 3000 gt sl pearl white "only 68k" 5-speed "near mint condition"(US $7,950.00)
1998 mitsubishi 3000gt sl coupe 2-door 3.0l
1997 mitsubishi 3000gt sl coupe 2-door 3.0l(US $7,700.00)
1997 mitsubishi 3000gt sl coupe 2-door 3.0l
1992 mitsubishi 3000gt vr4(US $5,000.00)
1993 mitsubishi 3000gt vr4 . parts only(US $1,000.00)
Auto Services in Ohio
Zerolift ★★★★★
Worthington Towing & Auto Care Inc ★★★★★
Why Pay More Motors ★★★★★
Wayne`s Auto Repair ★★★★★
Walt`s Auto Inc ★★★★★
Voss Collision Centre ★★★★★
Auto blog
FCA withdraws its offer to merge with Renault
Thu, Jun 6 2019UPDATE: Fiat Chrysler Automobiles released a statement confirming that it has withdrawn its merger offer, saying "it has become clear that the political conditions in France do not currently exist for such a combination to proceed successfully." The full statement can be read below our original story, which continues below. Fiat Chrysler has withdrawn its $35 billion merger offer for Renault, the Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg News reported on Wednesday. A source said that FCA had informed Renault it had withdrawn the offer after Renault's board of directors failed to reach a decision on the merger during a meeting that ran late into the night Wednesday. Instead, the board granted the French government's request to postpone its vote. The government wanted time to persuade Renault's reticent alliance partner Nissan. Renault's board issued a press release that said simply that it was "unable to take a decision due to the request expressed by the representatives of the French State to postpone the vote to a later Council." WSJ reported that Nissan's two members on Renault's board were balking, while the rest of the board favored the merger. The French government wouldn't it back the deal unless Nissan agreed to maintain its role in the Renault-Nissan alliance, sources said. Nissan had received little advance warning of the merger proposal and was balking. Apparently the French government thought Nissan could be brought around if given more time. "We should take our time to make sure that things are done well," French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire told French television on Wednesday. When the French requested a delay and Renault's board granted it, FCA withdrew. The French state, which owns 15% of Renault, had also been seeking more influence over the merged company, firmer job guarantees and improved terms for Renault shareholders in return for blessing the $35 billion tie-up. The merger would have created the world's third-biggest automaker with combined sales of 8.7 million vehicles per year, and was intended to cut costs as the parties develop electric and autonomous vehicles. Read Fiat Chrysler Automobile's full statement below: FCA withdraws merger proposal to Groupe Renault June 5, 2019 , London - IMPORTANT NOTICE The Board of Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. ("FCA") (NYSE: FCAU / MTA: FCA), meeting this evening under the Chairmanship of John Elkann, has resolved to withdraw with immediate effect its merger proposal made to Groupe Renault.
EPA, CARB want Mitsubishi to retest US fuel economy figures
Wed, Apr 27 2016The Environmental Protection Agency and California Air Resources Board are the latest government bodies to request details from Mitsubishi in connection with the company's fuel economy cheating, Automotive News reports. The company will also have to reevaluate the mileage for some models here. "The agency will be directing the company to conduct additional coast down testing for vehicles sold in the US," an EPA spokesperson told Reuters. The EPA, 'will be directing the company to conduct additional coast down testing for vehicles sold in the US.' The EPA's coast down test requires vehicles to roll from 80 miles per hour to a stop. Automakers' engineers collect data on the model's drag, rolling resistance, and drivetrain friction. The information then goes into a dynamometer for the mandated fuel economy test. The EPA set stricter guidelines for the test in 2015 starting with 2017 model year vehicles, which might help avoid similar scandals here in the future. Japan has also used a coast down test since 1991, but Mitsubishi recently admitted that it hadn't been following the evaluation's mandated protocols there. Instead, the automaker came up with its own "high-speed coasting test." By selecting favorable values from the results, the company was able to artificially inflate the fuel economy of at least four Japanese minicars. In addition to inquiries from CARB and the EPA, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has also requested similar details from Mitsubishi. However, there is no evidence yet of any fuel economy irregularities for vehicles in the US. These agencies are just checking things out in reaction to the massive scandal in Japan. Mitsubishi execs are trying to weather the storm, though. Chief Operating Officer Tetsuro Aikawa and CEO Osamu Masuko have denied rumors about resigning over the scandal, according to Automotive News Europe citing a Reuters report. "It's my responsibility and my mission to put the company on track to recovery," Aikawa said. Their decision came despite the automaker's stock losing half of its value since the fiasco started, and vehicle orders in Japan have dropped significantly, too. Related Video: News Source: Automotive News - sub. req., Reuters, Automotive News Europe - sub. req.Image Credit: Toru Hanai TPX / Reuters Government/Legal Green Mitsubishi Fuel Efficiency mpg vw diesel scandal
Mitsubishi Fuso targets female truckers with pink polka dot Canter
Fri, 22 Nov 2013We take it for granted that women can enter just about any career they want now. But there are still countless occupations where females are underrepresented. You don't see too many women truckers, for example - particularly in a country that's still as deeply traditional as Japan. But Mitsubishi Fuso is showing just how forward thinking - and simultaneously, how traditional (pink polka dots are a bit 'on the nose') it can be with this hybrid pink truck.
Now for those unfamiliar, the Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation has nothing to do with Mitsubishi the car company these days. Instead, it's owned by Daimler, which we know best as the parent company of Mercedes-Benz. Yet Daimler also owns a number of truck and bus manufacturers - among them Freightliner, Thomas Built and Mitsubishi Fuso. One of latter's most popular products is the Canter, the model seen here coated in the shade of Pepto pink at the Tokyo Motor Show.
The point? To make truck driving more attractive to women, of course! We're not sure it'll catch on, but apart from the color scheme - which extends, incidentally, from the cab to the box and inside the cabin - this particular Canter (which Fuso has dubbed Canna) features a hybrid powertrain that produces 130 horsepower and 221 pound-feet of torque, paired to a 7.5Ah lithium-ion battery good for 270 volts. The whole package weighs 6,250 pounds and can carry three Japanese school girls dressed up as Sailor Moon in the front and plenty of Hello Kitty merchandise in the back.