2014 Gl450: Rare Opportunity, Value Priced, Certified Pre-owned At Mb Dealership on 2040-cars
San Rafael, California, United States
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class for Sale
2014 mercedes-benz gl63 amg base sport utility 4-door 5.5l
2014 mercedes-benz gl63 amg base sport utility 4-door 5.5l(US $113,000.00)
2009 mercedes gl320 bluetec! diesel nav rearcam 3rd-row pdc 20-whl xenon 1-owner(US $36,900.00)
Rear seat entertainment system logic7 audio heated seats nav park assist/camera
2011 mercedes gl450 50k miles very clean! gray/black 3rd row seat wood wheel(US $36,900.00)
2013 mercedes-benz gl450 p1 4matic awd sunroof nav 25k texas direct auto(US $60,980.00)
Auto Services in California
Yes Auto Glass ★★★★★
Yarbrough Brothers Towing ★★★★★
Xtreme Liners Spray-on Bedliners ★★★★★
Wolf`s Foreign Car Service Inc ★★★★★
White Oaks Auto Repair ★★★★★
Warner Transmissions ★★★★★
Auto blog
Mercedes dealers authorized to spend $2,500 on perks for S-Class customers
Mon, 02 Dec 2013If you drop $100,000 on a luxury sedan, it seems only reasonable to receive some preferential treatment at the dealership you purchased from. After all, that price isn't just for the car - you're paying for the brand and all the cachet that entails. For Mercedes-Benz, those benefits have apparently been lacking relative to the German brand's luxury competitors.
That's set to change, though, as Automotive News reports that the German brand is placing a much greater emphasis on keeping its customers happy and loyal with its MB Select program. Starting with the new S-Class and spreading to the CLA-Class (and eventually beyond), dealers are being given money - up to $2,500 in the case of the flagship sedan - just to improve the customer experience.
We agree, improving the "customer experience" is quite a vague term, so it's nice that Mercedes USA's CEO, Steve Cannon, offered up some examples to AN at the LA Auto Show. For example, a customer couldn't fit his sunglasses into the overhead compartment. "So we bought him a pair of Ray-Ban sunglasses that fit because of their shape," Cannon said.
New Mercedes-Benz S-Class Coupe spied in revealing state of dress
Tue, 19 Feb 2013During a product briefing earlier this year, Mercedes-Benz told us that 2013 would be the "year of the S-Class." Makes sense, too, since the flagship Mercedes is so very close to finally showing its production-ready face. But the high-tech saloon isn't the only S-Class to talk about this year - quite the contrary. Seen here in decidedly revealing camouflage, the new S-Class Coupe will be joining its four-door compadre in the not-too-distant future, as well.
When it launches, the S-Class Coupe will officially do away with the CL-Class nomenclature. This doesn't come as a huge shock. After all, when the new E-Class coupe and convertible were launched, it officially marked the end of the long-running CLK-Class designation.
Thanks to the interesting camouflage seen here, we have a very good glimpse at how the S-Class Coupe will look when all of the molding and swirly paper are peeled off. Rakish body lines pulled from the CLS-Class meet a much more dynamic front fascia. Out back, there are horizontal taillamps rather than the vertical units used on the current car, and the whole package seems very svelte. Our spy photographer even posits that this will be "the best-looking car from Mercedes-Benz in ages."
7 major automakers to build open EV charging network
Wed, Jul 26 2023A new joint venture established by BMW, GM, Honda, Hyundai, Kia, Mercedes-Benz and Stellantis will build a new North American electric vehicle charging network on a scale designed to compete with Tesla's industry-benchmark Supercharger network. The 30,000-plus planned new chargers will accommodate both Tesla's almost-standard North American Charging System (NACS) and existing automakers' Combined Charging System (CCS) options, effectively guaranteeing compatibility with the vast majority of current and upcoming electric models — whether they're from one of the involved automakers or not. "With the generational investments in public charging being implemented on the Federal and State level, the joint venture will leverage public and private funds to accelerate the installation of high-powered charging for customers. The new charging stations will be accessible to all battery-powered electric vehicles from any automaker using Combined Charging System (CCS) or North American Charging Standard (NACS) and are expected to meet or exceed the spirit and requirements of the U.S. National Electric Vehicle Infrastructure (NEVI) program." Critically, the automakers involved will have a say in how the charging tech is implemented, guaranteeing that the hardware will play nicely with each automaker's in-house charging systems. Hyundai and Kia, for example, were hesitant to jump on board the Tesla NACS bandwagon earlier this year over concerns that the Supercharger network is insufficient for powering the two automakers' 800-volt charging systems; similar tech is used by Volkswagen and Porsche. In addition to providing much-needed capacity and high-output charging for America's growing fleet of electric cars and trucks, the new network will integrate seamlessly with each automaker's in-app and in-vehicle features, rather than forcing customers to use third-party tools and payment systems, as is the case with some existing public charging infrastructure. "The functions and services of the network will allow for seamless integration with participating automakersÂ’ in-vehicle and in-app experiences, including reservations, intelligent route planning and navigation, payment applications, transparent energy management and more. In addition, the network will leverage Plug & Charge technology to further enhance the customer experience," the announcement said.