2007 Gs 2.4l Convertible on 2040-cars
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Body Type:Convertible
Engine:2.4L 2378CC l4 GAS SOHC Naturally Aspirated
Vehicle Title:Clear
Fuel Type:GAS
Interior Color: Black
Make: Mitsubishi
Number of Cylinders: 4
Model: Eclipse
Trim: Spyder GS Convertible 2-Door
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: FWD
Mileage: 57,020
Exterior Color: Silver
Number of Doors: 2
Maserati Spyder for Sale
2005 toyota mr2 spyder convertible, leather, less than 35,000 miles!(US $16,500.00)
2002 maserati cambiocorsa spyder low miles(US $32,990.00)
Convertible cabrio sequential f1 not 6 speed 390 horsepower cc ferrari clean
2003 maserati spyder cambiocorsa convertible 2-door 4.2l(US $39,900.00)
2012 porsche boxster spyder black red interior 1800 miles(US $68,000.00)
2004 porsche boxster base convertible 2-door 2.7l
Auto Services in Florida
Y & F Auto Repair Specialists ★★★★★
X-quisite Auto Refinishing ★★★★★
Wilt Engine Services ★★★★★
White Ford Company Inc ★★★★★
Wheels R US ★★★★★
Volkswagen Service By Full Throttle ★★★★★
Auto blog
Maserati GranTurismo Folgore teases itself around Monterrey
Mon, Aug 22 2022Maserati began teasing the GranTurismo Folgore toward the end of Car Week on Twitter and Instagram with a caption that read, "A rose gold wrap suited to the Golden Coast. Impossible to keep it secret. We’re touring California with the new GranTurismo Folgore and an audacious Italian-American entertainer. The air is electric. Keep following us down this road." Maserati seems to have meant the line about not keeping secrets more literally than one would expect, because it nonchalantly parked an uncamouflaged car in the same rose gold wrap at a charging station on the Monterey peninsula before the teases began. It had been thought that the automaker might debut the coupe over the weekend, which could have happened. Autocar says the Italians hosted a private preview for potential customers — that, apparently, was the secret. This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings. Maserati teased a different prototype draped in a blue wrap earlier this year before the Formula E grand prix in Rome. This version, with its Homeric rosy hue and quasi-three-spoke wheels is what we've been waiting for. We like what we see. Yes, it's highly reminiscent of the GranTurismo that went off the market in 2019. Why should that bother us? That coupe is still beautiful. From what we can tell of the Folgore, the updated lines should make the coming EV even more so. Guests at that putative private event might know what powers the 2+2, but we don't. We know the battery-electric Grecale crossover will get an EV powertrain with 590 horsepower, the much more expensive GranTurismo should handily outdo that even if it doesn't touch the 1,200-hp figure some believe possible. We expect to get that info when the official debut happens in the coming months. The official GranTurismo Folgore launch is scheduled for next year, probably joined sometime in the year by its droptop sibling, the GranCabrio Folgore. It's thought there will be an ICE-powered version for the two-door as well, maybe offering the choice of an unaided 3.0-liter Nettuno V6 or a hybrid centered around the V6 or a 2.0-liter four-cylinder. Certain markets sell the Ghibli sedan with a 2.0-liter hybrid; however, that option is viewed as a long shot for the new GranTurismo. Related video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Maserati teases all-electric 2022 GranTurismo prototype
Fri, Jun 11 2021Maserati trotted out an early prototype of the 2022 GranTurismo this week, teasing the all-electric replacement for its long-running luxury coupe. The spy-style photographs were shot around the streets of Modena, near the automaker's Innovation Lab, Maserati said in the announcement accompanying the shots. The previous-generation GranTurismo was in production for 12 years before finally retiring in 2019. The new GranTurismo and its drop-top counterpart, the GranCabrio, have been in development since 2019, but it wasn't until more recently that Maserati confirmed that the next-gen two-doors would spearhead (trident-head?) the company's electrification push. We expect it to borrow from Maserati's upcoming Folgore powertrain which can be configured with up to three electric motors for both all-wheel drive and torque vectoring. "Going electric is the next logical step. We are trying to avoid unnecessary air openings and air outlets, in contrast to some of our competitors that seem to depend on them to convey a message," explained Maserati head of design Klaus Busse in a previous interview with Autoblog. "In our case, it's about the purity of the body. We can further purify the car by reducing the amount of air intakes and air outlets, which will help us tell the design story even better." We expect to learn details of the all-electric GranTurismo later this year. Related Video: This content is hosted by a third party. To view it, please update your privacy preferences. Manage Settings.
Slow Chinese market delays Maserati and Alfa Romeo models
Thu, Dec 3 2015We already told you that Alfa Romeo was delaying the Giulia sedan and an unnamed CUV, but now things are getting worse. According to Bloomberg, Maserati has delayed the Alfieri sports car. And it's all China's fault. The faltering Chinese domestic market, which is experiencing its slowest period of growth in nearly three decades, is forcing Fiat Chrysler to rethink its plans for its Italian models, Bloomberg reports. Rather than going for models that would likely be popular in China, including the Alfa CUV and a larger sedan, the company will shift its focus and bring out updated MiTo and Giulietta hatchbacks, both of which would play better in Europe, an unnamed source within FCA told Bloomberg. This news is notable because it shows that FCA boss Sergio Marchionne's ambitious product transformation is not progressing as smoothly as planned. In the MiTo's case, the company is willing to go back on its original strategy. The subcompact hatch wasn't supposed to survive beyond 2016, but Bloomberg is reporting an update is due by the middle of next year. As for Maserati, well, there's not much to say. The Alfieri was supposed to go on sale next year, and now it's not. There's no word on how (or even if) Maserati's priorities will shift to another vehicle, or if this is simply a matter of money being distributed away from one of FCA's brands and toward another. Related Video: News Source: BloombergImage Credit: Andy Wong / AP Alfa Romeo Maserati Sergio Marchionne FCA alfa romeo giulia alfa romeo mito alfa romeo giulietta maserati alfieri