2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Gs Convertible 2-door 2.4l on 2040-cars
Carmel, New York, United States
|
2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse Sypder GS convertible
Asking $7,500. obo
Mileage: 104262
Front wheel drive, so no winter driving issues.
Just had Pioneer AVH-X1500DVD receiver and backup video camera installed, new fuel neck assembly as well.
Normal wear on body and interior, in very good condition.
Just did a 1617.8 mile round trip to the Carolinas, no issues ran great. I've only put 4,395 miles on the car since I bought it from Danbury Hyundai in July.
Email: thegreatmystery72@gmail.com
Text/Message: 845-392-5626
Please do not just ask, "what is the lowest you'll take?"
|
Maserati Spyder for Sale
2003 toyota mr2 spyder base convertible 2-door 1.8l
2012 lamborghini gallardo convertible 2-dr spyder lp550-2 blue!
Brand new build replica ferrari f355 spyder convertible
2003 maserati 4200 spyder gt, all options(US $33,500.00)
Original msrp $266,210.00 with only 4,639 miles
Black 2000 toyota mr2 spyder convertible only 47,000 original miles
Auto Services in New York
Xtreme Auto Sales ★★★★★
WaLo Automotive ★★★★★
Volkswagon of Orchard Park ★★★★★
Urban Automotive ★★★★★
Trombley Tire & Auto ★★★★★
Tony`s Boulevard Service Center ★★★★★
Auto blog
Stellantis expects strike to cost it $795 million in third-quarter profits
Tue, Oct 31 2023MILAN — Automaker Stellantis said Tuesday that the autoworkers strike in North America is expected to cost the company around 750 million euros ($795 million) in profits — less than its North American competitors. The Europe-based maker of Jeep, Fiat and Peugeot reported a 7% boost in net revenues to 45.1 billion euros, with production halts caused by the strikes costing the company 3 billion euros in sales through October. The net revenue boost was due to higher volumes in all markets except Asia. Chief Financial Officer Natalie Knight told journalists that StellantisÂ’ strike impact was lower than the other Big Three automakers due to its global profile as well as some high-profile cost-cutting measures, calculating the hit at around 750 million euros ($795 million.) GM, the last carmaker to reach a deal to end the strike, reported an $800 million strike hit. Ford has put its impact at $1.3 billion. “We continue to be in a very strong position globally and in the U.S. This is an important market for us, and weÂ’re highly profitable and we are very committed to our future," Knight said. “But mitigation is core to how we act, and how we proceed.” Stellantis has canceled appearances at the CES technology show in Las Vegas next year as well as the LA Auto Show, due to the strike impact. Stellantis on Saturday reached a tentative agreement with the United Auto Workers Union to end a six-week strike by more than 14,000 workers at its assembly plants in Michigan and Ohio, and at parts warehouses across the nation. Stellantis does not report full earnings for the third quarter, instead providing shipments and revenues. It said that global sales of electric vehicles rose by 37% over a year earlier, powered by the Jeep Avenger and commercial vehicle sales. North America continued to be the revenue leader, contributing 21.5 billion euros, an increase of 2% over last year, and representing nearly half of global revenues. Europe, the next biggest performing region, saw revenues grow 5% to 14 billion euros, as sales rose 11%. Related video: Earnings/Financials UAW/Unions Alfa Romeo Chrysler Dodge Fiat Jeep Maserati RAM
Stellantis reveals STLA Large platform with EV and ICE support
Fri, Jan 19 2024Hot on the heels of a Jeep Wagoneer S teaser and photos of the prototype next-generation Dodge Charger (or Challenger), comes a reveal and details of what will likely underpin both of them: the STLA Large platform. It's one of multiple Stellantis flexible architectures that will be the basis of its upcoming electric cars, and apparently internal combustion ones, too. Stellantis says the STLA Large platform will be for D- and E-segment cars, crossovers and SUVs. In other words, it will be for midsize and large vehicles. For reference, lengths supported will be from 187.6 to 201.8 inches, and width will range from 74.7 to 79.9 inches. It will be highly flexible, too, with Stellantis claiming significant amounts of adjustability in overhangs, wheelbase, suspension placement and powertrain arrangement. The powertrain flexibility is quite impressive. Front-, rear- and all-wheel-drive layouts will be supported. Single- and dual-motor layouts will be on offer. Internal combustion will be available, too, either on its own or as a hybrid. Apparently engines can be fitted either longitudinally or transversely, too. Battery packs with between 85 and 118 kWh of capacity will be offered, with Stellantis claiming that sedan-style vehicles could have a range of up to 500 miles. The packs will also be available in 400- and 800-volt designs. Stellantis noted also that the platform can "easily accept future energy storage technologies when they reach production readiness." This seems to hint that the company is looking at different battery chemistries and maybe even solid-state batteries that could be added more easily in the future. Furthermore, the platform is designed to handle impressive output. Stellantis says that some models on the platform will have 0-to-62 mph times in the 2-second range. Limited-slip differentials for improved power delivery and wheel-end disconnects for reduced mechanical drag are also on the table for this platform. All of these details fit well with the information previously given for the concept Dodge Charger Daytona Banshee and Jeep Wagoneer S. The former was previewed with both battery voltage architectures and a wide range of electric powertrains with between 456 and 670 horsepower depending on specification and upgrades. And that's just for the 400-volt system; the 800-volt option wasn't detailed. We've also seen photos of the Charger chassis seemingly with provisions for gas engines, likely versions of the Hurricane I6.
2020 Maserati Ghibli getting a hybrid powertrain, start of brand revamp
Thu, Sep 26 2019Maserati has officially announced its product plans for the next couple of years, and the company is beginning to embrace electrification. It all starts next year with the 2020 Maserati Ghibli, which will receive a hybrid powertrain. Maserati didn't specify whether it would be the only powertrain, but we would expect that it will still offer some fully gas-powered engines such as the 424-horsepower turbocharged 3.0-liter V6 in the current model. In the same year, we'll finally see Maserati's next sports car that the company has confirmed will have electric power. By all accounts, it should be the production version of the Alfieri concept that made its debut five years ago. Maserati also confirmed that the Alfieri will not replace the GranTurismo. Instead, the GranTurismo will be getting a new generation. Reports say the new GranTurismo will arrive in 2021. Maserati will also add another crossover to its lineup. Reports say it will be smaller than the Levante. We should see it sometime in 2020, since early production tests will wrap up late that year and in early 2021. Maserati didn't say specifically if there will be an electrified version, but past reports would suggest at least a hybrid will be available. Finally, Maserati mentioned that Quattroporte, Levante and Ghibli will all continue on with some updates. Expect mild facelifts and powertrain updates to them over the next couple of years, rather than a major redesign. Maserati will also be developing more advanced driver assist systems, including a system similar in scope to Cadillac Super Cruise that will allow hands-free highway driving and lane changes.

