Find or Sell Used Cars, Trucks, and SUVs in USA

1969 Lincoln Continental Mark Iii, Only 27,069 Original Miles, Air Conditioning! on 2040-cars

US $26,900.00
Year:1969 Mileage:27069 Color: Tan /
 Gold
Location:

Saint Ann, Missouri, United States

Saint Ann, Missouri, United States
Advertising:
Transmission:Automatic
Body Type:Coupe
Engine:8 cylinder
Vehicle Title:Clear
VIN: 9Y89A868335 Year: 1969
Interior Color: Gold
Make: Lincoln
Number of Cylinders: 8 cylinder
Model: Continental
Trim: Mark III
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Drive Type: RWD
Mileage: 27,069
Options: Leather Seats
Sub Model: POWER SEATS! POWER WINDOWS!
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows, Power Seats
Exterior Color: Tan
Condition: Used: A vehicle is considered used if it has been registered and issued a title. Used vehicles have had at least one previous owner. The condition of the exterior, interior and engine can vary depending on the vehicle's history. See the seller's listing for full details and description of any imperfections. ... 

Auto Services in Missouri

Western Tire & Auto ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Tire Dealers
Address: 668 Jungermann Rd, Saint-Peters
Phone: (636) 928-6116

Valvoline Instant Oil Change ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Auto Oil & Lube, Automotive Tune Up Service
Address: 3801 S State Route 159, West-Alton
Phone: (618) 288-0877

St Louis Car & Credit ★★★★★

Used Car Dealers
Address: 17 Liberty Pl, West-Alton
Phone: (618) 931-2222

St Louis Auto Parts Co ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Automobile Parts & Supplies, Automobile Accessories
Address: 3400 Gravois Ave, Affton
Phone: (314) 772-1234

Specialty Automotive ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service
Address: 7850 Leavenworth Rd, Waldron
Phone: (913) 334-4631

SL Services Inc ★★★★★

Auto Repair & Service, Brake Repair, Trailers-Repair & Service
Address: 40 & 42 Freise Industrial Dr, Moscow-Mills
Phone: (636) 356-9200

Auto blog

Ford defends plan to shareholders: ‘We're simply reinventing the American car’

Fri, May 11 2018

Ford's top executives took heat from shareholders over their plan to do away with sedans as we know them in Ford's North American lineup, as the company held its annual meeting Thursday. Critics said the plan to shelve the Fiesta, Focus and Taurus, reduce the Focus to one crossover model, and concentrate on high-margin trucks and SUVs was a shortsighted abandonment of entire market segments of affordable vehicles. "This doesn't mean we intend to lose those customers," Ford CEO Jim Hackett said. "We want to give them what they're telling us they really want. We're simply reinventing the American car." Ford has said SUVs/crossovers and pickups will constitute 90 percent of its North American lineup by 2020. And though only the Mustang and new Focus Active will remain, it plans to add new vehicles going forward that offer better fuel economy and utility, including EVs and hybrids. Hackett characterized the shift not as an abandonment of traditional cars but as a transformation of them. "We don't want anyone to think we're leaving anything," Hackett said. "We're just moving to a modern version. This is an exciting new generation of vehicles coming from Ford." It was Hackett's first annual meeting as CEO, and for the second year it was conducted online rather than in person. The change to Ford's lineup is part of Hackett's overall plan to cut $25.2 billion in costs by the year 2022. Executive Chairman Bill Ford Jr. blamed the negative reaction to the lineup plan on media coverage. "I wish the coverage had been a little different," he said. "If you got beyond the headline, you'll see we're adding to our product lineup and by 2020 we'll have the freshest showroom in the industry. The headlines look like Ford's retreating. In fact, nothing could be further from the truth." While Ford was clear about its plans for the Blue Oval, it has been less clear about the Lincoln brand. Hackett on Thursday said only that the Lincoln Continental, re-introduced just two years ago, would continue "through its life cycle" — but it has been such a slow seller that rumor has Ford killing the Continental again after that, and Hackett made no mention of a new generation. Presumably the MKZ sedan will go away when its twin the Ford Fusion does, but although Ford has outlined end dates for other models, the Fusion's departure is open-ended. The stock price has been a frustration for investors for years and has fallen 12 percent since the first of the year.

Huge JFK auction includes two classic Lincolns

Wed, 09 Oct 2013

Want to own a piece of American history? Perhaps you should consider 35th President John F. Kennedy's limousine, a stretched 1960 Lincoln Continental, or the last car he safely rode in before his assassination, a 1963 Lincoln Continental convertible. Both of them will be up for sale at the Camelot: Fifty Years after Dallas auction on October 24, a JFK 50th anniversary auction in Boston.
The black 1960 Continental was part of the presidential motorcade and is bulletproof. The body has been restored to the tune of about $35,000, according to RR Auctions, but the interior was left alone. That's okay, because the winning bidder will be able to enjoy lounging in the well-preserved seats and stepping on the original tan carpeting, just as President Kennedy did. The next owner can even play President, with a divider window, passenger air controls and a two-way telephone - if a chauffeur is hired, of course. The starting bid for the Continental is $25,000.
The other car is more historically relevant (but in this writer's eye, less beautiful), and commands a starting bid of $50,000. The white, convertible 1963 Continental was the last car President Kennedy rode in before his assassination in Dallas - with a notarized document by the car's owner at the time as proof. It was used to transport the President, his wife, Jacqeuline, and Texas governor John Connally "from a breakfast and speech at the Texas Hotel ballroom through the streets of Fort Worth to Carswell Air Force Base, where they boarded a short flight to Dallas on the morning of November 22, 1963," according to RR Auctions. Lincoln specialist Baker Restoration in Connecticut restored the car, which included an engine replacement, body work and paint. Most of the interior, including the seats, are in original condition.

Watch 14 hot rides take over concept car lawn at Pebble Beach

Sun, Aug 16 2015

The Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance is an annual celebration of the beautiful, old cars that grace Monterey Car Week. But Monterey – and Pebble – features lots of newer metal, too, and that includes the concept lawn at Pebble Beach. Now, "concept lawn" isn't a totally accurate name anymore, and you'll see why in the list below. This year especially, plenty of production cars can be found in the area once reserved for the conceptual. Still, we're happy to see them. Here's what's featured this year: Alfa Romeo 4C Spider Audi R8 BAC Mono Bentley EXP 10 Speed 6 BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage R Buick Avenir Galpin-Fisker Rocket Speedster Hyundai HCD-16 Vision G Coupe Icona Volcano Infiniti Q60 Lamborghini Asterion LPI 910-4 Maserati Ghibli McLaren 570S Rolls-Royce Wraith By our count, that's seven concepts out of fourteen cars. But it still makes for one hot group of metal. Check 'em out in the gallery above. Related Video: Related Gallery 2015 Pebble Beach Concept Car Lawn View 38 Photos Image Credit: Copyright 2015 Drew Phillips / AOL Design/Style Alfa Romeo Audi Bentley Buick Infiniti Lamborghini Lincoln McLaren Porsche Concept Cars Videos Original Video Pebble Beach