1999 Lincon Continental on 2040-cars
Stevensville, Maryland, United States
Body Type:Sedan
Vehicle Title:Clear
Engine:4.6L 281Cu. In. V8 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Fuel Type:Gasoline
For Sale By:Private Seller
Make: Lincoln
Model: Continental
Warranty: Vehicle does NOT have an existing warranty
Trim: Base Sedan 4-Door
Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats
Drive Type: FWD
Power Options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
Mileage: 132,723
Exterior Color: Burgundy
Interior Color: Tan
Disability Equipped: No
Number of Cylinders: 8
The paint on this car is very good. Dark Burgundy. No rips or tear on the interior. Leather seats in a light creme color. The tires are in good condition....about 70% remaining. The engine department is clean. Trunk is good...Spear tire haven't been on the ground. This is a one owner car. Sun roof (Moon roof) Don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions. 443 745 0872, Hank
Lincoln Continental for Sale
Continental mark vii time warp condition rust free amazing car(US $7,000.00)
1971 lincoln continental base 7.5l(US $5,000.00)
Vintage 1960 mark v(US $10,000.00)
1966 lincoln continental convertible- beautiful - runs and drives great! no rust
1967 lincoln continental, suicide doors, air bagged, lowrider, rat rod
1972 lincoln continental base 7.5l(US $2,500.00)
Auto Services in Maryland
Warrens Auto Service ★★★★★
Ted Britt Chevrolet ★★★★★
TCI Towing LLC ★★★★★
Spikes Auto Care & Repair Inc ★★★★★
Sedlak Automotive ★★★★★
R & D Collision Center Inc ★★★★★
Auto blog
Ford workers vote to ratify new four-year UAW contract
Sat, Nov 16 2019DETROIT — The United Auto Workers union said on Friday that rank-and-file members at Ford have voted in favor of a new four-year labor contract with the No. 2 U.S. automaker. The UAW will now focus on Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA), the sole remaining Detroit automaker without a new labor contract. Talks with FCA are expected to begin on Monday, a UAW spokesman said. The union said 56.3% of Ford's hourly workers voted to approve the deal, which allowed the company to avoid a strike like the one that cost its larger rival General Motors about $3 billion (GBP2.3 billion). UAW leaders said earlier this month that Ford under the deal agreed to invest more than $6 billion in its U.S. plants, and to create or retain more than 8,500 UAW jobs. The deal also includes pay raises and lump-sum payments over the life of the contract, a pathway to full-time employment for temporary employees and unchanged healthcare coverage. Workers at GM approved a deal in late October that ended a contentious 40-day U.S. strike, the longest automotive labor stoppage since 1970. Detailed terms of the Ford deal — released just a week after GM workers approved their new contract — echoed those agreed to with GM, as the union typically uses the first deal as a template for those that follow. UAW leaders managed contract negotiations with Ford and GM, including the lengthy strike, while struggling with an ongoing federal corruption probe. To date, 10 people have pleaded guilty in connection with the criminal investigation into illegal payoffs. Just last week former UAW vice president and former GM board member Joseph Ashton was charged with conspiracy to commit money laundering and wire fraud. Earlier this month the UAW said that its president, Gary Jones, who had been linked to the ongoing corruption probe, was taking a leave of absence. Rory Gamble, the union's acting head, said last week he will examine every department of the union in response to the spreading federal corruption probe to prevent future misuse of members' dues.
Ford recalls over 953,000 vehicles to replace Takata airbag inflators
Fri, Jan 4 2019DETROIT — Ford is recalling more than 953,000 vehicles worldwide to replace Takata passenger airbag inflators that can explode and hurl shrapnel. The move includes over 782,000 vehicles in the U.S. and is part of the largest series of recalls in U.S. history. Included are the 2010 Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX, the 2010 and 2011 Ford Ranger, the 2010 to 2012 Ford Fusion and Lincoln MKZ, the 2010 and 2011 Mercury Milan, and the 2010 to 2014 Ford Mustang. Some of the recalls may be limited to specific geographic areas of the U.S. Takata used the chemical ammonium nitrate to create an explosion to inflate airbags. But it can deteriorate over time due to heat and humidity and explode with too much force, blowing apart a metal canister designed to contain the explosion. At least 23 people have been killed worldwide and hundreds injured by the inflators. Ford says it doesn't know of any injuries in vehicles included in this recall. Dealers will replace the inflators. Ford will notify owners about the recall starting on Feb. 18, and the company has replacement parts available for dealers to order, said spokeswoman Monique Brentley. In previous Takata recalls, parts availability had been an issue. Owners can go to this Ford website and key in their vehicle identification number to see if their cars and SUVs are being recalled. The same information will be available soon at the NHTSA recall website. More than three years after the U.S. National Highway Traffic Safety Administration took over management of recalls involving Takata inflators, one third of the recalled inflators still have not been replaced, according to an annual report from the government and a court-appointed monitor. The report says 16.7 million faulty inflators out of 50 million under recall have yet to be replaced. And 10 million more inflators are scheduled to be recalled this month, including the Ford vehicles. Safety advocates said the completion rate should be far higher given the danger associated with the inflators. The recalls forced Takata of Japan to seek bankruptcy protection and sell most of its assets to pay for the fixes. The inflators grow more dangerous as they get older because ammonium nitrate deteriorates due to high humidity and cycles from hot temperatures to cold. The most dangerous inflators are in areas of the South along the Gulf of Mexico that have high humidity. Related Video:
2017 Lincoln Continental brings 'quiet luxury' to Detroit
Tue, Jan 12 2016Following the concept that debuted in New York the better part of a year ago, the production Lincoln Continental promises to usher in a new era for the Lincoln division and put up a better fight against Cadillac. (Or so, at least its parent company Ford would hope.) To that end, Dearborn's luxury brand promises "an elegant, effortlessly powerful, serene fullsize sedan that delivers quiet luxury to the industry's most discerning customers." That effortless power comes from a twin-turbocharged, 3.0-liter V6 that will produce up to 400 horsepower. Other features include exterior ambient lighting that activates when the driver approaches, hidden electric door handles, and an available panoramic glass panel covering the entire roof. The new Conti also boasts a three-mode suspension and steering system, torque vectoring, adaptive cruise control, a 360-degree camera system, and collision assist with pedestrian detection. Meanwhile the interior offers such amenities as 30-way adjustable front seats, reclining, massaging and climate-controlled rear seats, a Revel audio system, and active noise cancellation. All the features, in short, you'd expect from a luxury sedan, and then some. Only this one will be made in Flat Rock, not imported from overseas. Following its debut at the Detroit Auto Show this week, it will reach dealers in the fall – at which point import and Caddy dealers alike may need to start taking notice. All-New Lincoln Continental Delivers Quiet Luxury: Elegant, Effortlessly Powerful, Serene - Lincoln Motor Company introduces its elegant new flagship – the all-new Continental – coming this fall - Effortless power comes from new 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine that produces a projected 400 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. of torque1; advanced safety technology is also featured - Serene interior offers the comfort of Lincoln's innovative Perfect Position Seat, spaciousness, rear seat amenities, Revel® audio system and top-grade materials DETROIT, Jan. 12, 2016 – Lincoln Motor Company heralds the return of its flagship – the all-new Lincoln Continental – an elegant, effortlessly powerful, serene full-size sedan that delivers quiet luxury to the industry's most discerning customers. Beginning this fall, Continental offers first-class travel for clients in America and China, bringing warm, human touches and a contemporary design.