4dr Lx Auto Kia Sorento Lx Suv Gasoline 3.5l V6 Dohc 24v Sand Beige on 2040-cars
Tempe Honda, 8030 S. Autoplex Loop, Tempe, AZ 85284
Kia Sorento for Sale
2013 ex v6 3.5l v6 24v automatic front wheel drive(US $24,991.00)
2wd 4dr i4 lx kia sorento lx low miles suv automatic gasoline 2.4l 4 cyl engine
2006 kia sorento lx sport utility 4-door 3.5l
Bluetooth suv 2.4l cd front wheel drive power steering 4-wheel disc brakes a/c(US $18,988.00)
2005 kia sorento lx sport utility 4-door 3.5l(US $5,500.00)
2014 kia sorento lx 17k low miles bluetooth satellite one 1 owner clean carfax
Auto blog
2020 Kia Forte GT priced under $24,000
Tue, Aug 6 2019The 2020 Kia Forte GT sporty compact sedan was revealed way back at last year's SEMA show along with its turbocharged 1.6-liter engine making 201 horsepower and 195 pound-feet of torque. Kia has been pretty quiet about the car until now, having finally revealed its price tag. The cheapest model starts at $23,215 with the seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission. Switching to six-speed manual transmission bumps the price up to $23,815. Regardless of transmission, the Kia Forte GT is cheaper than its Hyundai cousins with the same engine. The Veloster Turbo R-Spec is next in line with a price of $24,070, then the Elantra GT N-Line at $24,230, and the Elantra Sport at $24,730. Besides the turbocharged engine, the Forte GT boasts an independent multi-link rear suspension rather than the standard model's rear torsion beam. It also has unique exterior accents such as a red-accented grille, rear spoiler, side skirts and special wheels. 2020 Kia Forte GT-Line View 14 Photos If you don't care about power, but still like the look of the GT, there's also the newly added Forte GT-Line. It has the same body upgrades, but with the regular Forte's 147-horsepower naturally aspirated engine and CVT. And to help make up for the lack of power, it adds blind-spot warning and rear cross traffic alert. It's also cheaper with a price of $21,315. As for the rest of the Forte lineup, prices and equipment lists are unchanged from 2019. The 2020 Forte models should show up on dealer lots by the end of the year.
Kia and CarMax pull LA Clipper sponsorships in wake of alleged Sterling comments
Mon, 28 Apr 2014There's fallout across the automotive advertising world today as companies react to alarming, racially insensitive statements alleged to have been made Donald Sterling, owner of the NBA's Los Angeles Clippers franchise. Last Friday, entertainment website TMZ published excerpts from an audio recording, allegedly between Sterling and his girlfriend V. Stiviano, in which the Clippers owner said, among other things, that he didn't want her to bring black people to his games, including LA Lakers legend Magic Johnson. Sterling has yet to respond publicly to the allegations.
The story quickly gained steam over the weekend, and this Monday it has seen Kia Motors, auto sales website CarMax and insurance giant State Farm all pull sponsorship activities with the Clippers.
In a statement Kia said the alleged statements by Sterling were, "offensive and reprehensible," calling them "inconsistent with our views and values." Kia says it is "suspending" its advertising and sponsorship activities with the team, though has yet to clarify if that suspension includes commercials featuring NBA star and Clippers power forward Blake Griffin.
Hyundai and Kia announce $3.1-billion investment in US facilities
Tue, Jan 17 2017Update: A US spokesperson for Hyundai had no further information, but called the reports about the automaker's investments accurate. Hyundai and Kia announced this morning a plan to invest $3.1 billion into its US facilities over the next five years. According to Automotive News, the new investment is a 50-percent increase over what Korea's two largest automakers have brought to the US in the last five years. The automakers already have several large-scale manufacturing bases in the US, but the new investment could bring another plant into the fold. There is the possibility of producing a Genesis product in the US or building a new plant for a US-specific crossover. The announcement is the latest US investment plan as President-elect Donald Trump prepares to take office Friday. Trump has singled out automakers for not building cars in the United States, and Ford, General Motors, and Fiat Chrysler all announced plans to invest in the US since the beginning of January. Skeptics say these moves would have to be years in the making, though Trump has been quick to take credit for them. Not all of the new money will go toward building new plants. Hyundai and Kia could simply expand the already busy plants in Montgomery, AL, and West Point, GA. Beyond that. The automakers could further their research into electric and autonomous vehicles. Like many other automakers, the two Korean giants have backed down from planned expansions into Mexican manufacturing. Although many automakers currently build or were planning to build new vehicles in Mexico, threats of importation fees appear to be causing caused automakers to refocus some of their efforts toward US production. With all this new investment in the US, Kia and Hyundai said there will be no jobs moved to Mexico. Meanwhile, this morning GM announced plans to bring truck axle manufacturing back from Mexico. As with all of the recent announcements, Hyundai and Kia stated that Trump's upcoming presidency played no part in the decision to reinvest in the US. Related Video: News Source: Automotive News Plants/Manufacturing Genesis Hyundai Kia Mexico Trump jobs investment
